Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Kim Site Admin

Hey you! Yes you! We can't wait to meet you! :D

This is the RP repository's official OOC chat thread, where we all come to relax, chat, and make new friends in between all night gaming sessions.

To join this chat, just click that big button above this post that says "Launch chat."

You can transform any thread on the RPR into a real-time chat! However, we use this one for most of our non-specific OOC banter.

All the normal forum rules apply in this chat thread. And please, don't RP in this thread. We have IC forums for that.

This thread is cleaned out on the first of each month.
Eyy, fresh chat. And spooky month is nearly upon us! (Well, in some timezones it has already arrived)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'm very excited for spooky month! Server has already put up some of his decorations. :)
insane random noises while climbing out of a hole
Can I go inside the hole you immersed from? I like them
go right ahead?
Aight ima be like golem from LOTR and just live in a hole cave for the rest of me life
hello and welcome to the Space Spook Station where everything is spooky and also orange, just for this month. My name is The Spooky Wizard, first name The Spooky, last name Wizard, can I interest you in a spooky slushie-
uh i came here for potatos?
... How did you know that I secretly sell potatoes here?
i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy
Ohh I know who you talkin bout, good ol peppa, he always has the info you fellas need. Always gettin me out of trouble, in the good old days I would steal sumin and peppa would bail me out of whatever mess I was in…a good man, and a better father too, the guy has 2 kids who mean the world to him, ah but his baby momma left a few years back couldn’t handle the
responsibilities of raising a few youngsters.
Oh yeah, I know who you mean. He was a frequent potato buyer. His kids loved potatoes... I always gave the guy a discount. Sometimes I'd throw in some free chocolate, when I could.
Man he needed that. Hopefully he’s doin alright ya know? The guys got a lot of work ahead of him, kids are teenagers and in there mood swings, but man did he love a good potato
I think his oldest is about to head off to college, y'know. The other one is planning to be a star captain.
Yeah they grow up so fast, the little tike was as tall as the guys leg, now?…7’11 ah how time flies! Hope he found some love too, the man is a lonely guy he never admitted it though man I need to catch up with the fella just talkin bout him puts a smile on my emotionless face!
erm i didnt need someones life story just the taters
Well they're $1 per potato.
Who knew the Space Gas Station sold potatoes for that cheap?!....No one did until now.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: Keke, Libertine, Cass, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus