Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Weirdest rp ever?

Ember_Wolf

I've been in some pretty wierd RP situations too...

One time my character (Ember Kamura, Who is an Anthro wolf) Ended up joining this Evil guy's Empire (Don't ask why) But apparently the Evil guy was some Magic user (Something that I am fine with) Long story short, Ember ended up accepting some offer to become the guys 2IC or something. Ember ended up getting sprayed with some sort of black stuff and grew Dragon wings as well as Red marks on his fur (Don't ask how it works, I have no idea)

Big bad sent me to hunt down the others, something that he was happy with Icly, However OOCLY it was causing issues, We almost ended up voiding it but never did.

Anyways, That was a while ago, the RP Died shortly after and most of my friends who played with me on it have fallen by the wayside, Though I am still in contact with one of them, but we rarely talk anymore.

Another time we were dealing with a skeleton that shot lasers.
Rogue-Scribe

I had another quite weird RP that started about a year ago and went on for a couple months. I heeded the warning signs when some things OOC and IC were ringing familiar to my previous weird RP post in this thread, so I ended it. The rest is history.
JetStorm

Honestly,when I first started on this site(About two years ago) Me and a friend of mine were doing an rp based on stranger things,and my dumb self said I knew about the franchise,when in reality I no flipping clue what Stranger Things was about. So the rp was going surprisingly well,until we finished it,she wanted to keep going and the whole rp was just weird,we had no clue what to do next....it was a mess....
Oh god... where do I begin?

One time, I had a Star Wars game that got hijacked by my psycho ex-girlfriend and it became this bizarre anime game that had nothing to do with Star Wars. I started off the GM and stepped down because everything I did was wrong. The only reason I handed her the reigns was to see where she took the game given I 'didn't know what I was doing'.

So anyway, turns out all of these characters she introduced, the plot and basically, everything else in the game was directly lifted from a show called "Gundam Wing" and she tried to act like it was an original storyline that she wrote herself. We kept complaining that all of the characters had Japanese names and didn't sound Star Wars-like at all. Everyone became an NPC as she began running the game essentially as a one-sided conversation as her huge cast of NPCs became the stars. We only stayed on to watch how weird it got and were talking about her and the game on messenger (without her). Our characters literally became prisoners and were removed from play so it was just basically watching her post a story every day as she added new posts. We actually got yelled at for holding up the game by not posting, despite literally not being able to do anything. Our characters were chained up in isolated rooms with no chance to escape. It became a big joke.

Several years later, she begged me to run a solo D&D game for her. After putting hours into planning, she destroyed the entire adventure in 30 minutes when she went out of her way to avoid the plot and not interact with anyone. I finally gave up. Then a few days later, she wanted to know when our next session was going to be.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Weirdest rp ever?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus