Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » City Streets

Other characters (played by Qsilver) Topic Starter

[Hehe it fine. Don't sweat about it.]

"Ah,so I see. Well we do have a few rooms available. Considering the person of great importance recomended you here. You will be staying in room B-103 for free. Don't want to anger that one. Well enjoy your stay." The manager of the hotel waved off after giving the room key to you. . .. "What up with her skin color?" He whispered to himself before turning to do some desk work. Noticing a calender,he took a look upon to it. "Oh look,that time of year again...Where the hunters come abroad." He started to talk to himself." I remember the time a couple of low rank hunters tried to capture the owner kids. What a mistake that was for them." His laughed out loud as he spun around before falling to the ground."Bwahahahahah!!"
Djamila Alitta (played anonymously)

Cynthia smiled. "Thank you very much!" She took the key, but heard what he was mumbling as she walked away. The comment on her skin color went unheeded, she got that a lot. But the mention of hunters and capturing the owner's kids...well, that was interesting. She would have to ask Gokan about that later. She got to her room, and settled in for a good night's sleep.

As the night went along, silent footsteps echo through the hotel. The sounds of doors being shut and muffled screams are becoming apparently. Suddenly the door to your room is kicked opened. . .with a couple of shady figures trotting in."Well,well. . . Look what we have here" A man walked into the room,his hat tilted to cover his most of his face. "Looks like we got our selves the jackpot fellow hunters." More men and women approached into the room. Each hunter wore a green rest with many pockets,had .45 magnum,a swift knife plus combat knife and last,but not least smoke grenades. "Well time to bag this one in."They begin to walk up to the blue girl.

Cynthia was sleeping until she started hearing noises. She tensed up, and as someone entered her room, well... She narrowed her eyes and jumped to her feet. "Back off." She lifted her fists. No weapons, but... maybe she could fight them off. "Get out of here." What kind of a hotel was this, where people just came in and tried to take other people?! "I'll fight back. So just move on before I call the cops." If the cops here would do anything.

The leader smirked and laughed as he went to grab the girl by the arm. "And what 're they going to do? They didn't even get the slightest chance to stop us. Oh you want to fight us as well? Try it girly, and I see you out cold in seconds." He smirked once more in attempt to pull her body out of the room. Blood all over the walls of those to tried to 'but in'. Even the store manager was killed in the attemped. Poor fellow maybe didn't even put a fight. "Hrahahahah! All the blood shed for this slaves that will become mine.~ To sell again and steal again~ With nothing to stop me~" He sang as he slowed down in the walk. The other group watching him. Staring at the girl to see if she shall struggle or not.

Cynthia glared, but let him lead her out into the hall. The hall, where there was a lot less room. Then she reacted. She grabbed his arm that was holding hers, with the very same hand of the arm he was gripping! Then she twisted, turning around so her twisted arm was behind her, and she yanked, hoping to dislocate his arm. This also made her face those others who were watching her, And she did a quick jump-kick right at their faces! Only one foot at a time though, so that they wouldn't be able to grab her feet. She was good. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she was...actually quite strong. Stronger than one would expect from a normal human girl like her.

"Gaa-aah..." He gasped out with his arm being yanked out and hanging limp. A loud pop was heard from his shoulder and arm. He turned around to see the girl running with his teammates down. "Well,well it looks like we have a hunt!" His smile turn into a huge grin. With much difficultly he relocated his arm,yet leaving his shoulder alone,to not waste time. He pulled out his magnum before jogging after the girl. Yelling to his other crew members around the hotel " Stay out of my way,this lassie mine!" Keeping his eye onto the girl before he aimed the gun. His grin shining in the light.

Cynthia took off down the hall, sparing a couple glances to be aware of what was going on behind her. A gun. She waited until the moment he pulled the trigger, then dropped into a roll. Naturally, the shot went right over her, and she didn't lose momentum at all, getting right back to her feet and dashing down the hall. And then she found the stairs. They still had to be there in case of fire situations, even though the concept of stairs was fairly old-fashioned. She threw the door opened and took the stairs two at a time. She was determined to get out of there.

"Oh my,my...This is fairly becoming fun. I wonder how long can she keep up this run." He dashed down the halls,once reaching the stair case. Kicking the closed door open,he took a look at the stairs,before leaping down to the end of each staircase. "I'm coming for you my pretty blue gem." He chuckled a bit as he leaped down. His personality seeming to change,as each though he happens to say. "I don't want you to give up so soon..or maybe I do." He chuckled as he randomly fires more shots onto the ceiling.

Cynthia grabbed hold of the railing and slid down it for the last flight, landing on the ground. She burst out of the stairwell and into open air. And here was the big problem. She was in absolutely unfamiliar territory, while this hunter probably knew every road and back alley. Where to go, where to go. She started running down the street. Maybe she could find a good hiding place and he'd lose her. If she could just get out of his sight, then he might give up and go find an easier target. Maybe. He sounded like he was enjoying the chase though, so Cynthia wasn't about to bet on him giving up.

He leap to his last set of stairs before kicking the door open. Shooting rounds of bullets randomly to instill as much fear as he can. Laughing as he takes a look where the girl was heading to "There you are my precious blue gem. Why don't you give up and come to papa." He started to walk before just outright sprinting after her. "Now the real test of a worthy hunt begins!" He laughed as his steadily increased."There no one to save you now. Not the cops,the guard, there no one!"

Cynthia ducked down a little as the shots were fired, then straightened. She kept running, listening to his words. Then she suddenly turned around, running backwards for a moment. "I don't need anyone to save me." She threw something at him, hard. It was a rock she'd picked up when she had ducked. She spun around again and kept running, weaving around a bit so he wouldn't be able to shoot her. Of course, it didn't seem like he wanted to shoot her. It seemed like he wanted to scare her. And she wasn't going to be scared.

The rock flew straight into his face as he almost fell onto his back "Owwww!" He looked at the girl with his eyes squinted, now becoming furious as he pointed the gun towards her. "Now you made me angry! Say your prayers and good bye." Taking a deep breath as he aimed. He pressed the trigger three times before beginning to laugh again. "Now nothing will save you,nothing could protect you. Die!" He laughed before his expression on his faced changed as if he saw a shadow with gleaming white eyes hiding in the shadows."No it c-can't be h-" Seeming as the shadow disappeared,he almost seem to sigh in relief."What ever,it was just my imagination,let play some more hunt."

Cynthia ducked and zig-zagged as he shot at her, a bullet nicking her arm. She kept going. She suddenly stopped and turned around to face him. "No. The hunt is over." He had the advantage, he had a gun. But she had another rock in her hand, and this time she threw it right at his hand that was holding the gun. Hard. If she could disarm him, she knew she could take him in a fight.

His hand was struck with the rock to his surprise. The gun flies out of his hands as he shakes his hand to try to take the pain away. "Grrr... That it girly,your finally going to fight instead of running now. Fine,give me a good fight!" He got into his stance with a yell loud enough to awaken the guards. "Come at me! Fight me,kill me if you must!" He laughed as he wildly dashed to your position.

Cynthia didn't move. She let him run to her. "I'm not a murderer. I'm not you." She side-stepped his charge, kicking at the inside of his knee to send him to the ground. If you hit at just the right spot, it made the leg buckle. And she knew where that spot was. "You won't do this to anyone ever again. I promise that."

He smiled as his knee gets kicked in,yet manages to stand."What makes you think other wont?" Taking out his combat knife he started to slash onto the girl. " Oh no, I'm just don't murder. Most people consider me a monster!" He cackled as loud as he can. Slashes the knife down your shoulder. Then going for a stab into your should,yet as he does. A bit of hesitation as another the same shadow from before,it causes him to stop the stabbing and push you onto the ground instead."W-Who there?! Show your self before I kill her?!" He yelled around for a moment,having his knife pointed at you.

Cynthia tried to dodge what he could, but her arm got cut down the shoulder. She fell to the ground and quickly rolled, getting back up to her feet before he could stab at her again. She glanced around. Was someone else there? She took the chance to run at him. She went to grab his hand that had the knife and twist his wrist until she broke it and he'd be force to drop the knife.

As she twisted his hand,he quickly pulls his hand away once it brakes. "Gaahh! You stupid little....Grrr your making real mad now." He kicks the knife away once it lands onto the ground. The hunter leaps back a couple of feets to pick up his gun that he dropped before with his dislocated arm."It your turn to die now. Say your prayers." He starts to full on sprint towards you. But before he could even reach you,he stops as his eyes widen at the sight who the shadow was next to you. "N-no it c-can't be. I-i though you left..." He stutter and movement became worst as he falls onto his back and try to limp away.

Cynthia was about to turn and run again; this was trouble, this was big trouble. But then...someone was beside her. And that someone scared the hunter a lot. "We can't let him get away!" She ran over and pinned him to the ground, pinning his hands behind his back. "You need to get locked up." She glared at the man underneath her, then looked at who had been standing beside her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » City Streets

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus