Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Find a Prince (Message me to join!)

Anora was traveling with her men through the forest. It was her mission to find a Prince and bring him home for the Princess. She couldn't believe that she was doing this for the Princess. She was the Captain of the royal knights, not some girl to run a fetch mission. She let out a heavy sigh of air as she rode on horse back. One other one rode on horse back while the other two walked the rest of the way.
"Ma'am! We should be nearing the next town. We should rest up and continue on to the next Kingdom." The one on horse back told her as he pulled up next to her.
"Very well." She mumbled rather disgusted by the fact she was on this stupid mission. She hoped to find any Prince and just bring him back to their Kingdom.
Prince Ameer (played by Sweetyceltic)

Prince Ameer walked Quietly out of his room pulling his long red brown hair from being stuck under his cloak/ Then fixing the claps that kept his cloak on, Ameer headed for the kitchen. He was greeted by the cook and the others with a warm hug, witch he did not mind. " Hello my friend" he said with a smile " what is it your cooking?" Prince asked
Titus Acilius Galeo (played by EonRising)

The next city was wan very much of the Roman style. It had high, beautifully built but very strong. The buildings within were held up by massive marble columns and aqueducts ran thought the city. In the paved streets, people filled the markets and avenues.

Galeo sat next to his father, Titus Caesar, and simply thought. It was nothing specific, he was just thinking.
Narcissa Veil (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

(Where is the Prince at and is Anora going to the Roman Style city or where the Prince is going to? Or are they both in the same place? LOL!! XD Sorry just wanna make sure I'm not leaving anyone out. ^_^)

(Prince is in his kingdom's Castle... just a normal medieval style city.. Name Gillina. but i can be where ever i need to but its up to you where you go ))

(But I don't know where to go with this. >_< I don't wanna leave out Eon's character. v_v)

((well ill have Ameer travel there for some reason ))

(Okay. *nods her head softly*)

Anora arrived at the next city, she saw it was rather big and amazing. "I've never seen anything like this in all my life." As she rode through the town, on horse back, the people of the city seem to stare at her. She looked down at them confused, not knowing they hadn't seen a woman riding horse back like a man and to top it all off, she was wearing armor just like a man. "We will stop at the Inn here for the night. We will move onto the next city when day light arrives. Please do not do anything crazy while we are here. We are guests in this city."

The young prince grabbed a few apples " Im going to spend the night hunting. " He told the cook who nodded " just be careful my prince" He said patting the boy on the shoulder. " I will" With that said Ameer turned and left getting one of his bows and quiver then headded off to the stables he jumped on the back of his white horse and road off into the comeing night

There were many whispers from the people bustling about the city. Them women whispered amongst themselves about how this lady on the horse was just man in disguise while the men watched her with both confusion and a slight look of anger. For a woman to ride a horse? And to wear the armor of a soldier?! Such a thing was punishable by death in their city but these people were not from their city, and though they didn't have to respect them, they couldn't hurt them.
When then entered the inn, everyone stared.
"You don't know your place, woman," one man chided at Anora, "Get that armor off or people will mistake you for someone important."

Anora glared at the man, her men were ready to back her up. She held up at hand to them to let her handle it. "I am someone important. I am the Captain of the Haedris Royal Knights. Don't speak those words in front of me, Sir!" She turned away from the man and walked up to the clerk behind the counter. "I would like three rooms, please." She motions to her men who were watching anyone who would dare try and hard their Captain. "A single or double bed would be find those these men. I prefer a single bed."

The red hair prince road out into the woods pulling his hood over his head to hide his face. He also hid his family's crest under his tunic. Moving his bow into his lap he continued threw the path in the woods.

"Sorry. We don't rent to women. It's nothing against you, it's just a rule," the clerk said as he finished washing out a glass, then he leaned in and whispered, "Just give one of them the money and have them pay. I don't want to get in trouble."

Anora narrowed her eyes as she clinch her right hand into a fist, "Fine..George!" She looks over her shoulder to the guy she called for. He quickly walked over to her and she handed him the money. "Get us three rooms!"
He nodded his head and walked over to the clerk, "Um..Three rooms please.." His hand seemed to be shaking as he handed the clerk the money.

THe man in the toga nodded and accepted the money, counted out was required and handed the left over back to George, "Enjoy your stay in New Roma."

(( my cat is licking the coffee table O_o ))

AS the prince Travled threw the woods he came to realize it had grown to dark and he had forgotten his lantern ~ aww man, guess im going to need to stop by the nearest town and eather buy a lantern or stay the night~ he thought with a sigh.

((LOL!! >_< Wow now the cat is going to be bouncing off the walls!))

Anora walked up to her room, took the key from George, "I'll be in my room, most of the night. Make sure to keep an eye out and don't go partying!" She walks into her room and slams the door shut. Letting out a heavy sigh of air as she removed her helmet from her head. Her rubbed her head a little bit as her hair swayed a little bit. "Man...what a night. And now we are stuck in a place where women are hated! Just my luck!" She tossed her helmet onto the bed and walked over to the window. Opening it up, she gazed down at the people going from work to their houses.

Everyone was dressed in Roman attire. THey were all either barefoot or wearing sandals and all wore the traditional roman toga or other apparel.

The prince rode into the town, he dident like this place all that well.. he had heard how they trated women here and it made him sick.. He found the inn and walked inside " Excuse me, i seem to have forgotten to bring a lantern on my hunting trip.. and now its to dark to hunt.. may i rent a room for the night?" he asked. he keeps his hood up not wanting anyone to know who he was.

Anora let out a heavy sigh as she kicked a chair with her boot. "Damn it! This is stupid! I'll be glad to be out of here!" She felt her tummy rumble and let out a heavy sigh of air, "Great and now I'm hungry!" She walked out of her room and started down the hallway. "I hope they allow women to pay for their foods."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Find a Prince (Message me to join!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus