Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would growl "So we're going to get killed too?" The wolf said angrily "You're trying to kill all of us, huh?" The wolf would walk back to his bed, "I can't wait to get this over with, I don't want to be there any longer than I have to" The wolf would stop robbing his necklace "So what's our objective..."
Mirros (played by Stiltski) Topic Starter

Garner seems rather miffed at the fact Ember both accused him of being the reason his last team died, as well as the fact he wasn't paying attention when he explained it earlier, however a quick glance at one of the hidden cameras in the wall prevents him from getting angrier

"We are going to Solaris for data retrieval and termination, rescue of any possible survivors of the initial fall of Solaris, and to collect last sent reports regarding the station to see if we can" he seems to go blank for a few seconds "figure out what went wrong"

"Termination? As in blackout?" The wolf was angry at the cameras,"How do I know you wont try and kill us? How do we know you're not lying somehow?" he was tempted to try and slaughter all of them, but he knew better than that, he wasn't THAT kind of person, was he? "Why do we need to terminate that data? instead of just taking it Will that be revealed? Did your "Team" Find out about something you wanted to keep secret?" The wolf was clearly intrested in what he meant, Ember speculated such data could be incriminating for them, something he could use to perhaps gain a greater amount of power "I seriously hope We get a satisfying answer" thought the wolf "How long will the mission last...."

Garner just stands there for a few moments blankly before letting out a sigh "I think this is where the line for tonight will be drawn, I hope each of you sleep well for tomorrow and wake up in good spirits for the mission, have a good night and if you need me I'll be wandering the hall" he walks out of the room calmly, although he does use a bit of force when closing the door behind him when he left.

Ember would pull the covers over most of himself, the wolf's ears would perk up, and blue lines would glow on his paws,he would gasp, quickly putting his paws under the sheets "Not now..." Thought the wolf, "Sleep tight...." Said the wolf, attempting to cover it up

((Imma go offline for the night,see ya))

((Anyone have anything else to add before we move on to the next morning?))

((Not me, can we pause it till tomorrow? ))

((Because I'm worried I may miss something important))
Torri Nichols (played by Juls)

Garner Stilton wrote:
((Anyone have anything else to add before we move on to the next morning?))

((Fine by me if we move on.))

((Alright, I'm fine with it, but please don't start it till im back))

((Imma be off for the night, I beg you not to do anything major before I get back, its only fair that way))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((Imma be off for the night, I beg you not to do anything major before I get back, its only fair that way))

((Don't worry I was most likely gonna clock out as well anyway, I was checking if everyone was ok before I declared a time skip))
Kallisti (played by CypherDorran)

((I am assuming we're skipping to morning))
Kallisti emerged from sleep reluctantly and with a groan she rolled out of bed. The floor was bitterly cold. Finding her feet she walked into the shower.

Staring into the mirror as the shower gained heat she wondered if she should extent the chin tattoo down beyond her navel. Checking the ports in her head were properly sealed she stepped into the shower. She stood under the scolding water until it had flayed the sleep away from her mind.

She walked over to her locker and pulled out her uniform and equipment before taking them to her bunk to get dressed.

((Back))

Garner walks into the bunker room, carrying multiple folders "All right everyone I would advise waking up now if you want to eat breakfast." He then tosses each person a folder "These folders contain a fireproof, waterproof, and near indestructible copy of each of your will of testaments, if anything occurs while we are in space, or shortly after returning, the company/military, im still not sure, we are hired under has pulled a large grant to make any of your final wishes/requests a reality, this includes bill payments, family support, or other reasons. Please sign them and send them through the mail slot on the wall when you are done, hopefully they will not need to be used" He finishes handing out the folders, and as he has already been on a mission before, he is left to just watch the rest of him as his Will has already been finalized

((Oh, we gonna start killing people off?))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((Oh, we gonna start killing people off?))

((I am not one to force people to kill off their characters unless the roleplay has a purpose in doing so, however if anyone wants to quit the roleplay or perhaps switch characters (I figured people can either add a second or switch using the 'survivors' on Solaris) then they can go right ahead))

Ember would get up, yawning, the wolf would grab the folder and would sign it, walking over to the mail slot and putting it in, the wolf would move over to do his morning routine, Ember would step into the shower, washing his fur with soap, it took slightly longer due to his fur, blood would rush down the wolfs fur, dried from earlier conflicts, he would pick at one of his bullet wounds "Better not make them worse..." thought the wolf, He would step out and brush his teeth (Or fangs) and all the other necessities, once done the wolf would go to put on his uniform and equipment before returning to the others, the wolf would then equipt his gear "So, will we know how long this mission will last? And why not keep our documents electronically?"

Ember Kamura wrote:
"So, will we know how long this mission will last? And why not keep our documents electronically?"

"At max a week, minimum two days, the ship that will deliver us will have accommodations, food, and water and to answer your other question, because physical copies will always be used over electronic for important documents such as these, the last thing you want is for someone to pass away and then lose their will of testament due to a electronic error or what not, the most they'll do is print emergency copies using the original." He says all this in a rather flat tone, his past time with Ember was not exactly pleasant, but he knew if he made it too obvious then he would be dragged to the clinic for 'behavior tests'

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus