Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Adventurers' Quest! -Closed Topic-

Vilmarys Nesheim (played by AdoniVae) Topic Starter

I hop more until I get dizzy, then I stop. I look up at him and say, "Hello fellow fox friend!" I say, I still didn't know his name, "What is your name? I never got to ask." I flap my wings a little and eat some bread that I left earlier. I pecked at it and then looked back up at him.
Dylan Sylus (played by Laydrin_Conarsis)

He laughs merrily, but even then it's sickening. "Oh! It's just you!" He picks up his drink and continues again. "The names Dylan. Yours?" He smiles and takes another swig of his drink.

"My name is Vil, and....." I pause for a moment, "I am going to be stuck as a bird for a while." I laugh, then realize I actually can't. "Oh well! Being a bird is nice!" I cheerfully say, then hop around the bar table some more for fun. "I couldn't sleep, hopefully I tire out..." I say as I hop into an empty cup.

((Aight, I'm gonna call it a day, G'night!))
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

Lyra gazes at the bird with wonder. "Can you shapeshift into any other things, Vil?" she asks. She had never met anyone else who could change form.

I look at the she-wolf, "Many things, but I do have some restrictions. If I haven't seen it, or I don't know what it is, then I can't turn into it. Also, turning into animals is more difficult, I can turn back to normal when I turn into humanoid things, but when I am an animal, it takes more effort and time to turn back, but to turn into other animals, then that works fine." I hop out and flap my wings, "Shapeshifters have more flexibility than Changelings. If I haven't changed into a snake, then when I do, it will not have much personality or detail. I have turned into a bird many times, so I am myself." I turn into a striped cat, feathers fall to the ground, "See?" I purr, then sit and flap my tail slightly and yawn.

Dylan has stopped paying attention at this point. He didn't care about her changeling abilities. He just like his drink at the moment.

When Vil turns into a car he smiles and scratches behind her ear gently, and any sign of evil or insanity has been washed away from his person for a moment. As he stops petting the cat he just looks at it in absolute wonder. "Cat's are so beautiful." His voice sounded like he was auto responding.

His messy, curly red hair bounces as he tilts his head slightly while looking at the cat. He smiles, and his has phases through under the bar. He pets her, scaring her as his hand phased next to her. He phases the rest of his arm out and continues to pet her gently.

I purr as Dylan pets me and scratches behind my ear, I roll down and enjoy it more. Then he put his hand down next to me, and that startled me, I quickly got up and turned around, he pet me more and I lye down. I look around a bit and see less creeps in here than before, now there were one, he was watching someone while he drank. He probably had a bounty on someone, or was just a killer. Or... He was drunk. My tail flaps a little and I start to kneed my claws on the table.

Dylan giggled as she purrs, and laughs when she is scared. He sounds like a man child when laughing, but the sickness and absolute madness never drains from it. He poked her paw with his other hand gently, trying to irritate her.
Foxy cried for help, by yelling her lungs out.
Auren Corvelon Aldor (played anonymously)

Auren had to chuckle slightly at that. "Well, let's see here... I had to kill a couple of vampires, dueled many, many idiots who thought my style was terrible, and generally missed your deductive skills- I've had plenty of headaches raised by some obscure pieces of information given by suspicious looking characters. Thankfully, they all resolved in the end, but you would have made it much easier..."

"Enough about me! How's the Crone Fate been treating you? I see we have here a lively couple, and a bigotist group in town. Anything else I need to know about- Is there an Old One in the mix?" At that point, he had to shudder slightly- he had enough of the Elder Mythos for a while... make that lifetimes..
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

Lyra watches Vil being pet, a small smile on her face. Animals had always been a source of comfort to her.

"Aye, stop that." I retract my paw and jump onto his shoulders, then into the she-wolf's lap. I yawn and purr on her, as I do, I hear a door shut from upstairs, I freeze and jump down and go up, one of the maids had shut my door, I follow the scent to her and say, "Hello, you have shut my door, would you mind opening it?" She stares at me and says nothing, then I watch as she walks towards my door and opens it, "Thank you kind woman!" I walk in and push the door shut. I try to change back, but it is painful. I needed to anyhow, I wanted to get out of the tavern, but had no reason yet... I put my dress on and walk back down.
Foxy yelled for help again

I look up, "Did you hear that? Sounded like a scream or maybe a bear nearby." I look around, but only few people were fazed by it. I walk out of the tavern and out of the kingdom then look to the guards as their post, "Did you hear that?" They look at each other for a moment, "Uh, yeah, but I thought it was nothing." He pulled out a sword and I run into the forest, on the trail and stop when I see a fox on the side of the road, "Oh my, what are you doing here?" I touch it and then notice she is bleeding. "Crap."
"It hurts" She said in a lot of pain. "I got attacked by someone" Said Foxy

"What?" I look around for a moment, "By who? Or what?"
"I don't remember" Said Foxy

I sigh, "Well, do you at least know where the attack was? And if it was a man or women?" I start tending to the wounds on her.

Dylan pouts, sad that she had left. He shrugs and looks over at the huge cat and his friend. "Interesting." He smiles widely, the tinge of insanity slowly returning. "So you worked with this uptight beast?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Adventurers' Quest! -Closed Topic-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus