Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello - on Furcadia

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you. I'm not NEW to roleplaying, but new to the website.
My moniker around here is frootzcat, but I have different characters over on Furcadia. My two profiles are for the friendly Mount Sheol IC roleplay dream, and I'm glad to have place to put them! Helps explore my characters better.

I'm always willing to meet and talk to new friends as long as they're respectful, and I will try to always be in return. So, if you care to, you can drop a line to Cashlin or Nyamca on Furcadia.

I'm an adult roleplayer, but I avoid FurN for the fact I'm not here for the more... physical side of fantasy. I'd much rather roleplay in a community... if that makes sense. But I'll RP with any age range as long as you're doing your best!

So, again, whisper on Furc if you like. Nice to meet all of you.
A fellow Furcadian! HI! ^_^ I rp on Furcadia all the time!
Dog

Welcome, from another Furcadian!
TheLily

Hi! It's nice to see people from Furcadia on here. I'm trying to get back on right now, so if you're interested, you can look at my "Furcadia Characters" profile and see if there is anyone you're interested in.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! You will find a whole lot of other furcadians here. Heck, I'm a former furcadian myself, and I can name the Furc RP scene as one of the inspirations for my originally building a site for storing character profiles.
Yay furcadia ;) greetins from me, too.
I'm a Furcadia player too! Welcome to RPR! :D
I'm a Furcadian as well; while I do frequent a single dream in FuRN almost exclusively, I can testify soundly to the fact that sexual RP is not the be all and end all there! Feel free to hit me up on Gerent.
Welcome to RPR~ I am from Furcadia too, you can find me on my main, Ominous. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello - on Furcadia

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus