Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Shy player looking for RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Wooby Topic Starter

WHEEZES

Hi, I have been trying to get up the courage to post in here for like, months. Maybe even longer, I don't know. I kept taking breaks. I am really shy to start conversation on the internets, but once it is started I am fine. Soo that brings me to this spot.

I would really like to RP with someone, or a more than one someone. (I do better 1on1 but I am open to multiple games) I can do many different genres. Take a look at my characters and see if one sparks something? I love playing them all equally, and I worked on getting their info updated over the past few days, so hopefully they are at least updated enough for a general idea of them. I'm going to finish them off later on. Please let me know if you are interested in anything.

Cheers!";
WHEEZES

Hi, I have been trying to get up the courage to post in here for like, months. Maybe even longer, I don't know. I kept taking breaks. I am really shy to start conversation on the internets, but once it is started I am fine. Soo that brings me to this spot.

I would really like to RP with someone, or a more than one someone. (I do better 1on1 but I am open to multiple games) I can do many different genres. Take a look at my characters and see if one sparks something? I love playing them all equally, and I worked on getting their info updated over the past few days, so hopefully they are at least updated enough for a general idea of them. I'm going to finish them off later on. Please let me know if you are interested in anything.

Cheers!";
you got some interesting chars!.. im always looking to help out people so id happily RP with you.
OMG!! Could I rp with you with my character Lucas! ^_^ It'll be so awesome to see him go and protect this mouse or take this mouse as his companion. XDD!!
TheLily

I am totally the same way, though you wouldn't know it from my time on here. Once I get comfortable I look forward to talking even to new people. If you wanted, you could take a look at my characters and we can start something - I say this tentatively, though, since April is Job Hunt Month, Exam Month and Camp NaNo, so my RP time is going to be very small and I'll likely only dash out a post once a day or every two days.
Wooby Topic Starter

Camp Nano is NEXT MONTH?? Holy heck where have I been!!! Gotta jump in!

I'd love to start a story with any of you! I'm not picky on genre or anything so if you have a story in mind shoot it towards me. Thank you all for being so nice <3 and in advance for being patient with me

Usagi I would love to play Pandora with your character, hehe!
*does a dance* YES! ^_^ I'll pm you about the info and stuff.
Theodore Hulick (played anonymously)

I've been looking for someone to help Ted discover what his amulet does. Think one of your characters (humans) can help out? :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Shy player looking for RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus