Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just the slightest bit new

So I thought I'd might as well make a intro topic because reasons even thought I am super bad at talking to other people.
Bad at socializing but like making new friends; it's a curse, I swear.
Welcome to rpr! ^-^ if u wanna rp hit me up!
TheLily

I am certain you'll make new friends here. I'm much the same way (and super internet-shy too!), but I've really managed to open up here. There are a lot of great people on RPR and I'm 100% you won't walk away with no friends.
Welcome to RPR! Many people are pretty shy until they start making friends. This is the nicest community I have ever known. Don't be afraid to message people and ask questions. We love newbies <3
Quote:
We love newbies

DELICIOUS NEWBIES!!

Oh, yes, I see you have been cursed with the same thing I've got. I call it the "LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME curse". Quite a pickle, that one.

Anyway, you'll definitively open up here. How can you not with all these less than sane people around? We'll scare you into socializing, we would!

Anyways, should you have questions, or a compulsive need to RP, feel free to send a message or something similar. I've always got time to help a fellow roleplayer in need. Even if it is to get his next fix of PURE UNADULTERATED FANTASY.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just the slightest bit new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus