Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » City Streets

Tristin Skyes (played by Qsilver) Topic Starter

"Well,well. . . Isn't it that low rank hunter who pestered me on my first week here." His silent steps became loud for once. He walked up to Cynthia and tapped her on her shoulder and gently pushed her off of the leader hunter. Having his blue hood on,two dual pistol and a small blade on his back. He looked at the blue girl for a moment and took his hood off. "Shouldn't you be in bed right now?" He chuckled a bit at the situation still having an eye to the hunter. Through his eye weren't truly looking at him. It seemed like if he could of sense him there.
Djamila Alitta (played anonymously)

Cynthia got up. "Gokan!" She sighed. "Yeah, I WAS, until this guy came in and tried to take me. I can't believe that kind of thing happens here. People were killed! Who knows how many else were kidnapped? This is horrible, why don't the authorities do anything about this?"

He was astounded by how more ruthless the hunters have actually become. He grip a fist for a moment. "Usually this group was just suppose to be part of the experience. Capture visitors,someone saves them and they get told it was a safe. If they escaped they would get paid a good amount." He turned to the limping hunter." Seems like they become more violent...Breaking the rules of the law for the safety of there lives" He pulls out his pistol and aims at the hunter. "For the deaths and illegal capture of the innocents, your crimes would now have led me to announce you guilty with the punishment of death as would of been the response by Ryark." He started to put pressure on the trigger." Any last words of plee or prayer?"

Cynthia stared. The 'experience'?! That was horrible! She quickly reacted as Gokan lifted the gun, though. She grabbed his hand. "Gokan, no!" She looked him in the eyes. "Don't you think there's been enough death today, Gokan?" she asked gently. "Lock him up. Don't kill him. Sure he's a monster, but wouldn't killing him make us one too?"

He though about it for a moment". . . He isn't a monster...he a joke." He look back to Cynthia then taking a sigh." Looks like I have no choice to lock him up do I?" Looking back to the hunter,yet he keep his pistol aimed right at him. "He still going to have to go through a trail through,so he might just as well die after it then..if that the punishment."

Cynthia looked at him. "I'd rather let him go through the trial. If they decide he should die, then that's it. But he needs to have a trial." She looked at the hunter, then looked away. "...I can't believe this happens here, and nobody does anything to stop it. People died! I just..." She shook her head. "For a place like this, I really didn't expect it.."

"Well it doesn't always happen here. Just people betray the owner organization and think they do stuff like this." He walked up to the hunter.."He doesn't need hand cuffs,he already..pretty banged up.." He walks up to the nearest emergency button. Quickly pressing it and inputting a code he walks back to hunter hand cuffs his non-broken hand and the other cuff he attaches onto a pole."Well that should be it. Now you missy, I think you need to go and head onto sleep. The police will come soon and take care of everything." He notices her wounds that was given to her by the hunter...He looks back to the hunter and resist to aim his pistol at him once."Come on,let get you a hosipital..You don't look to injured,but we need to get that bullet out of you."

Cynthia shook her head slightly. "Sleep isn't going to happen. I'm not going to be able to sleep after that. Besides, by now that place will reek of blood..." When he spoke of her wound, she blinked a moment and then looked at her arm. Oh, right. She'd been hurt. The adrenaline with the attack had numbed the pain, but now it was definitely coming back. "Okay." The hospital was probably a good idea. "I guess you'll have to lead the way, though, I have no clue where I'm going." She had no clue where she WAS. She'd just ran.

He smiled a bit and took her hand. "I could take you to the hospital or take care of you now. Your just going to have to trust me through." Electrical sounds could be heard around,as if a running wire was snapped off and is throwing around discharges. The sounds echo for a bit more before he speaks on again." So hospital or let me help you here and now. It doesn't matter pick your choice."

Cynthia watched him for a few moments. "Well, I don't want to bother you anymore, you've already done a lot for me. I think the hospital is fine." He'd given her a place to stay, got her food, and saved her from the hunters. He'd already done a lot for her. She winced slightly. The pain wasn't so fun now that her adrenaline was ebbing away.

"Alright then,through I see your in position to be moving a lot sooooo-" He looks around for a medical cart or some type of quick transportation around. "It seems there no carts around or transportation around and the nearest hospital is at least 4 miles away from the entrance..."He sighed for a moment and turned over to her wounds to take a look"We need to patch that up soon,hunters are...tricky with there weapons. Hope they didn't posion there bullets." He thinks for a moment. "Here let me carry you over there,I'm much faster. We need to get over there fast."

Cynthia would have paled, if she wasn't already so gray-skinned. "...Poison?" That was never a good thing. "Carry me there? How is that any faster than walking?" She would let him do as he wished, though, since he probably knew best. Besides, she could tell Gokan wasn't quite...normal. Or maybe that was just her imagination.

"Would you just trust me already?" He went over to Cynthia,and carried her in his arms. "Huh,you don't seem that heavy at all." He put a tiny smirk on his face,yet it still shown laughter in it. "Hold on tight..." He closed his eyes for a moment and took a breath. Once they opened he began to dash off throughout halls of the mall. Almost instantly hitting 30 Mph by the looks of it. Expertly he made his way through mall with his eyes quickly searching around while evading anything that shows up to be in his way as such of stands and chairs around them. After only a couple of minutes of running he reaches upon the entrance "Wait.." As he looks closely he sees that the entrance is closed off "Who closed off the entrance! It suppose to always stay open!"

Cynthia rolled her eyes a little and held onto him, gasping as he dashed out. She closed her eyes and held on tight, amazed at how fast they were going. When he spoke of the entrance, she opened her eyes to look. "...maybe the hunters did it? I don't know if they'd have access for that, though..." She let go of him with her injured arm, gritting her teeth in pain. "Is there any other way in?"

He shrugged and looked around the entrance to see if there was any other ways out "It doesn't seem like it. The mall has two entrances you could go through. This one called the south gate,and the other one on the other side or the north gate. Both gates close and open at the same time and I haven't seen anyways out through them...unless..."He though for a moment and looked up to the sky. " I don't know if I can...but I have to...." He shrugged before looking over to Cynthia." Hey..are you scared of heights?"

Cynthia blinked. "Heights? No, not really.." She flinched and gripped her arm a bit more. It hurt, definitely. "We need to find some way in, right? Can't you contact someone?" She grit her teeth, trying to bite back the pain.

(Whoops I think I forgot to explain the gates are mechanial..and 5 stories high ^^'')"I would if the gates didn't take an hour to open. That wound has been open for a while." He though to himself for a moment before taking a deep breath. He looked at the air to see the height of the gates and shook his head. "Well let do this." Approaching Cynthia he held his arms out."Well, climb back on..and hold for dear life. Not sure how well this could work,but I think it worth a try."

Cynthia sighed a bit. "Well, if you're sure." She climbed on and held on tight. She wasn't sure what was going on, but hopefully whatever it was would work. Her arm hurt from holding tightly though so she could only hold on for so long.

He leaped back a large considerable amount of feet before sprinting at full speed. Their bodies began to blur from this speed. Once reaching a close amount of space to the gate,he leaped up to the sky with the girl in his arms. The leap made it seem as if they began to rocket 40ft into the sky for a couple of seconds. "Were going to make it...don't worry." He made it to the height of the gates of the mall. Yet once his foot landed onto the edge of the gate,he forgotten the gates edge where slanted. His foot has slid off the edge.

Cyn gasped as they jumped, and stared in surprise as they were at the top. She felt them slipping backwards on the edge and she pulled herself out of his arms, planting her feet firmly on the upper edge of the gate, grabbing hold of Gokan to keep him from falling. "It's okay. I got you." She smiled at him. "See? It's okay. You help me out...but I can help you too. You just have to get your feet to balance up at the top."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » City Streets

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus