Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Adventurers' Quest! -Closed Topic-

Dylan Sylus (played by Laydrin_Conarsis)

((sorry about that. I get really excited when role-playing and I respond as soon as I can because I don't like to leave people waiting. I've also grown up role-playing fast, cause I do more table top gaming. That's what I've been and am around. So I'm really really sorry. I'll try to work on it. :D))
(( That’s OK, friend! But maybe if we introduce a bit of order into the RP, it’ll get even better! I’ll fix you a reply asap! ))

((OK. How about You, me, Lyra then the other girl who's name I forget.))
Vilmarys Nesheim (played by AdoniVae) Topic Starter

((Some of us discussed it on the OOC forum, but I am still not sure.))

((Aight, I'm gonna call it a day, G'night!))
(( Guys can you give me some time to post? xD ))

((Oh, my bad! I do not know why I thought it was a gun! XD))

I was startled by his appearance, but held the cloak around me since what I was wearing was barely anything and it was chilly outside. I laugh when he brings up the question of me being the distraction until I realize he is serious, then I nod because he made a point. I walk with him to the tavern and into the room where the She-Fox was lying. The clothes I was wearing smelled awful. "Damn, those idiots need to learn how to clean..." I mumble to myself. I get up an rummage around in the wardrobe but all I could find was a tavern dress. I frown from how skimpy it is and put it back. 'I'll just deal with this...' I thought to myself. I look at the She-Fox and put a blanket over her to keep her warm. I then walk back to the table and chair I was at before I left and sat down. I yawned and sat my head in my palm, "We all should get some rest, daytime is approaching." I close my eyes and fall asleep in my arm.

((But seriously, none of the characters have slept.))
(( Argh I would love to write a response but I can't. See you guys tomorrow! ))

((Awe! OK! Sadly, I don't know if I will be available tomorrow, but I can try... ;-;))
(( That’s too bad! Anyway, see ya! ))

((Bye!))

((what happened to the girl playing the vixen?))
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

((I think they left, all of their activity is from a day ago and not related to the rp))

((well in waiting on her))

((I would say to PM her, but I am sure you have done that already. And other than that, I don't have any other ideas...))
((Anyone here?))

((Sorry Eterni, you had said that as I was typing... ;-;))

((hey guys I think I'm gonna stop role-playing here and just say Dylan got tired of you guys and ran off. I'm really sorry just some of the posts are really long and its hard to keep up with so many people on top of that. I'll roleplay with you guys on private messages though if you want.))

((Aweh ;-;. Oki doki))
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

((Maybe we should have a posting order and/or length limit))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Adventurers' Quest! -Closed Topic-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus