Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Means War (OPEN)

Rida (played by xUsagix) Topic Starter

Rida did see it. All of it. She sighed. "Were you the one who magically stopped the flames and attackers?" Rida asked even though she suspected she was. She just wanted an answer from her.
Revanna D'Islar (played by Freyya)

Revanna nodded slightly. "Yes, it was me." she whispered back. There was no use hiding it from her, she'd seen it all. Lying would only make Revanna look bad. "And before you ask, no. I am not a witch."
Doc was sitting in the bar, having a very in-depth conversation about the meaning of light with a corpse of an adolescant girl.
"Oh yes, yes, I agree," he said then turned as Rida and Revanna entered, "Ah! Wunderbar! More company," he smiled behind his mask. Keera was curled up on his lap, shivering and his gun was slung over the back of his chair, "Vould you help me point out to zis young lady Zat zee meaning of life is teaching a man to fish?" he asked. He was currently in one of his less lucid moments and he hadn't participated in the battle at all.

"Oh no!" Rida started saying as her eyes widened and she put her arms up in protest. "I would never judge anyone to be a witch. I was also--" She started saying until she heard that mans voice from before. Rida turned around in her chair to face the man. She glared at him for a second then stared at him "The meaning of life is teaching a man to fish..?" She questioned, confused
"Yes!" he said, "Because if you teach a man to fish, he can take all of the fish before anyone else and monopolize it so that he is zee only one in control of all zee fish!" he sai all that in one breath, "And then he vill rule see world and his life vill be complete! Tada!"

Rida blinked while staring at the man. "I guess, that is true." She said quietly.

Revanna smiled at the man's logic, but didn't say anything about it. Instead, she kept facing forward and sipped some of her wine. "At least you believe me on that part, then. Explaining all that usually takes tons of time for someone to believe I'm not a witch."
"You are a witch?" Doc asked curiously, "Can you send me bak to my time period? This era is so boring."

"No, it's alright. I believe you..." She said to the woman. She wasn't going to tell anyone what she's been through...stuff to do with witches but that didn't matter now. Rida turned back around to the man, hearing what he said and sighed. "Send you back to your era? I have no idea what you are talking about..." She said rather curiously, wanting to find out more.
"Yes yes," Doc said With slight irritation, looking at Revanna expectantly, "I am from zee future. It is a wonderful place of blood, toten, und destruction!" he laughed.

Revanna nodded amd smiled. "It would be my pleasure." she replied. "But not here, and not now." Revanna turned back to face Rida. "There's obviously more pressing matters on our hands. Would you mind explaining who those attackers were? Unless you still have questions of your own?"

Rida didn't understand "how" and "where" the girl was going to get the man back to the future. She didn't believe in "magic". She didn't say anything about this though since she didn't like complaining. She took a glance at both of them, "What's your names?" She asked.

The young Cii'va smiled. "I am Revanna D'Islar." she replied honestly.
"I already told you I don't remember. Radiation does wonders for zee complexion and zee mind," he said sarcastically and started petting Keera then suddenly stared at the girl's corpse from before, "Vhat did you call me?!" he growled, set the fox down and body slammed the dead body. He stood and dusted himself off, flicked a piece of what appeared to be her ear off his jacket and picked Keera up once more.
"You two may call me Doc."

She nodded, remembering that he did already tell her his name. Rida looked over at Revanna and smiled softly. "That's a pretty name. I'm Rida." She said as she turned her head to look at Doc hitting and talking to a dead corpse. She blinked and watched him pet his fox. "Are you alright?" She asked the man.
"Never better. Why?" he asked with a shrug, his gasmask lenses illuminating the two of them with the eerie red light.

"Nothing, It's just you are talking to a dead corpse. That's all" She said with a sarcatic tone in her voice.
"You must be insane. She's never been better," Doc rolled his eyes and the light seemed to follow them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Means War (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus