Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((I'm intrested))

((Hey,Yall mind if I join?))
Mirros (played by Stiltski) Topic Starter

Ember Kamura wrote:
He had heard stories of solaris, Absolute hellhole of a planet, People died constantly, and he was tempted to kill.

((Solaris is a space station, and for the duration of the role play no one else will be on it except everyones characters (that and the extra surprises I planned farther down the line) ))

((oh, let me fix it))

((Imma be off for a bit, see ya))

((My deepest apologies Lafayette and Plastic, didn't see both of your posts prior to me typing that))
Britt Harcrow (played anonymously)

((Nah, don't sweat it. Probably best if we start off with some exposition type stuff first anyway :P))
Kallisti (played by CypherDorran)

((I was under the impression that some of us would know each other from previous missions or just from being in the organisation for a while; hence the rumors that there would be down sizing. Are you say that they have new groups for each mission or just this one?))

Kallisti wrote:
((I was under the impression that some of us would know each other from previous missions or just from being in the organisation for a while; hence the rumors that there would be down sizing. Are you say that they have new groups for each mission or just this one?))

((Well as i said this is a prologue to the mission I put out back at the beginning, and to avoid confusion about pre-existing members I put the extra line in my starter regarding the last team))
Britt Harcrow (played anonymously)

((Terribly sorry, I'm not so sure this roleplay is right for me. I'll not be returning, but I wish you all the grandest of adventures. Have fun, everyone!))

Britt Harcrow wrote:
((Terribly sorry, I'm not so sure this roleplay is right for me. I'll not be returning, but I wish you all the grandest of adventures. Have fun, everyone!))

((Fair enough, sorry you didn't feel as though you were enjoying the roleplay, and sorry if it was anything on my part that caused it, best of luck to you in the future.))

((Imma go offline for the night,see ya))

((Anyone have anything else to add before we move on to the next morning?))

((Not me, can we pause it till tomorrow? ))

((Because I'm worried I may miss something important))
Torri Nichols (played by Juls)

Garner Stilton wrote:
((Anyone have anything else to add before we move on to the next morning?))

((Fine by me if we move on.))

((Alright, I'm fine with it, but please don't start it till im back))

((Imma be off for the night, I beg you not to do anything major before I get back, its only fair that way))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((Imma be off for the night, I beg you not to do anything major before I get back, its only fair that way))

((Don't worry I was most likely gonna clock out as well anyway, I was checking if everyone was ok before I declared a time skip))

((Back))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus