Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Killdeer

So, i'm new to these forums. My original intention was just to have a page for my character but I might actually think about trying to rp. I haven't actually rp'd in a seriously long time! I've actually become a bit shy about rp-ing with other people, but I would love to get back into it. Hope to get to know some of you!
Bah!!! Don't be shy. Its just words and a story. Its not like we can see you. Wait... I may or may not have you on camera...shhh... Anyway O.o There be no reason to be shy. I'm new too but I can vouch that these be good peoples. All except that Wraith guy. He's kinda weird and disturbs me. o_O Stay away from him.
Sanne Moderator

*puts a ribbon around Wraith's neck to make him look more adorable* :3

Welcome to RPR!! There's little need to be shy, we have one of the friendliest communities on the internet. ;) Where did you used to RP, and what themes do you enjoy?
o.o I gotz da reebun.
Killdeer Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
*puts a ribbon around Wraith's neck to make him look more adorable* :3

Welcome to RPR!! There's little need to be shy, we have one of the friendliest communities on the internet. ;) Where did you used to RP, and what themes do you enjoy?
It's too long ago for me to remember. I haven't really role played since I was 13.
I mostly like just general fantasy settings, magic and stuff like that.
OMG!! >_< Another one! I can't believe I'm missing people! *bows again* So sorry! Welcome newcomer!
Killdeer Topic Starter

UsagiSmith wrote:
OMG!! >_< Another one! I can't believe I'm missing people! *bows again* So sorry! Welcome newcomer!
:D hi there
Hello.
I'm playing catch up with newbies!

Welcome Killdeer, I love your icon photo. Hopefully you're having a great time so far here. If you haven't, you should check out the forums and all they have to offer. Don't be afraid to converse with people, most of us are very chill and friendly (if vaguely lurker-ish lol).

Welcome again!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus