Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What's the earliest character that you made?

Or can remember making, at least.

I remember when I was in elementary school, when I wasn't drawing hybrid Pokemon or Spyro the Dragon or Brave Fencer Musashi or stuff like that, I had a half-banshee half-kitsune character named...uh... Kit Bansheelo. He was a bipedal orange fox with 3 tails and green eyes with red pupils. He worked together with his godmother Agatha (also a banshee, hurr durr) to find and protect mythical/supernatural creatures from interacting with humans.

I found old art of him last time I cleaned my room and had a nostalgia attack. So...yeah. What characters did your younger selves concoct?
I think my first one was Opal Koboi. Yes, the name is from the Artemis Fowl series. She was a fairy, and really in touch with nature. She was pretty and fun and a fighter with spirit too. :)
... prior to DRACONUS (who was my first true roleplay/fictional writing character), I had a little imaginary character named Laura who was a tiny (1 foot tall) anthropomorphic cheetah girl. I made her up when I was 5-6 years old, and she helped me make my bed sometimes. <3

EDIT: ... this counts, right? >:T

If not, Drac' was my first character. He's here on da RPR, yup yup
SeraphicStar

I believe there's already a topic about this subject.

I am however happy to repeat that my first character was a Paladin Ranger of some kind. And then I made my lovely Sitta - who, believe me, was nothing like he is today.
Literaphobia Topic Starter

Oh my god, Opal? That crazy pixie? Artemis Fowl was one of my favorite books when I was in elementary school.

You Opal sounds like she was nicer. :P
Literaphobia Topic Starter

Oh, oops! :x I didn't see that thread. My bad.

@Seraphic - I have a lot of characters who are old/re-inventions of older characters. They're VERY different than how they used to be.

@Copper - ...Well, if we're counting imaginary friends, I had a twin sister named Kira who lived under my bed. She eventually left to go live in the backyard and make mist. Or something.
This guy was my first character and I decided to post him a few weeks ago just for old times sake :)
This one! :D Grumpy shape-shifting dragon!
Stellvira Hamuta (played anonymously)

This one cx
Though, she was way different in the beginning (of course)!
My earliest character was actually a snowball. His name was Frosty Jr. and he was waiting to grow up into a snow man. I never actually rp'd as him, but I remember (and my father still has somewhere) writing a large number of stories about him and his adventures. He went up against Yetis and the abominable snowman and stuff, usually getting saved at the last minute by some other character. :3
.... cough.
Mistress Death. First Furcadian character ever. I remember she was feline and had black fur and my first taste of RP was with this ridiculous italian mob in New Haven. When New Haven was still hip and cool. This was at the start of 2001.

And then I made Night's Hatred/Night's Hateness (HORRIBLE NAMES OH MY GOD /hangs head in shame) that had a drow whip because I was big into the books... I made that character in 2002. I still have art from her that Binkari did (it's really interesting to see how that artist's art has grown and changed.)

I had others, made earlier in 2000 on a different site but I can't remember any of the details outside of those. The two characters I mentioned were on Furcadia.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What's the earliest character that you made?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus