Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Kim Site Admin

Hey you! Yes you! We can't wait to meet you! :D

This is the RP repository's official OOC chat thread, where we all come to relax, chat, and make new friends in between all night gaming sessions.

To join this chat, just click that big button above this post that says "Launch chat."

You can transform any thread on the RPR into a real-time chat! However, we use this one for most of our non-specific OOC banter.

All the normal forum rules apply in this chat thread. And please, don't RP in this thread. We have IC forums for that.

This thread is cleaned out on the first of each month.
Claine Moderator

New chat who dis
Hi, guys!
Claine Moderator

How you doing Samiakki :D
I'm doing good! Just read your reply. I'm working on mine right now!
RIP Astran that Ngao only knew for a few minutes!
Claine Moderator

The Astran need not have died or even been hit! I'm not bothered any which way!
(Maybe a few hours tops.)
YEAH WELL. I like DRAMA. XD
Claine Moderator

Although "people have died for me" would be something Cécile would feel a lot of guilt over.
Claine Moderator

Me too XD
Oh dear! I see! Do you want to proceed with this option then? They can live but be injured. I just thought having them die would be pressing for Ngao, too.
Claine Moderator

Oh no go ahead and kill them. I'm fine with some guilt XD
Awesome possum! o v o)b So, how are you doing?
Claine Moderator

I'm still at work but it's quiet so I snuck your post in. How about yourself?
I'm alright, thanks! Should be getting ready for bed after I work on my post a little bit. I might not finish it and post until tomorrow though, but that's okay. = u =
Claine Moderator

That's perfectly okay!!! No need to stress yourself to get it out super fast!
I won't, I promise. No worries! c: Are you planning on doing anything fun today or this week? Aside from RP!
Claine Moderator

Probably just working on art! Gotta build my comic backlog back up and do my Winter Art Trade piece 👀
Very cool! I'm getting some outfits commissioned for my bean Apollyon. But only shirts. He can't really wear anything else. . . what with having tentacles for legs. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus