Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » City Streets

Tristin Skyes (played by Qsilver) Topic Starter

"Uh..."He hid his face a bit before looking towards her."T-thanks."He stood himself planted onto the roof of the gates to the outskirts city in front of us."You see the hospital around here?" His eyes examined the outskirts for the major hospital."How that wound?...."He looked over with a worried expression as his eyes skim down the blood on her body.
Djamila Alitta (played anonymously)

Cynthia smiled slightly. "Oh...it hurts, but I'll live." She looked around. "Um...is it that building over there?" She pointed, but made sure that he was close to her. "Just don't fall, okay? I can't really save you from a fall this high." She smiled slightly, trying to keep her mood up so he wouldn't worry.

"Yea,don't worry." His eyes sharply looked around around for the building. Seeing it after it was pointed towards he nodded."Are you ready to head down?. . . We might need to jump or slide down." He looked down and sighed. Wishing now he trained more with his abilities at the academy. "I'm not sure how this going to work, there is no ladders around up here." As he took a breath,a calming smile appeared across his face. As he though for a moment,he sighed and looked over to the blue girl."I'm ready.."

Cynthia bit her lip slightly. Yeah, going down would be tricky. She gave a nod. "Yep, ready. Lead on, Gokan." She took in a deep breath and let it out. Jump or slide. Sliding was probably the option that was least likely to injure or kill them. But who knows? Gokan seemed to have some tricks up his sleeve.

He though to himself for a moment. "Dad..I hope your watching." He whispered softly as he if a new realization came to his mind with a new acceptance. He picked up the girl in his arms again. "Were going to slide and soon once we reach the mid-point. I'm going to jump and hope my plan works..." He after another deep breath. He hops onto the side of the gates,as they slide down upwards he waits to reach the mid-way point. Noticing if he misses this jump,the curve would drop into a straight drop. A sudden nervousness reaches his mind. As body starts to react at the sight of the drop.

Cyn knew he was going to be scared. "You can do it, Gokan." she whispered. "I believe in you." She would hold onto him, closing her eyes. She had to give him support so he wouldn't be scared. She hoped he would succeed. If not, that wouldn't work out too well.

Belief in himself wasn't the problem,yet he closed his eyes. Seeming as time stopped,he though hard of his wishes and his past. Suddenly more then one realization flowed through his mind. Whether it was about his past,heritage,and wishes. Once his eyes open,he saw the mid-way point reaching. "Let do this!" His expression while becoming quiet serious gave off a hint of courage and determination. He accidently blurted out loud "I....I am nephilim!" Once drop came across his feet,he leaped off into the air. Gaining a large amount of air,they began to slowly descend. His eye color started to shine blue. As his angelic powers started to take over him the more he accepted them. Wings quickly sprout out his back as the began to flap a couple of times before staying in hover position.

Cynthia watched as he sprouted wings and hovered in the sky like that. It was amazing! "W...wow!! You're amazing, Gokan!" She smiled happily. You're amazing, you really are amazing!" She was so proud of him. He'd done what she had never expected!

He knew he had limited time so he had to hurry. This was only a boost through the air. He flew down to the hospital building. Once landing at the entrance of the emergency room,his wings quickly disappear."T-there...now let go inside and get you patched up." He walks inside staggering a bit after returning to his usual form or human state. "W-Woah...why am I suddenly so dizzy."

Cynthia sighed once her feet were on the ground. "You did great, Gokan." She put an arm around him to help him walk. "Come on...just walk nice and easy. Let's go." She smiled and went into the hospital with him, to let him rest and for herself to get patched up.

"Y-Yea..thanks."He watched as the nurses rushed over to both of us as I slightly pointed to there gun wound. They both decided to take her into a room as quickly as they could. As they tempted to make sure he was fine. He dismissed them to the blue girl. "Seems like everything turned out fine in the end. . . Hopefully." He shut his eyes as he laid on the hospital seat. Dozing off from near exhaustion.

Cynthia looked back at Gokan as she was taken away and smiled. "Yeah. Get some sleep, Gokan. And...thanks." She let the nurses take her away to fix up her gun wound.

[Time skipping x.x] Days after the events of the raid from the notorious Hunters have subsided. The City return to normal with only a few causalities. As the citizens of the return to their work,busy buying or just relaxing at the many local spots and resorts. The teen without his black cloak this time,wonders around the mall,brushing past the buzzing people. As his memories flood into his mind,he finds a empty place to stop by and lays against the cold wall."It been four days since that event,I don't remember what happened after blacking out,but it seems everything is fine." He though to himself as he looked around the halls filled with vibrant advertisement and stores to sell at their leisure.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » City Streets

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus