Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » City Streets

Tristin Skyes (played by Qsilver)

In the out skirts of the futuristic city sized mall. The city streets are crowed and buzzing with all different kind of people to view the beautiful,vibrate colors of the vast height buildings that may seem to take many years to build yet like magic the dates shown for them to be created in couple of months. Through out the humongous crowed of people, one seemed to stand out. A very tall teen with what seem to be a sleeves black robe around. With the crowed whispering about his presence and yet some try to hide in fear. Yet none of the less the beautiful out skirts around the mall is enough to distract most of him. He takes a long glance around to adore the colors which is yet relativily new to him. \"This place never ceases to catch my attention. Sometime I feel like I could use the attention it receives from everyone.\" Then he thinks to himself for a moment. \"Through I might just hide from all that attention. . .\" He continued forward along the city streets glances around to the diverse amount of people.
Djamila Alitta (played anonymously)

A patch of gray among the vibrant colors might catch his eye, a woman with gray skin and blue hair standing in the crowd. She was looking around, and the expression on her face was...absolutely lost. Oh, she was certainly lost. Cynthia stood there, a bag in hand, trying to figure out where it was that she'd been dropped off. She glanced around, trying to find a name, a sign, anything that would indicate where she was. At a gigantic mall, obviously. But she didn't know the mall's name or where it was! And this...well, this left her in a problematic situation.
Tristin Skyes (played by Qsilver) Topic Starter

With the grey patch catches his eye,he wonder what it was it and began to walk towards to it. With each step he took he was able to make out of the patch being a person. Then he halted his walk to analyze who he was looking. "What the. . . why is her skin grey. It not even pale." He silently stride to her side and nervously said "Uhh....Are you looking for some thing...I know most of mall city's streets and pathways by now. So I should be some assitance if you need it." He tried to avoid too much eye contact. Even then his expression on the outside was calm as calm could even get yet on the inside his nervousness was about to get to him.

Cynthia looked over as someone approached her and spoke. She smiled. "Oh, hello!" She gave a nervous chuckle. "Right, um...could you tell me where I am? I'm kind of lost..." She thought for a moment. "I'm supposed to find the Burkhen Apartments. Do you know where those are?" She smiled sheepishly, rather embarrassed to be caught lost.

He tilted his head at her and gave a little sarcastic smile as he spoke "Uhh. . . Yea I think your in the wrong area. This is the large mall in history. Recorded to larger then New York city." He observed her grey to blueish grey skin,"Uhm. . .Are you alright? You skin kinda grey. . .I never seen that before so I'm curious. . . Oh before I forget." He extended his arm out to her and kept his calmness as it seem he couldn't change it."Call me Gokan or interchangeable if you prefer English."

Cynthia sighed. "Hmm...I definitely must've gotten out at the wrong stop." She chuckled. "Well, at least I was able to stop at the coolest place around, right?" She smiled at him, then gave a light giggle as he asked about her skin. "Yeah, I'm fine! It's just how I am. Weird, isn't it? My skin's just gray!" She shrugged and smiled at him, then took the offered hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Gokan. I'm Cynthia."

He nodded and looked around " Well then,Cynthia." The teen took around the street before looking back to her "What are you going to do now that your already here?" It seemed he couldn't stop staring at her grey skin. Was it unusual for him or is he finds it somehow fitting for all the colors that light up the city in anytime of the day. It was all pretty peaceful until he heard a rumble near him. . .He wonder what it was until he realized he has eaten all day."Uhhh. . ."

Cynthia gave a soft chuckle. "Well, I guess I'll just check out this mall! I mean, it looks pretty cool. And it seems pretty famous, so it couldn't hurt to do some sight-seeing, right?" She noticed he was staring, but she didn't really mind. She was kind of used to it. People with her skin tone generally had pneumonia or were dying. When his stomach grumbled, she laughed softly and smiled at him. "Hey, want to go get something to eat? It will be my treat for helping me out."

His cheeks gained a light pink blush. With his stomach growling once more he nodded to the girl."Uhh . . Sure thing,but...there many restaurants to chose from and many of them are expensive even for me. . ." He tensed up a bit since he wasn't used to many people company. He began to a step forward back to Mall City "Well let get going before the place get really crowed." He stop to talk another look to her without attempting to start at her grey skin. "Make eye contact." He though to himself.

Cynthia shrugged. "Just take me to a place that has good food. It'll be fine, I promise." She smiled at him, then started walking along, letting him lead the way. "Yeah, crowds are kinda tough to get through." She chuckled and looked at him. "So Gokan, do you live around here?"

"Alright if you say so." He keep walking and stop the entrance to look up. "Yea I do live around here, moved in from war zone U.S. . . Hey look up." Holographic intercoms appear out thin air. Vibrate commercials of the latest fashions for this seasons. As the commercial roles on. Four dark outlines of teens slide in and showing there appearances for a split second. One of the outlines showing a teen that resemblance to Gokan himself,but then again it was shown just for a split second. He turn to check if Cynthia was looking at the commercials or at something even more vibrate with art and scenery these projections tend to lead.

Cynthia smiled and tilted her head, looking up. "Oh...wow!! That's amazing! That is so amazing!" She did notice the split-second image. It made her....curious. She glanced at Gokan, then smiled. "So, we should go to that restaurant, right?" She let him lead on, smiling happily. "So Gokun, who were those shillouttes of teens?"

He nodded and began to walk into the entrance of the mall. " Those shillouttes . . . are my friends. There really popular around here. The owner of the mall has a has two kids who said are to be gifted. A boy and a girl. So the rest are just there friends of theirs." After a quick look around he made a quick turn to the corner and stood at the window of some restaurant. "Sooo should we go to this restaurant. I think it kinda like a cafe`. . . I think." He turned around, yet as he did a group of men wearing capes and hunting attire. He acted like if he ignored them after turning.

Cynthia listened. "Ohhh okay. That makes sense. That's --" And then it clicked. He said 'MY' friends. "Wait a second, you're the owner's son? That's really cool!" She smiled at him, then looked at the restaurant. "Yeah, let's try this one." She nodded and started to go inside, though she did notice the hunting group. That was...interesting. But she just went inside with Gokan.

He snickered as he walked on to a table and slid into his seat "So quick of you to find out. But it not as cool as you think. While on the outside and inside the mall may look like a shopper's paradise. It has it dangers." He picked up the menu as a waitress places them down. As she walked away, her neck was holding a collar with wires through it. If taken a closer look at the workers, most of them have the same collars,males,women,and some people in there teenage years. "You might find out soon if you get to popular or cause a great attention. Well enough worring we should eat."

Cynthia gave a chuckle. "I guess I just caught on quick?" She listened to him, and her smiled faded. She looked around. "...what do you mean, Gokan?" This gave her a bad feeling. She gripped the menu and focused on it, taking in a deep breath and letting it out. "Alright, well let's see....what's really good here?" She smiled at him, trying to get her happiness back.

As time pass, the mall bell rings signaling the closing of all stores of the mall " Attention fellow shoppers. The mall is once again coming to close with the exception of S-wing and all local bars. For the shoppers safety,please check in at one of the local hotels. Thank you and come back again!" The stores begin to pack up. With the sky turning a darkish blue that seemed to be illuminating with the lights of building and build boards of advertisement. "Hmm well the mall closing, you got somewhere to stay." He looked over to Cynthia and smiled lightly.

Cynthia looked up at the announcement. "Well, that's just my luck." She gave a little chuckle, then shook her head. "Nowhere nearby. Do you know where one of the hotels are or something?" It would be best for her to find a place to stay before things got shut down. "What about you, aren't you supposed to head home now, Gokan?"

He started to walk forward,signaling her to follow."I have many places to stay at,so don't worry. At the moment finding you a comfortable hotel is the best idea right now." He looked around for moment as he pointed to a hotel inside the mall. The establishment seeming to be at least 3 to 4 stars and with the prices you could tell."Said I sent you there,they might get you in a room for a discounted price or free. . . . I hope. Either way,you should be able to at least get in." He started to walk away to the near stairs, in moments he disappears from sight and sound.

Cynthia looked at the hotel. Oh wow, it was nice! "Really? Great, thanks!" She blinked when he left so suddenly, but just went into the hotel. She walked up to the desk. "Hi, um, Gokan sent me here, he said this would be a good place to stay?"

(Sorry it's short!)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » City Streets

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus