Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Find a Prince (Message me to join!)

Prince Ameer (played by Sweetyceltic)

Ameer smiled softly and gave her a slight nod. he was brave as well as kind, he would help her in anyway he could.
Titus Acilius Galeo (played by EonRising)

The guard led the pair down te paved streets, towards a large, domed palace, "This is the Caesar's home. You will pay him and his son the greatest respect," the guard warned then faced them, two more guards appearing behind him, "Only the Prateorian Guard may have weapons in the palace. Hand yours over right now."
Rida (played by xUsagix)

A young woman walked around a city, pushing through crowds as she went along. Her heavy silver armour slightly making nose with every step she took. She wasn't wearing anything to protect her head, but she didn't mind. Her long blonde hair was slightly blowing in the breeze as she walked onwards. A man, much taller then her walked behind her, wearing the same kind of armour she was but with protection for his head.

"Shouldn't you be wearing something to protect your head, ma--sir?" He said, stuttering a bit at the end.
"No, do not worry about me. We must proceed." She replied sternly.
"Yes. Understood." He said as he continued to follow her.

They both continued walking until Rida spotted a tavern ahead. She looked back at her knight and waved her hand towards the tavern, signalling him to come forwards to the tavern. They quickened their pace and arrived at the tavern shortly. Rida opened the door slowly and held it open for her knight stepping inside behind her. The door closed quietly as they both looked around the tavern, curiously.

Ameer had left his wepons back at the inn. " Mine are at the Inn , so i dont have any on me" he said.

(If you're referring to the inn they just came out of, it's not just in the forest.)
Rida (played by xUsagix)

((Oh. XD where is the Inn then?))
Narcissa Veil (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Anora removed her sword and handed it over to him, "Even if I am in another city. I always pay my respects. And if you need my weapons then fine, but I hope I get them back soon." She actually hoped they wouldn't steal her sword since it was her father's sword. "All right lets go." Motioning for the guard to lead the way.

(It's in a heavily fortified, very Roman city called New Rome.)

One of the guards behind the leader took the sword, "You'll get it back," he assured her, "Now follow me," he said and led theminto the palace. Beautiful red and purple and blue drapes hung from te ceiling and there were wash basins full of crystal clear water lining the walls.
They turned into a large room covered in rugs and had a few tables as well as sofas covered in pillows. Sitting on a couch, reading a scroll, was Galeo. The handsome young man looked up and nodded.
"Thank you General Tulius," he said and stood. He wore the armor of a Roman soldier, though he had a more elaborate helmet and design of the armor it was essentially the same.
"Who, may I ask are you. Feminane pugnat bellum? A woman who fights wars?"

Anora gave a royal deep bow towards the Prince, "I am Captain Anora Parker, M'lord. I've come from my kingdom Haedris. The king has put me on a quest to find a Prince to marry his daughter. I've traveled over three months or more to come here. And yes, I have fought in wards, M'lord. My father was the old Captain and I was trained by my father."

"That's new," Galeo raised an eyebrow, "Welcome to New Rome," he held his arms out, "Allowing a woman to fight at all is strange. Forgive the people of our city for any offense caused to you. Here, our women are free but expected to do the work of the home, not fight."
Galeo listened to Anora's siting and nodded, "My father is Caesar. He's making me search for a bride. May I meet her?" he aske politely.
Kin huffed. She stood up and left the Inn. She had been about to tell the gaurd to quiet down but he had already led the other two out. She put her necklace back in her shirt before making sure her hood was in covering her face and walking down the street. She accidently bumped into a gaurd the was patroling and fell to the ground. Her hood fell off, revealing her long bluish gray hair, and long elven ears. She rubbed her head where she had hit the gaurd's armor.
Rida (played by xUsagix)

((Ok. I'll just edit my last post. Thanks for telling me! ;) ))

Rida looked around the Inn then saw two people following a guard out of the Inn then another person following them soon after they left. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion then she looked over at her knight. "Come on, lets go." She said quietly then began to walk out the Inn with the man following closely behind.

She tried to make it not obvious that she was following the strange people. She continued following them slowly.

Ameer stood quietly of to the side a bit, he did not seem quite as nervous now. His Golden eyes did look around every now and then. He wanted to greet his old friend Galeo, but he still did not want anyone to know he was there. His father had no clue that he had snuck off to hunt.

When Rida got to the palace, she was immediately blocked by three Praetorian guards.
"What's your business here, man-woman?" one of them asked, only because she was wearing a mans armor.

The guard that Kin ran into let out a startled cry and whirled around, sword drawn and immediately at her throat. After determining that she was no threat, the guard helped her to her feet and examined her, "You...? Your hair and ears?"
Rida (played by xUsagix)

Rida stumbled back a bit, not expecting the man to block her. She slowly turned her head around to look at her knight which was standing there, dumbfounded. She sighed heavily then looked back at the guard.

"My name is Rida. I come from France..." She said in a thin French accent. She didn't tell him the full details of course but decided to keep it to herself for now. She looked around and saw a strange looking girl on the ground infront of another guard. The guard then helped her up. She ignored it for now and turned her head back to the guard before her.

Anora wince a little bit as she rubs the back of her head slightly, "Well..you see M'lord..she is back at her castle. The king wanted me to bring any prince to the castle to see his daughter. He wouldn't allow his daughter traveling out of his castle at all." She looks over to Galeo, hoping the he would understand why and where she was coming from.
Kin blinked before quickly pulling her hood up." It is nothing you need to worry about." She made sure her hair was tucked away." Sorry about bumping into you." She walked past him. Now she was uncomfortable since someone had seen her hair and ears.

Ameer sighed softly but he stay quiet, he was wondering if his father had realized he was gone yet... He had not realized he had left his family crest necklace out and easly seen.
(Who's turn is it? I have nothing to reply with XD )

( i honestly have no idea O_o but i want to rp ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Find a Prince (Message me to join!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus