Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The school of magic

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Wolf, can we rp in pms while we wait?))
Fayne Millicent (played anonymously)

Fayne looked down from the stairs, watching the children walk in. It was her third year teaching magic, natural science and gardening at this school. She was interested to see how this year would go. A few of the children caught her eye, a group of three walking in together, two vampires and a half breed of some kind, a fox child with pointed ears and a fluffy tail. Two other boys also stood out, they appeared to only be humans, but her senses told her there was more to them than that.
Seven (played by EterniGhost)

((Sounds good! I have school and stuff, so my posts may be delayed a bit.))
Lkin (played by lkin) Topic Starter

As lkin sits alone at a table, with earbuds in listening to absolutely nothing just his surroundings. He hears things from other students passing by, about a small group consisting of two vampires and a half breed. He wonders what they would be like as friends, as he waits for the bell to ring noting that classes would start soon.

Some kids started to pick on Foxy at the back of the class room. As she growled at them they started to beat her up badly.
Seven (played by EterniGhost)

Seven turned her head as the bell rang, and strode into the school. She glanced at a small, crumpled up piece of paper that was her schedule.Room 504, room 504, where is room 504. After climbing many flights of stairs, she found the room and slipped into her seat just as the second bell rang. On the board were the words "Magic Studies." A faint smile on her face, she scanned the room. The smile quickly turned into a frown as she saw a fight break out. Already? It's only the first day. A couple of scrawny, green-haired kids were pummeling a red-haired fox. She stepped over. "Can you guys please stop? It's only the first day," As they looked at her, she helped the fox to her feet. "Sorry about that. I'm sure the rest of the people here are nicer," she said.

"Thank you" She says softly, she was a bit shy
Matthew (played by Wolfzone92)

Matthew was already sitting in his seat. He saw the fight. "Punks" he said this under his breath. He would help but didn't know anyone that well and thought they would of turn on him next. His father taught him about fighting being that he was a famous archer. he put his backpack on the floor right next to him. He was excited about starting class soon. "So teach, when does class start?" He was somewhat in the back of the class but more in the middle.

((Is your friend going to join us Ikin?))

(( I sent her a snap but haven't heard anything yet. ))

((Ok, give me a bit and I'll go again then))

((Ok will do.))

((Wolf blocked me :())

((Uh oh, why's that?))

((Idk, can someone talk to him?))

((I messaged him to see if he was still going to rp with us))

((Did you ask him to unblock me too?))

((That's not my job sweetie, I did ask what was going on, if he decides he'd like to explain or unblock you that's up to him, it would be rude and intrusive of me to ask him that.))

((Me and him are best friends, I know that he wouldn't block me))

((I am sorry tho.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The school of magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus