Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Kim Site Admin

Hey you! Yes you! We can't wait to meet you! :D

This is the RP repository's official OOC chat thread, where we all come to relax, chat, and make new friends in between all night gaming sessions.

To join this chat, just click that big button above this post that says "Launch chat."

You can transform any thread on the RPR into a real-time chat! However, we use this one for most of our non-specific OOC banter.

All the normal forum rules apply in this chat thread. And please, don't RP in this thread. We have IC forums for that.

This thread is cleaned out on the first of each month.
Hello! Is there anybody out there?
I see this empties out at the end of the month.
Kind of echoes in here….
rolled 5d6 and got a natural 16.
2 6 1 2 5

Note: Yatzheee

Almost first.
Oh did things reset again?
Dang it.
Well anyways, HAPPY HALLOWEEN SPOOKAROOOS
Thinks it gets flushed at the end of every month.
Yea it does.
Hm
I wonder if I need to adjust my lfrp post. Maybe the problem is just that my more recent ones havent been enticing enough.
Though, I'm not sure what is more appealing to people...
if anything I thought fantasy would be more appealing, since that was pretty popular as a setting choice even before I wrote it into the lfrp ad... Same thing with Dragar... Maybe people just like choosing things even if they were probably going to choose what I picked anyways?
I’m still working on my LFRP post. It Ali likely be an all in one and I’ll keep it open until such time I actually have enough rps for my available time.
oh hi someone shere
hello
whats your lfrp about
i tried making an omori lfrp post but nobody came to it... i think it's lost.
yeah well any given post is unlikely to get responses
dang it.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Ben