Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Sorry Gang...

well...do to circumstances beyond my control my activity is gonna basically be...non existant... If i had a rp going with any of you then you have my sincerest apologies... Lack of job equals no money. No money means i can't my phone bill. I will use my last bit of time on this phone to do one last post in every rp i am involved in.
Awww that sucks :( I'm sorry.

It's okay. Just focus on getting a job again. It's tough. >.< Good luck!
Take care :)
ill miss you lance!! and good luck....
Lance2011 wrote:
well...do to circumstances beyond my control my activity is gonna basically be...non existant... If i had a rp going with any of you then you have my sincerest apologies... Lack of job equals no money. No money means i can't my phone bill. I will use my last bit of time on this phone to do one last post in every rp i am involved in.

Aww man. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you soon!
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Don't worry bout me guys. The candle always flickers violently just before it goes out.
hope you come back when you can
Oh, that's so upsetting :( You will be missed.
Aw man, I'm sorry to hear 'bout that, Lance. *hugs tight* We're going to miss you. Take care, and good luck with getting a job and moolah and all that stuff that helps bring you back to us. <3
Oh, no. :c
I hope everything works out well for you and you're able to come back soon. Or...you know. Feeding yourself and paying bills and things. That's good, too.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sad to see you go Lance, you'll be missed. Who else is going to keep trying to steal my iPad? :(

Just remember, when you're able to get back online again, we'll be here :)
SeraphicStar

Aw.

Just know that you'll be missed, and that we'll welcome you when (yes, when) you come back. :)

EDIT: In the meanwhile, maybe tranfer Fandom Magnefic's leadership to Ami? :)
Bah, real life is no fun when it gets in the way for what you enjoy doing!
Hope you can get back around within a few months!
Yuka

Take care! I hope everything sorts and settles for you soon.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Sorry Gang...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus