Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Deal With The Devil

Melody (played by Charlie-Chu)

"Oh, so you ARE giving out candy!" Melody said, jumping with excitement. The candy in her bucket rattling as she bounced. "So what do you want in return?" She looked down at her bucket and grinned. Her personal record was just around the corner: she could feel it.
Mercedes 'The Crow' (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

Mercedes paled noticeably as all the candy appeared and all the pups were acting like they were truly wild due to excitement. Mason's tail was going wild and he gave a bark of thanks before howling for the rest of the pack. Of course the alpha wouldn't let his love interest and the pups of his pack go too far away from the protection of the rest of the pack.

Pulling up on their motorcycles the rest of the pack, a relatively small pack compared to most but each member was battle tested except the pups. Each had extra containers just in case and some even used a sidecar to take the candy. All were playfully teasing Mercy and their alpha...they were more like a big family than a pack of werewolves. During the candy collection process Mason's giant wolf form disappeared for a moment before he reappeared on two legs. "I hope you know by now I love it when you get all hellishly angry like that~" the man said to Mercy with a grin as he hugged her from behind. He knew his choice of words would agitate her further but he obviously didn't care.

"You are a pain in my butt, you know that right?" she retorts sarcastically but she let's him hold her anyways.

Once they'd gotten all the candy Mason took the pups on and the rest of the pack rode off leaving Mercedes and her harley behind. The angel remained for a moment before speaking up to the demon host. "Sorry for my attitude, I'm used to expecting the worst..." she apologizes before walking to her bike and riding off after the rest of the pack.
Merthyr had been quietly listening in to the new arrivals ongoing conversations. He felt a little tense given the strange variety of attendants but his ravenous hunger was far greater than his good judgment which warned him against striking any deals.

He turned to the host with a warm smile removing the sheathed sword and extended it to Kaihella

"Here... I shall trade my sword for anything edible you might have available to give, no matter how small, I'm starving after the long travel" explained Merthyr politely hoping it would be good enough a trade, offering the weapon carefully to prevent injuries

In case it was accepted, he also held the helmet upside down as a makeshift bucket, to receive whatever candy, sweets, treats or food was thrown in. Afterwards, he would swiftly make his way out before trouble came to haunt him in such dark night.
Elune and Ravi (played by Kungfu6453)

they giggle. " the more you want the more you give"
Thazzar (played by Pantrane)

"Well, M'lady. It appears you have put together a popular party." The horned man's lips pulled back into a smile around his curved fangs. "Lots of interesting guests passing through." Thazzar began looking among the people gathered. It seemed many were coming and going.

"I'm sure there will be many more. The night is young yet."

The lavabourne took a few steps away from the door and the others, but sat facing them. Leaning forward, he ran his finger along a stone surface in a circle. There was a little smoke and then a spark. A jet of dim flame shot out from Thazzar's pointer finger. Thazzar was an ancient practitioner of the dark arts. For him, a lot of it was a game. Fire was fun, literally a blast. It was as simple as processing a thought and connecting to the energy force of the universe. All energy is matter. Somewhere in that fact is room for the manipulation of said energy.

It was that energy which sent those mice into the pup's buckets. If they weren't careful, the mice might learn what eating means and start snacking. It was likely best to eat them first.

Thazzar's flame stream brightened with intense blue light before settling into a thin red stream. He hummed a simple tune to himself as he etched patterns on the ground. They would probably think he was simply playing with fire. He was actually sending a detailed message to another of his kind through arcane symbols read between dimensions.
Spooky and rather silly decorations decorated the vicinity as Ferric travelled through the town. He was a stranger to these parts, though he recognised some of this celebratory decor as something that humans introduced him to a good few years back. There was revelry in dressing up from creatures and figures of story and myth, though Ferric never really understood the why of all of it. After all, there was not really a play nor a performance scheduled for this day. Just generally children that were allowed to go door to door and ask for candies using a particular phrase.

Spotting a rather well crowded home that was also decorated rather thoroughly, Ferric approached while sidestepping when needed. Someone who was this excited to decorate their home and attract this much attention? Well, surely they must have had some good treats that they were giving out. If anything, Ferric was certainly interested in that.

Approaching, Ferric observed some of the others that were around, and then caught sight of some children whose buckets were just brimming with sweets and treats. Shaking his head in amusement, Ferric attempted to spot where the host of the home was. Perhaps he could get something out of them as well to help tide him over as he did his best to keep travelling to the next town over.
Thazzar (played by Pantrane)

The lavabourne seemed surprised by something. After he had cast his symbols, he soon received others back in his mind. What he read was that his friend Bruto was in danger. He hoped to come back to this party. For now, he had to go.

"You folk stay cool", said the towering creature as he stood. "Catch you later." Leaning forward, supporting some of his weight on his knuckles, the creature darted off down the path. Soon he was gone. The only thing left of him was the vague idea that he might return.

Thazzar soon made it to the small pond which he could transmute into a portal. After mumbling some words and a ritualistic hand movement, the tall man dove into the body of water. He never came back up, seeming to disappear from this realm.
Kaihella (played by TheBlackDragon) Topic Starter

Kaihella glanced around the small crowd that had gathered and her brow furrowed. “Perhaps I was a little zealous with the decorations...” she shrugged, nodding towards Mercy in acknowledgment. The newcomers, the man with white hair and the woman with dark hair and an ethereal look unsettled her. Of course she knew them, but it was a night of celebration. A night off.

Returning her attention to the rest, she waved a hand at Melody. “That little startle the mice gave you was hilarious; I’ll accept that. As for you...” She glanced at Merthyr, taking the weapon from his hand. “You must be starving to give up something this nice... Very old. I like it.” Another snap of the fingers, but instead of just candy, a whole meal appeared in his helmet, carefully wrapped for preservation. “No one goes hungry tonight.”

Thazzar’s comments made her laugh. “The night is young, and yet I’ve gotten more than I expected. Good entertainment, a nice gem, and a lovely weapon. Things are looking good so far...” Kaihella finally noticed the newest addition to the group and tilted her head. “Looking for something?”
Kosma (played anonymously)

Kosma walked by and the vampire and Elune bowed as kosma was more powerful. Kosma “ nice crowd” she smirked. lBLLAEz.jpg

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Deal With The Devil

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus