Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A persuasive title to lure you ruthless vagabonds

Ah, letter limit. It was meant to be like 'A persuasive title to lure you ruthless vagabonds in this bountiful exchange of words'. Yeah, I know my expectations went pretty high on this one.

Anyways, hi; I am Teal :)
Kim Site Admin

That's a pretty good title! But I was enticed just by this. Brevity and the soul of wit and their correlation, you know.

Welcome to the site! It looks like you don't have characters yet, or else they are mysteriously kept anonymously, so I'll have to be social and ask you directly: What sort of RP do you enjoy? Where have you RPed in the past, and what was awesome about that? :)
Dagger (played by Jane)

Hello Teal :) and the title worked well XD
... gotta say, that title reeled me in good! I love a good, verbose phrase. Welcome to the RPR, Teal! I too am intrigued by the mysterious nature of your being, but I shall coax it out not with questions, but with cookies! *showers upon showers of your favorite cookies*
Teal Topic Starter

Well, I am generally new to roleplaying. I've been doing it since some months now and I haven't done anything to brag about, frankly. English isn't my native language, so I have a lot of trouble to pull out something detailed and addicting without messing it up badly. Fortunately, my half-arsed English won't stop me from inventing phrases like this, so..

Yeah, thanks for the warm welcome and all.
Kim Site Admin

I never would have guessed that english wasn't your first language. Wow! What is your first? We actually have a few members where english is their second, third or even fourth language. Sanne (one of our moderators) is a grand example, so you are in good company.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about how to use the site or where to look for people to play. :)
Dagger (played by Jane)

English is not my first language either ... but yours is better than mine <.<
I am german, whats your first language?
Whoa! English isn't your native language? You're doing better than most native speakers, I promise. 83 Welcome to RPR and enjoy your stay! <3
Teal Topic Starter

My native language is Albanian.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.
Always amazes me when I meet someone who writes in English two times better than those whose native tongue it is. Welcome to the limitless world of role-playing, Teal! I hope your enjoyment of it becomes legendary.
OMG! I have not greeted you! *bows* I am so sorry! Hello, Teal! ^_^ Welcome!
Oh hui! Welcome to the RPR! :D If you need anything, feel free to ask :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A persuasive title to lure you ruthless vagabonds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus