Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Kim Site Admin

Hey you! Yes you! We can't wait to meet you! :D

This is the RP repository's official OOC chat thread, where we all come to relax, chat, and make new friends in between all night gaming sessions.

To join this chat, just click that big button above this post that says "Launch chat."

You can transform any thread on the RPR into a real-time chat! However, we use this one for most of our non-specific OOC banter.

All the normal forum rules apply in this chat thread. And please, don't RP in this thread. We have IC forums for that.

This thread is cleaned out on the first of each month.
Why is the chat purged?
Its cleaned out on the first ^^

Also hi lovelies (psst, thats you guys reading this!)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Hello! :D
How are you :3

I'm okay. Very sad we had no trick or treaters last night! How are you?
Never get trick or treaters at my place but I'm in the woods

I moved to the big city last year... There was only 1 trick or treater then but I thought that was a pandemic thing. I choose to believe the lack this year was also a pandemic thing.
Kim wrote:
I'm okay. Very sad we had no trick or treaters last night! How are you?

Good! Despite being above the generally accepted age limit, I went trick or treating haha. Most didnt seem to mind at all though! I went with my younger brother, which helped my case aha

I specifically put up a sign on my door saying all ages welcome :) I love older trick or treaters!
I have a general thing that Ill trick or treat until I get weird stares from the majority of people handing out candy. Thats when I know Im too old aha.

I continued trick or treating past the point of weird stares up until I got outright verbal abuse

I had it in my head that if I put enough effort into my costume my neighbors would be happy to see me and get a kick out of the wearable art project I spent a month on, and that even if they gave me a single M&M or a tootsie roll that wasn't really asking much to enjoy the holiday together??? But apparently some disagreed with me so strongly they would cuss at a teenager. So.

Now I just aggressively try to make my own home a welcoming trick or treat spot for absolutely everyone, regardless of age or costume.
pokes head in ello rpr

Hello!
ello kim how be life

Pretty good over here :) Just resisting the siren song of leftover candy. How are you?
playing warframe on my switch lol
but other then that im all right bored but alright

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben