Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [CLOSED] Freebie sketches!

Ash (played by AppleBytes)

Hello! This is really really kind of you to do, and I have to agree! It feels nice to give! I know you said that you weren't doing humans anymore, but I was wondering if you could do Ash in their beast form, if it isn't too much trouble?
Brutal wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
This is really sweet of you to do! I'd love to see your rendition of Maxwell, with his silver day collar if you can. (I assure you, his chin is not that sharp; that's an earlier picture of him. His face is more ovalish, on the lines of some of the examples that others have drawn.) If you can't do him then it's totally understandable! I do have one or two more that I think could fit your style.

1539548913.brutal_maxwell.jpg
Here's a quickie! HEYYEYEAHYEA!

My gods, he looks like such a menace. (Which is surprisingly fitting for his darker self.) I love it. <3 Thank you so much!
Brutal Topic Starter

anaisdeluxxx wrote:
Wow, this is just so generous of you! Can you do one of Eli, pretty please?

1539555744.brutal_eli.jpg
Sure, why not!
Shoko Amori (played by JoJoApples)

Can you do Shoko in his Skelton form? If there's enough to work with. I mean its like a three story high giant skeleton lmao.

I admit idk how else to describe it.
Brutal Topic Starter

Shoko Amori wrote:
Can you do Shoko in his Skelton form? If there's enough to work with. I mean its like a three story high giant skeleton lmao.

Now that sounds fun!~
Shoko Amori (played by JoJoApples)

Brutal wrote:
Shoko Amori wrote:

Now that sounds fun!~

Hooray! :)
Adael (played by Claine)

Brutal wrote:
Adael Lie wrote:
Hi there! May I request a doodle of this character?

1539546105.brutal_adael.jpg
You sure may!
Oh wow! Thank you so much!
Eli Eft (played by AnaisdeLuxxx)

giphy.gif

Aww, thank you! I love how you did his hair! :)

Edit to add: I used it as his icon. <3 How do I credit you?
Remus (played by Dog)

Want a go at a shepherd mutt?
Post-apocalyptic 'theme' a bonus.
Futari (played by Transcend)

If you are still doing sketches, I would love one of this character.. that is if you don't mind it being NSFW <3
Cora is one of my faves! She is human in her pictures, but I also have a tail, just in case you could make her a mermaid? :) That is if this is still open! :)
Aekra (played anonymously)

Could you do Aekra, please? She's not human.

Although sometimes she wonders what it's like to be one
Brutal Topic Starter

Hello! Thank you to everyone who requested free sketches!

I will be getting those to you as soon as I can, as work and life has been hectic, but everyone who made a request will receive their free sketch.

This thread is now closed!
Brutal wrote:
Hello! Thank you to everyone who requested free sketches!

I will be getting those to you as soon as I can, as work and life has been hectic, but everyone who made a request will receive their free sketch.

This thread is now closed!

Thank you very much! And I completely understand! :) Take your time, life comes first!
Brutal Topic Starter

Eli Eft wrote:
giphy.gif

Aww, thank you! I love how you did his hair! :)

Edit to add: I used it as his icon. <3 How do I credit you?

Well, thank you!

You can credit me by using the name Brutal, but you may also link to my furaffinity page, if you like. It would be furaffinity.net/user/brutal :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [CLOSED] Freebie sketches!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus