Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Escape With Your Life (1 x 1)

Sarania (played by UsagiSmith)

Kono was sitting in his cell, grumbling to himself as he looked at each guard walking by to make sure he wasn't going to escape. He glared at them as they even try to look at him. Stood up from his sitting area on the bed and walked to the small window that he had to the outside world. "Damn it..I need to get out of here. I hate this place!"
Sarania (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Kono was sitting in his cell, grumbling to himself as he looked at each guard walking by to make sure he wasn't going to escape. He glared at them as they even try to look at him. Stood up from his sitting area on the bed and walked to the small window that he had to the outside world. "Damn it..I need to get out of here. I hate this place!"
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

suddenly the emergency alarm in the laboratory sounded and a voice came over the intercome " attention all personel ,Attention all personal , the cheshire project has awoken , i repeat the cheshire project has awoken , every one report to the main lab"

almost as if they were being controled , every scientist and guard started running towards the main lab where this ' cheshire project was being held' lately this project has been all the scientist have been talking about , apparently its a girl who attempted to escape during a training process and now that had her in a large tank preparing to erase her memories. these people are monsters to do this kind of cruel stuff

(i edited this , i accidently sent it ith out finnishing it on my pohone so i got on my cpu to fix it)

Kono heard the sirens come out and also heard that one of their projects escaped. He grinned a little bit as he rushed over to the cell door. "Come on..where are you! Hey!" He called out as the guards ran by him, but he wasn't calling for a guard it was calling for the Cheshire. "Hey! Cheshire! I know you are out there! Get me out of here!"

(Edit: So sorry! >_< About the delay in posting. I had something happen irl..so I had to take care of it)

a few moments later one of the scientists came running back through the hall " where is she?" he asked himself as he looked around frantically , he noticed kono standing in his cell " you boy , did you see a girl go past" he said grabbing kono by the collar " don't lie to me boy" the man looked desperate as he awaited an answer that would never come. before kono got the chance to answer a soft voice came form behind the man " he didnt see , me" it said " and neither will you" suddenly the mans head slamed against the bars causing his head to crack and start bleeding all over the place. as the man dropped to the floor the girl became visible . she stood there soaking weak with a broken IV cord hanging from her arm, her long dark purple hair that looked black when wet stuck to her face and her eyes where big and catlike as the glowed with a hint of yellow " who are you" she said looking at the boy behind the bars" as she walked closwer to the bars it was clear that the girl was young , probably a year or 2 younger then he was

Kono look to see the girl there standing in front of him, "I'm another test subject they have in this stupid place. I'm Kono..and I can't explain everything right now. Just that I hate this place and I want out of here!" He bangs hard on the bars but they only made a ding sound when he banged on them. "Now please let me out of here!"

cheshire gazed up at the boy water dripping down her face made her look lkie she was crying, after a moment she reached down and pulled some keys out of the scientists pocket and opened the bar door " lets go" she said " i don't like it here"

(ooc: ill reply in the morning , for now i have to sleep)

Kono grinned as he stepped out of the cell. Just as he did, he looked over to see one of the guards call out to them, "HEY! YOU TWO STOP!"
"I think its our time to get out of this place." Kono grabs Cheshire hand and dragged her right behind him. "I got a plan." As they passed a scientists office area, that person had some plants waiting for Kono to use. "Perfect!" He did a quick motions of his hand and the plant came to life. Growing bigger and stronger and its vines reached out and blocked the path so the guards couldn't get to them.

cheshire stmbled behind the boy as he pulled her. she eventually coaught her balance and ran with him as she did he used his ability to control the plants and block the hall. cheshire looked back as they ran "wait" she said as she stopped running " we need to get clothes" she said looking down at her hospital gown , that was tied in the back but not all the way.

Kono stops and turns to face Cheshire, also noticed that he was wearing a medical gown as well,"Your right. Come on." He motioned for her to follow. "I think that there is a locker room near by here. Thankfully I put those plants blocking the path. It'll take them a while to get pass that."

cheshire nodded and followed the boy to thre locker room where she started poping latches and looking for clothes. she continued to looked when she saw a box in the corner of the room that said kayla's belongings "kayla??" cheshire said to herself as if she recognized the name. she walked over to the box and pulled out some clothes they where exactly her size. she tilted her head as she looked at the clothes in her hand , it was almost like they were hers.

Kono looked over to Cheshire and asked,"Was that your name?" He walked over to a locker and opened it up. He found some that fit him. Picked it up and then went into the back to change. When he came back out, he was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a green tank top. "Much better."

cheshire shook her head " i .. i don't remeber" she said as she looked at the clothes. she then grabbe all of them and walked to the back , when she came back she was wearing black leggings with a jean mini skirt and purple stripped long sleeve shirt with a sleeveless jean jacket on top ,she also wore dark brown combat boots and a purple beanie on her head " okay lets go"

Kono heard the siren and the intercom say that they were on the move. "We better do what they are saying. I get the feeling that they are getting closer." He peaked his head out of the room to see they were still working on his plants that blocked their way. "Do you know a way out of this place?l

cheshire shook her head " i don't remember anything , before 3 days ago " it appears that the scientists managed to erase the majority of her memories before she escaped. " but there is a quick way out of here" she said as she looked up at the window.

Kono looked up to see a window that lead to the outside. "Great now how are we going to get up there? I need a plant to help us but there isn't any here." He looked down at Cheshire,"Do you know anyway up there?"

cheshire nodded "its a speacil trick of mine to get to hard to reach places in an instant" cheshire suddenly disappeared and reappeared on the window seal. she proceeded to brake the glass with her foot and reach her hand down to pull kono up " come on "

Kono reached out and grabbed her hand then pulled himself up onto the window. "Nice work there." He smirked then looked down to see the guards finally getting through his plants. "That is our que to leave!" He leaped down and landed perfectly fine on the other side. Since with a move of his left hand the grass grew into a big net to catch both him and Cheshire, when she came out.

cheshire didnt need the net-like grass she just simply disappeared and reappeared on the ground "shall we go" she said as she took off into a sprint heading god know where.

Kono grinned as he followed right after Cheshire, "Nice moves again." He motioned towards the main entrance for a tree branch to black the way. "That will keep them busy." Grinned more as he looked forward, "So you got place we can lay low? Cause I don't know anyone or at least I don't think they want to see me anymore."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Escape With Your Life (1 x 1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus