Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Kim Site Admin

Hey you! Yes you! We can't wait to meet you! :D

This is the RP repository's official OOC chat thread, where we all come to relax, chat, and make new friends in between all night gaming sessions.

To join this chat, just click that big button above this post that says "Launch chat."

You can transform any thread on the RPR into a real-time chat! However, we use this one for most of our non-specific OOC banter.

All the normal forum rules apply in this chat thread. And please, don't RP in this thread. We have IC forums for that.

This thread is cleaned out on the first of each month.

Remove this ad

AYYYYYYO SINNERS FIRST POST OF THE YEAR LETS SCRAPPIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Happy News Years to everyone!
Happy New Year 🥳 to all!
Hi. How is everyone?
happy new year gamers ;^)
I hope you're having a nice year so far!
welp, another year another empty lfrp thread. Darn. I dunno why but I had a good feeling about it but ig not.
I dunno what to do with myself, I feel bored and restless and thats always an unfortunate combination
Dunno, maybe broaden 'em horizons? Whatever subject you're looking for might just be too niche for a lotta people to be interested in.
orrrr I could just do what I did for the last half of last year and stop looking for roleplays and just focus on writing instead
Whatever floats your boat, g.
Helllow
hiya
oh wait that says AM not PM whoops
So I have a question, I have pondering about, since I am nearing my 3rd day of isolation and have nothing better to do. I think I'll just ask here, to get the thread going a little bit, hehe.

How do you pick the handedness for your characters? Do you, consciously or unconsciously, attribute certain character-traits to certain forms of handedness? Because something must be determining this, in theory, completely arbitrary trait!

(Yes, I am bored, and thank you for listening to my Ted-talk).
I just like lefthandedness so put it on the main character and nobody else. just uniqueness factor ig. Also because it provides a tactical advantage to a swordsman.
I would pick ambidextrous for any dual wielding character.
of my four characters that have proper profiles, one is ambi, one is right-handed, and one is left-handed
and the last one doesnt say. Might also be left handed just to match their sister...
looking at that I realized Kylluo's page was very outdated.
Bonjour RPR 👋 I wanna make some friends, talk to me
G-zus wrote:
So I have a question, I have pondering about, since I am nearing my 3rd day of isolation and have nothing better to do. I think I'll just ask here, to get the thread going a little bit, hehe.

How do you pick the handedness for your characters? Do you, consciously or unconsciously, attribute certain character-traits to certain forms of handedness? Because something must be determining this, in theory, completely arbitrary trait!

(Yes, I am bored, and thank you for listening to my Ted-talk).

I never really bother to go into such detail. Should I mention what than my characters are in an RP, then I may edit it into their profile page.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben