Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RP plots (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Plot 1:

Lucifer Haven, Prince of Chaniya, and your husband-to-be. After he received the blessing from your character's parents (or just chose to marry him, depending on your character's past) they started to sail their way back to his home, Chaniya. Everything's fine and happy. However, there's something that waits for our lovers. Something sinister.

Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance

Plot 2: Diran Jiru, your childhood friend. He was the only one that treated you nicely ever since you were a child. Everybody else always just scoffed at you, or adults would always warn their children to stay away from you.

Your memory is fuzzy, and all you've ever known was the cold bars and the rotten food you were fed. But as far as you know, your rescue is coming soon. You don't know where you are, but you'll soon know, once he gets you out of there.

Genre: fantasy, adventure, romance

Plot 3: It's about time I discovered the truth about who I am. I don't know my race, I don't know my past, I don't know my family. Well, no more. Today, I'm gonna discover it all. And finding it... well, I'll just have go where the wind takes me. My name is Sember, and I will know who I am. Or, what I am.

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Group (Optional) (Romance optional)

Plot 4: Her fellow vampires turned against her, forming their own family. Rosalina, with a few others are the only vampires that know who they are, but where, they won't know. And with their plot coming all together, she has her reason to find them and put an end to it. And she comes across a new companion, who may or may not know of this event. However, she knows this person will be helpful to her cause.

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure. (Romance optional)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

FujoshiQueen00

These plots are very good! They would be great books.
I'd love to Rp either of those. Pm me if you want to rp! ^.^
Sounds interesting
Very interesting! Can we roleplay to either of those? It sounds like a fun time ~
DiranJiru Topic Starter

@Kotomi657 I let my partner choose which plot they want. So by all means, pick which one interest you the most.
DiranJiru wrote:
Plot 1:

Lucifer Haven, Prince of Chaniya, and your husband-to-be. After he received the blessing from your character's parents (or just chose to marry him, depending on your character's past) they started to sail their way back to his home, Chaniya. Everything's fine and happy. However, there's something that waits for our lovers. Something sinnister.

Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance

Plot 2: Diran Jiru, you childhood friend. He was the only one that treated you nicely ever since you were a child. Everybody else always just scoffed at you, or adults would always warn their children to stay away from you.

Your memory is fuzzy, and all you've ever known was the cold bars and the rotten food you were fed. But as far as you know, your rescue is coming soon. You don't know where you are, but you'll soon know, once he gets you out of there.

Genre: fantasy, adventure, romance

This is amazing sended you a pm!
Wolfcat

This sounds awesome. I'd be interested in either but particularly 2 if your still looking.
I would be interested. I like plot 2
I'm very interested in this! I really like plot 1. I'll pm you .
very nice plot I with to rp with you sometime. please let me know if I can pm you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RP plots (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus