Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Adventurers' Quest! -Closed Topic-

(( Guys can you give me some time to post? xD ))
"I can't sleep at all, because of all the pain I'm having" Said Foxy
~

"That old coot? Well, I'll not say no.... After all, she did run away from my blade. In fact, I would love to join you- after all, you're gonna need help with those bandits..." That was what he wanted to hear. Sure, he used to solve cases on his own, but with a partner at his side, solutions and revelations came twice as fast and even interrogations went way smoother when Auren was around.
"The poor lass is terribly injured, I think it's best we wait for her to heal up a little bit more before interrogating her." And let the bandits roam freely? Not on his watch. Randle followed the redheaded gal upstairs, paying close attention to small lines of blood on the floor. If the Dires had hit an artery, the ground would've been covered in a lot of blood drops, thanks to the blood squirt, which was not the case, luckily for the vixen.
He tried to sniff out anything else, but before he could come up with anything, the girl had already lead them into the room the vixen stayed in. The Husk inhaled the scent of fresh blood, along with some truly disgusting Sage Dire aroma.

Meanwhile, Dylan and the lupine girl sat by the vixen's bed, asking some basic questions he ought to ask again later. Then Auren asked for more information, including the specific traits of a Sage Dire: foaming mouths, accompanied by Beastmasters and-..
Bingo. The fox uttered: "They were, and they ran towards a place, but I don't know what the place was.." And that was all they needed. The Woods were big, but not big enough to conceal an entire den of Beastmasters and their minions. After all, the Sage Dires were named about the people that controlled them, the wolves themselves were as dumb as your regular mutt.
"Hey OK we're done. We're probably over whelming her. We can ask tomorrow when she is a bit better." Dylan commanded. No. They weren't. The vixen was suffering from flesh wounds, her organs were still functioning perfectly and the only reason why she felt so horrible was because of the pain. Of course, Randle didn't like to interrogate a person who was suffering that much, but the Sage Dires were still on the move and time was their enemy right now. All the cases that had involved the Dires involved mauled corpses and no witnesses, so by the time-..
"Yes, I'm certain she is overwhelmed. However... every second we wait here, is another second for the bandits to attack another person. Be aware of that. However, you are right... she'll be more comprehensible when she has some rest. Unless Randle has anything to say? Does anyone have a wrap or anything to stop the blood?" Maybe his hunger for a good ole debriefing had gone to his head. The gal needed some more time. Or, well, some treatment first.

"Err, yeah, I suppose we need to look after these wounds first," he said the low, steady voice he was familiar with. The sleuth groped for his knife and cut off a piece of the cheap sheets, wrapping it around his hand first and then turning to the people around the bed. "Can someone fetch me a strong drink? We might need some alcohol if we want the gal to keep her legs." Mortals were excessively prone to infections. His peg legged pal behind the bar was living proof.
Dylan Sylus (played by Laydrin_Conarsis)

Dylan pulls off his shirt and tightly wraps it around her wounds, and presses on it lightly to stop the bleeding. "I'm really not trying to hurt you but this probably hurts a little bit. I'm really sorry." He sounds genuine and worried about her.
"I was just walking here until I got attacked" Said Foxy as she yelped a bit
Auren Corvelon Aldor (played anonymously)

Auren had a gleam in his eye when he responded to Foxy. "Well, they're not going to be doing much attacking after we," motioning to Randle and himself, "are finished with them."

"I'll get the alcohol. Spirits know you don't need to get your hands on a drink!" After that little piece of banter, he hurried to get that bottle.

An adult, but he acted like a real kid at times...
Vilmarys Nesheim (played by AdoniVae) Topic Starter

"I think we should go find their hideout, one or two of us can stay and watch over her. And like one of you said, if not go now, they could attack another." I was only half listening to the conversation. "If you don't agree, then what should we do then? Staying here only endangers another!" I put the book down and stand up, crossing my arms. "I can stay if you all want to go, or go if someone wants to be alone with her." I glance at Dylan and smirk a small amount, but quickly look back at the others and put my hand to my chin. I look at the cat, "I never got your name, but you seem to know more about these than the rest of us, what do you suggest we do?"
~

But at the very moment he ripped through the tacky linen, Dylan took off his shirt and pressed it, with all his bodily filth still on it, against the vixen's flesh wounds. Goddess, he acted on intuition, didn't he? Randle grunted under his breath and turned to his partner.
"Well, they're not going to be doing much attacking after we are finished with them," Auren spoke full of confidence. Yeah, nothing like kissing a Dire's cheek with the fist of justice. Their killing spree and reign of terror was about to end, if it were up to them. "I'll get the alcohol. Spirits know you don't need to get your hands on a drink!" Tsah! That last drink had poison in it, there was no other explanation! Or maybe his mortal senses got the best of him after a night that rowdy. Either way, Randle barely remembered being as hammered as he was.
Anyway, back to business. He stuffed the rag in his overcoat's pocket and then casually tossed his precious coat over a chair in the corner, only to realize that the redhead was peacefully reading a book there. Damn.

But the girl spoke, and not about being ambushed by a stray coat. "I think we should go find their hideout, one or two of us can stay and watch over her. And like one of you said, if not go now, they could attack another. If you don't agree, then what should we do then? Staying here only endangers another! I can stay if you all want to go, or go if someone wants to be alone with her." A solid plan. They lacked a few details, but Auren and he could work out something. The redheaded girl turned to him, her arms still crossed and still seemingly upset. "I never got your name, but you seem to know more about these than the rest of us, what do you suggest we do?" He and Auren had dealt with the Sage Dires before, and more often than not, it had ended in disaster. But with a whole team of interesting people on his side..
"We need someone to watch over this dame for us, but I'm sure one of the maids will do just fine. If ya really wanna catch these brutes this very night, then there's no time to lose." He walked over to the chair and put on his trenchcoat again, automatically dusting off his shoulder pat. Hm. Habits. "Be warned though, these mutts aren't the type you'd drink with.. I'd know." He still felt like an idiot after semi-dating one of their Beastmasters without even realizing it. "As I recall, these folks are just regular reavers with the ability to call upon the Dire Wolves, nothing more. They take on the occasional bounty.." The piercing silver eyes glared at the vixen for a moment. ".. but also kill for pleasure. So unless this gal here has a price on her head, chances are they've returned to their hide-out to wait for another miserable traveler to ambush."
Foxy had tears going down her face, she was crying in pain
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

Lyra paced around them, not sure how to help. "Are we going now?" she said. She glanced at the shaking fox. "What's your name?" She crouched down beside her.

I felt strong sorrow for this girl, I felt so bad she was in pain and that she had been attacked on the road. I felt my eye turning grey and I stepped out, the room was too crowded and I though having less people could make it easier on her. I left the tavern and went to the area I found her. I climbed a tree and sat on one of the branches, hoping that those wolves would come back to finish what they started, at least then, if they came back I could get a good look at them and try to get a head-start to warn the others that they followed her scent. I sighed and heard something walking down the path to the city, I stood still and saw it come into sight, but it was just a traveler, a merchant by the look of it. I let out another sigh, of relief and irritation. I hang my foot down and wait for them, I know they would come. From what the cat said, they seem like they would, but they also seem like they'd kill me in an instant. Though, as bad as I felt for leaving, I know they know what they're doing, at least from what I saw.
I glanced over and saw an owl perched on a branch, it was 'hooing' for some reason and I heard steps. I stayed still and thought nothing much of it, but I was still alarmed by it. Huffing was heard from where I was, it was heavy, almost like panting. I turn into a squirrel and hop around to a better spot and see four beasts walking and sniffing the ground. I gasp and my heart starts racing, I watch them walk over to the area she had lied. The owl hooed more and one looks up hastily at it and the other at me. I cock my head to the side and move my tail. I was terrified that they would know I was watching them, but they looked down. I climbed down the tree and make a little squeak as I fell upon a rock. They walk towards me and circle me, I look around and turn into a bear. They stand back but the attack, one went straight for my throat and the others for my legs, I tore them off and ran towards the tavern as a dog(A greyhound) and push open the door and ran to them. "So anyone up for a fight?" I say as the big monsters roared outside the tavern and one of them howled. "I was just waiting outside and they showed up, I tried to fight them off, but MAN are they strong. One got my neck and the others got my leg, but they are outside waiting and I don't know how long they will be patient!" I am rushing and pacing back and forth. I am pushing through and reach the she-fox, "Is there a possible way we can get her somewhere safer?" I whine a little and shake a lot. I was hoping that they would help and that the monsters would go away. "They look like over-sized wolves if you want to know." I say, turning to the others. Then I heard screams from outside and inside the tavern.

Waiting until the other man got back with the alcohol, he waited. Gently taking the hirt off so the blood wouldn't dry to it and stick, he saw that the wound had stopped bleeding but was still open. Seeing Vil glance at him after saying that, he chuckled under his breath a sinister laugh. "I'm just trying to look out for my own kind. I've got a girl for me already. I just haven't told her yet." He smirks at her in return and sticks his tongue out like the child he is.

Putting his tongue back in his mouth he looks back at the vixen kindly. "Would you like a maid to stay with you or one of us?" He smiles and chuckles. "I wouldn't blame you if you would rather have the maids then this lot." His voice is kind, and there is no sarcasm, as he is genuine about his words.
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

"If you want me to, I can stay," Lyra offered. "I'm not big on fights," she gave a genuine smile at the she fox. "Of course, one of the maids can also come, if I seem crazy," she chuckled. The fox didn't seem sketchy, just in pain. For now, Lyra decided, she would help. "There are probably more clean things in the tavern somewhere to bandage it up," she commented, referring to the giant gaping wound on the fox's side.

"I don't know, but the maids could stay with you, She-Wolf. Sorry, I never got your name, but time is wasting, we need to do something!" I am getting worried more and more, "I can try to lead them away if you think we should move her, but we need to decide." I pace back and forth, my heart racing. I look at the She-Fox and I get more worried, I don't wish for her to get hurt more. The wolves howl and I feel the ground moving, I could only assume they were sniffing the area or putting their paws against the wall.

"Yeah that's why I took my shirt off. I don't want to hold any infection in her wound. It would just hurt more. I've dealt with this stuff a lot. That's why I wasn't going to keep it on." Her glares at the cat man. "So i'm not stupid. I could feel you looking at me judgmentally." Her directs his attention back at the vixen. "My best friend got infections as soon as she got back to me, and that was when it was in her arm. I had to clean up her bloody eye too. And I didn't even have the proper tools."

Looking back at the two girls he sighs. "Well we should take the she-wolf with us, I'll call you by your name when you give it, because she can turn wolf, Vil because al we have to do is piss her off and she'll be a dragon, and probably you cause you have good senses." He points at the cat man. "I should probably come and hide in a tree and pick them off one by one while you fight the other ones."

I laugh at the remark he made about my dragon, not being rude, but it was funny. I then nod, I was still very scared though, the big monsters that resembled wolves were outside and were growing impatient. "I can lead them away from the tavern and back into the forest and wait for you guys to come and assist." I sit and scratch behind my ear and stand back up. I walk around and still shaking, I lye down and wait for a decision to come.

He nods and stands up. Opening the window when nobody is looking, he shoots one of the wolf monsters. "Now change into that one, drag him off quickly, and pretned your them. et as much information as you can. We'll meet up with you." He speaks rapidly, waisting no time.

"Aye, I can try, but my scent will be different... meet me at the tree with blood stains around it in a couple hours." I jump out the window and turn into the Wolf-Beast and fling the body into the forest. I notice the other two wolves come towards me and sniff me I could hear them talk to me, "What happened? Why did we hear a gunshot?" One said in his deep, rough voice. He turns his head to Dylan and growls, I could notice him ready to pounce at him. "Wait," I pause, my voice had gotten ten levels deeper 'Holy shit, my voice is scaring.' I thought, but I shake it off, the wolf cocked his head towards me, "What?" I shake a little, "Spare him, it would just be a waste of time. The girl in there, we left her injured and she could still die." I shutter at the thought of that, I didn't want her to die. "Excuse me? Since when-" I interrupt him mid sentence, "Since now, now lets go, best not waste anymore time because of your blood-lust!" I command. His eyes went wide and he backed up, the one behind me growled and barked at Dylan as a threat. The one I was talking to lead the way to a mountain and climbed it, I followed both in the back and it had led me to a hidden pass blocked by boulders. One of them went around and went into a weak spot. It looked like a mountain, but it was a magic portal that hid the camp/base they had set up. "Go talk to the Master and inform him of what happened, I am going to get rest." I look around, I had not known that there was a person in charge, "Why not you?" I say back to him, he turns around and snarls at me and with a deeper voice than before, he says, "Excuse me? I said go. You don't want what happened to happen again!". I notice some of the wolves snickered and a couple of orcs came down and laughed as well. I didn't know there were man-like creatures in here, that explains a lot, and makes things a little harder. It was night and so I could sneak off once they sleep. Some women were eating by a ban-fire and I look at the wolf who threatened me, "I'd like to see you try." I didn't. I really didn't. He snared and walked away into a dark room that was hidden in the walls and disappeared. I look back at the wolf who was behind me and he laughs, I snarl at him and walk around, seeing how many men and Wolven Beast's there were. There weren't that many, so I think this is a tribal thing. There could be more out there and one that has the man that is like a God to them.
Everyone had fallen asleep and some guards looked out. It had been a while since I turned into an animal, so it was painless to turn back into myself. I hid in the darkness, unclothed because I had changed in the forest and my clothes were there still. I found some fur-like clothing and put it on as quietly as possible and snuck out past five guards, it was hard, but I somehow managed to do it. One looked behind him as if he heard me but shook it off. I walked out of the portal and back into the forest. I went to the tree with blood around it and waited for the others who said they would be headed this way. My dress was gone from the tree. "Damn scavengers..." I said quietly and I hid in the tree in case the wolves or the scavengers came back.

((It was a bow and arrow so it made no sound))

He laughed hard as the beasts barked at him, insanity loudly ringing through the air. He continued, making it louder. "You better be wimpering you fluffy bitch!" Turning back to the vixen he sighs. "I'll be following her now." He looks up at the other two. "Look after her." He jumps out the window, landing on the ground, and follows behind them silently, far enough to where they can't smell him. When he gets into the mountain diguised portal, he scouts around, silently walking. As people walk past he phases into walls, unseen. When he works his way through the entire place, learning it inside and out, he follows Vil out of the place. Purposfully not looking at her bits and just straight ahead, he smiles.

"Hello princess." He pulls off his cloak and wraps it around her. He walks casually around with her, talking quietly. 'I found the leader. He's in the back. But his stupid cronies surround him all around. They are even on the balcony above him and they fill up a good third of the room at least. I can't take them all out myself. I need a distraction and someone to help kill them. I can take out the big dude and the guys on the balcony. Probably assist you with some on the bottom. We need to report this back to the others. And don't ask how I got in there. I have my ways. For now do you think you could be the distraction? Your a changeling so they probably with their small brains find it cool if you would shapeshift into another person. I can sneak up on the balcony and the other two or three and walk in and start slaying the bitches."

Explaining all of that on the way back to the tavern, it was quick for the time they got to walk. He walks upstairs and explains it all to the others, cleaning the vixens wounds with alcohol and finding some clean cloth from downstairs to bind her wounds tight enough to keep it from getting infected or worse, but not too tight to hurt.

((Oh, my bad! I do not know why I thought it was a gun! XD))

I was startled by his appearance, but held the cloak around me since what I was wearing was barely anything and it was chilly outside. I laugh when he brings up the question of me being the distraction until I realize he is serious, then I nod because he made a point. I walk with him to the tavern and into the room where the She-Fox was lying. The clothes I was wearing smelled awful. "Damn, those idiots need to learn how to clean..." I mumble to myself. I get up an rummage around in the wardrobe but all I could find was a tavern dress. I frown from how skimpy it is and put it back. 'I'll just deal with this...' I thought to myself. I look at the She-Fox and put a blanket over her to keep her warm. I then walk back to the table and chair I was at before I left and sat down. I yawned and sat my head in my palm, "We all should get some rest, daytime is approaching." I close my eyes and fall asleep in my arm.

((But seriously, none of the characters have slept.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Adventurers' Quest! -Closed Topic-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus