Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Escape With Your Life (1 x 1)

Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire looked back at kono with a raised eyebrow " do i really look like i got a place to go to , i don't even remeber what happened before 3 days ago, plus i only have one other family member , and i can't see him anymore" she said as she looked forward again.
Sarania (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Kono winced a little bit, "Sorry, I just thought you might know somewhere we could hide and wait it out. That's all." He let out a heavy sigh as he followed after Cheshire. When they arrived into town, he looked around at the people. "I need to hide myself or at least get a jacket with a hood on it. People will freak out if they see me." He hoped no one was around.

cheshire nodded " thats one of the reasons im wearing the beanie , it hides my hair and i can pull it down to hide my eyes , but i can get you a jacket reall quick" she stood there looking up at kono " what me to try?"

Kono knew he had no other choice in the matter. "Yeah go ahead. Its better then roaming around looking like a freak." He was thankful that when he digged into the pockets of his jeans, some black leather gloves were in them. When he put them on, he was surprised that it was his size. "And I guess these will do as well."

cheshire nodded and quickly disappeared after a few moments she apeared on top of the clothing outlet with a hoodie in hand she jumped down into an ally and motioned for kono to come over

Kono nodded his head and went towards the alley. "Thanks." He smirks as he takes the hoodie from her. Puts it on and covers himself up with the hood. "Hey, it first perfectly. Not even baggie either." He chuckled to herself. "Thanks again, Cheshire."

cheshire let a small grin come on her face "it was easy , plus i judged your size , my brain is programmed to easly take in any information with a glance so , it wasn't hard "

Kono eyes Cheshire a little bit, "I'm not sure if I should take that as complement or something else." He chuckled to himself and looked around, "Well first off, we need to find food or maybe shelter first."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Escape With Your Life (1 x 1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus