Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Am I Alone? (Closed)

Aylexia Nythtlyn (played by ForsakenAngel)

Aylexia stood in the corner of the empty classroom staring out the large windows, class had dismissed about a half an hour ago, but she had no reason to leave. She watched as the sun began to set and a small group of students outside playing, laughing, and cuddling with their lovers or friends. "I feel so alone." She said pulling her wings closer to her body allowing her ebony hair to cover them. "If they knew what I was they'd all hate me..." She whispered to herself.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

The door suddenly opened as Elemeno walked in, carrying a stack of text books. He gave Aylexia a sideways glance and a warm smile, "Hey," he greeted as he set the books down, not noticing her wings. He was about to leave when he noticed them and he raised an eyebrow with surprise and curiosity, "Your... Uh, you've got wings. You might wanna hide them," he suggested and shoved his hands in his pockets then left.
Aylexia Nythtlyn (played by ForsakenAngel) Topic Starter

Aylexia spun around in fear making sure to tuck her wings behind her hair. Who was that? She asked herself walking over to peek out the classroom. I think I've heard that voice before.. She began to make her way down the hallway checking all the empty classroms for him. Finally she came to a storage room. She glanced inside and saw the boy talking to someone then turn and walk her way carring a large stack of books. She froze not knowing anywhere to hide. As he stepped out the door Aylexia turned and bumped into him making him drop all the books. "I..I so sorry..I." She scrambled for words.

He smiled warmly at her, "Naw, it's okay," he assured her, "Just be a bit more careful," he said, but he wasn't talking about bumping into her, he was talking about her wings, "You wouldn't want to get hurt because of something like that. It's why I moved here," he shrugged and picked up all the books, "Are you alright?" he finally asked, "The books didn't fall on your toes or anything? Hit your shins?"

She shook her head. "No.. I'm alright.." She replied standing up slowly. "Let me help you get these...." She offered shyly bending down to pick up a few of the books. "So are you new here too? And it's so hard to hide them..." She said trying to make conversation. She failed at socializing and tended to become nervous easy.

"Thanks," he grinned and held the stack for her to place them on. When she finished and they were walking again, he answered her, "I've been here about 50 years," he whispered to her, "I only volunteer at the school though," he shrugged, "Too much haste with enlistment and such."

(Dude... You're not aloud to do that :/)

((OOC: Hi there Jack please IC only))

Aylexia looked to him confused. "50? Um you look bout my age though..." She said softly.

He grinned and shook his head then looked around a bit nervously and whispered in her ear, "That's because werewolves age one year for every 10 we're alive," he stood up straight again, the friendly expression back on his face and his silvery eyes glinting in the light from the fluorescents above.

A shiver went down her spine. "Seriously?" She was a bit frightened but curious at the same time. "So that's why you didn't freak out when you saw my....wings. I never knew they existed.."
Ariana Cosmo (played by hiddensoul14)

Cosmo walked through the halls her long white hair flowing behind her. she was well know around the school for being a genius, she didn't want to go outside and socialize. she wasn't very good with people , they all found her weird and anti social ,not that she wasn't . as she walked through the hallway she passed two people standing there talking about who knows what. she continued on when two boys rounded the corner in front of her " hey hey if it isn't little cosmo" cosmo stopped in her tracks and sighed " what do you want" she said the boys as she crossed her arms over her chest. the boys walked up to her their hands in their pockets " you got my project, hmmm"said one boy. he reeked of ciggerette smoke and it nearly made cosmo wanna gag " no, i don't recall telling you i would do so" the boy was clearly angry " i gave you two days to do my work ,or else you would get 'it' remember". the boy was now yelling and every one in the hall could hear.

Elemeno turned around upon hearing the male voices and listened closely, resting a gentle hand on Alyxia's shoulder to keep her from moving.
Upon hearing the boy's threat, Elemeno leaped into action, rounding the corner and throwing a swift, powerful jab to the boy's throat and an uppercut to his friend. He smashed their heads together and let them drop, then smiled at the youngest girl at the college, "Are you alright?"

cosmo's eyes were heavy and showed no emotion " im fine thank you , i could have handled it though" her long curly hair ruffled against her back as something moved inside her jacket. she pulled her bag strap up and fixated it on her shoulder " who are you anyways"
Corvina (played by Tolora)

Corvina sighed as she left the classroom. The teachers had given so much homework and she was glad she could finally go back to her waiting bed. She spotted a crowd up ahead and rushed forward so she could see before being forced to stay in the back. It seemed like there had been a fight. There were two guys passed out on the floor and another guy, the victor, was talking to two girls. He didn't seem to have taken much damage so it must not have been much of a fight. "What happened?" Corvina's ever-curious personality was dying to know.

(The halls are empty x3)

"I'm Elemeno, but most call me El," he smiled warmly at Ariana, "You're Ariana, right? The local genius? Congrats on getting into college so early in life," he rose his hand for a high five, not noticing Corvina.

(Woops sorry :3 Um I guess I'll just go on like other people were never there XD)

Corvina nudged one of the guys on the floor with her shoe. "Hey, you didn't kill them did you?"

He glanced over at Corvina, "No. They're not even unconscious," he said and as if in queue, they both groaned in pain.
"Come on, don't leave me hanging," he smiled at Ariana.

cosmo sighed " that would be me, Ariana cosmo, though most people just call me cosmo" she reluctantly gave the boy a high five then immediantly dropped her arm. " she glanced downat the boys then back up at Elemeno " i suppose i should thank you though" she gave a slight bow " thank you" she said as she came back up to stand straight.

"You're welcome," he smiled warmly at her and bowed dramatically in return, one hand behind his back and spinning the other in circles as if he were an orchestra conductor.

Corvina blushed "Oh." She never really was good with socializing. She looked over at Aylexia and noticed that the shape of her back wasn't quite normal. She didn't bring it up though, what if it was a medical thing?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Am I Alone? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus