Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Kim Site Admin

Hey you! Yes you! We can't wait to meet you! :D

This is the RP repository's official OOC chat thread, where we all come to relax, chat, and make new friends in between all night gaming sessions.

To join this chat, just click that big button above this post that says "Launch chat."

You can transform any thread on the RPR into a real-time chat! However, we use this one for most of our non-specific OOC banter.

All the normal forum rules apply in this chat thread. And please, don't RP in this thread. We have IC forums for that.

This thread is cleaned out on the first of each month.
Oh hey, new thread. Neat!
When it's 6amand you spent all night pissing around with makeup and getting glitter everywhere
Good morning, folks.
Hi der.
Oo. Big text is big.
Hello, cricket-chat
Salutations, Bright Challenger! :)
*Eyes.* I like your profile set ups on your characters.
Mine? You do? I mean, thanks. :P So how are you?
I do, yes! And, quite welcome! I am well. How are you?
I'm doing fairly well, considering the state of things. Just surviving by playing copious amounts of Animal Crossing.
I have heard that is an amazing game. Personally, I've drowned myself in Borderlands three and have played and fully leveled all the characters, unfortionately.
unfortunately.
What sort of writings do you do?
Genres you like?
Oh yeah, Animal Crossing is pretty amazing. Very cute, very fun to design things... I also have the new Paper Mario, which I.. haven't played yet because ANIMAL CROSSING. =3
For writing, I do kind of a mix of things. Sci-fi, fantasy, modern-day, original worlds... Basically anything with a good story and characters
Hoohuuum. I have a character I'd like to introduce you to!
Oh?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Copper_Dragon, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus