Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Atsennu Twins (closed)

Ei Ie (played by FreeJayFly)

Trick-or-treating around shopping districts or even malls always had their own kind of special merits as far as Ei was concerned. They were usually always cute with how they decided to give out their candies, sweets, and/or treats. Many of them typically gave out sweets that were in theme with their store, or at least did their best to. Other times, if the store did not have a set theme most of the time, they would just give out what candies they could. Either way, Ei enjoyed getting all the sweets that she could manage to get on this special night.

Taking the form of a child this evening, Ei had picked out something a little... well, different for her this year. She sported a soft muscle-suit that made her small form look bulky. There was some face paint on her to make her look like she had bright yellow, green, and blue markings on her cheeks. On her legs, she had small, lace-up boots and wore spandex pants over the lower portion of the muscle suit. Sure, it felt silly, but that was more or less what Halloween was about as far as Ei was concerned.

Going into the flower shop, Ei roared with the vigour and enthusiasm of a child before jabbing a finger in and at no one in particular. Making it so that she sounded like a child that was forcing their voice to go deep, she shouted: "I'm here for some yummy, yummy candy! You want a trick or a treat!? I'll piledrive you for some candy!"
Sangris Atsennu (played by Kamui) Topic Starter

Sangris laughed happily, seeing this small child come up, asking for candy. "Well, I certainly would not want to be tricked by one as fearful as you," he said, reaching into the cauldron. He added candy to her bag, and gently placed a candied flower atop it all.

"So how about a treat, mm?" Sangris smiled sweetly at her. "Ah, I like your eyes. They are very pretty." His sister nodded, smiling a child who was running off, as usual.

Flexing and then looking to the candy that was dropped into her sack, Ei grinned.

"Thank you!" Ei shouted, evidently very pleased with the events. However, her expression changed just slightly as Sangris mentioned her eyes.

Puffing out her chest, Ei put her hands on her hips and said with conviction: "everyone says I have my mommy's eyes!"

Sangris snickered softly, using his hand to cover his mouth to hide the smile that was forming upon his lips. "You are very welcome, young one," Sangris purred, setting the cauldron down.

"Your mother's eyes, you say?" Sangris raised a brow, "Well, she must be very beautiful. Many say I have the eyes of the skies above, when it is clear out." That much was true. His eyes swirled with galaxies and stars, the latter twinkling and shining brightly within the large, almond orbs.

"Well... papa says that mommy is beautiful, so I guess she is!" Ei replied. She looked back to Sangris after his comment about his own eyes. There was a moment where Ei was entranced, though she grinned and said, "wow! That's really cool, mister! Those eyes are awesome!"

Just then, there was a muffled 'Aranna! Where are you?' and that was when Ei looked behind her and then back to Sangris. Adopting the pro-wrestler persona she had when she walked in, Ei stood up straight and furrowed her brow.

"I've got more maggots to squash tonight! Thanks for the candy, sir!" Ei loudly said before marching to the door with her bag of treats and goodies to meet up with her 'guardian'.

Sangris laughed happily, gently nodding his head in response. However, the small girl was already starting to run off, barely managing to throw out a 'you're welcome' to her before she disappeared entirely.

"Sangris, it is rather late," Cooro said. He nodded, pushing the cauldron back inside the house.

"Yeah, it is, huh? We should close up and get ready for tomorrow, then." Sangris said. With a soft smile, he checked to see if anyone was left. It was empty. With that, the smaller demon shut the door, and it clicked gently in confirmation that it locked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Atsennu Twins (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus