Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Ban's Night Palace

Setokai Amura (played by xKeatonx)

Seto smiled wider, carefully stroking the bird's head, before spinning on a foot.
" Happy Halloween! Thanks for the candy! "
With that, the oddball ran off in search for more chocolate.
Thor looked amused as Ban refilled the sweets out of thin air but asked no further questions, his mind set on finding and stopping Loki.

"Thank you... I'll take care of them. Good evening to you too" smiled Thor

Thor accepted the sweets and placed them in his travel bag, waving farewell at Ban and walking away only to be stalked by Loki who was snatching the sweets carefully from Thor's bag, one by one.

This was indeed going to be a very challenging night
Ban (played by FlamingPsycho) Topic Starter

Ban happily watched them leave. Oh, the joy of this night. He hoped to see others around.
Halloween was always one of the best holidays that Artemis ever celebrated every year that passed. Even though she was considered 'too old' to go around trick or treating, she did have fun going around and providing some interesting light shows with her hard light brush that she typically carried.

However, this year, Artemis was trying something a little new, and was dressed up in a spandex suit that resembled the MEKA pilot , D.Mon -- or Yuna. She even managed to tame her typically unruly mess of hair into being straightened and combed to the side to emulate D.Mon's hairstyle as well.

Walking with a happy bounce to her step as she passed other well dressed individuals that were off doing their own thing or even walking their kids around for trick or treating, Artemis had a rather large smile plastered on her face. She took pause in front of a home where it looked like the host of the house had a raven on his shoulder, and a cape made of feathers. Intrigued by this, Artemis decided to approach the home.

"Hey! Happy Halloween! Nice get up!" Artemis said as she neared.

Ban smiled. "Welcome! I like your costume." He told the trick-or-treater. "Thank you, I work hard on making my home spooky."
"Thanks!" Artemis replied. "I've been really diggin' the reads on the MEKA pilots of Busan. They're all really neat! Couldn't pass up the chance to dress up as D.Mon. She's really cool!"

Looking past Ban for a moment and taking in the appearance of the home more fully, Artemis could feel the awe welling up inside of her and bubbling into excitement.

"Honestly, all that hard work has paid off! Just look at this place! It's awesome! Bet you'd do really awesome at hosting some kind of haunted house attraction! I'd definitely come if you were going to do something like that!" Artemis replied. There might have been some ham in there, but she really did like all the decorations and how they stood out.

"Oh, thank you. I've considered it, but I do live with others, and they do enjoy keeping out palace intact...preferably without mortals." He admitted. "It may be a while before the others return to the Sky Palace."
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"This is completely and utterly shameful," the magus muttered as he walked down the street with a modestly filled burlap knapsack of candy. The man was dressed as a wizard: black robes, crooked hat, and all, but it was clear he was not enjoying himself. And yet, he trekked on anyway, knocking door to door and passing himself off as a very upset mage looking for his beloved sweets. Why?
"You're my only hope, Maxie! Melie's barred me from hostin' Halloween, so I can't get any candy!"

The smaller male wrapped his limbs around Maxwell's forearm. Alexander was even more adamant than usual this year because his separate female half banned him from giving out candy without her nearby to watch him. Apparently last time's shenanigans was enough to inspire this new rule from her. This pissed him off since he was by himself this time, thus he can't go near candy period unless he earned it or someone was kind enough to give it to him.

"Please, please, please get me some, I'm... I'm beggin' you-hoo-hoooooo! And ya know I don't do the whole beggin' thing all that often, so this is ultra-embarrassin' fer me, all right?!"

Under normal circumstances, he wouldn't think twice about saying no to him, but his egotistical 'friend' looked extra-pathetic this season, so....

"...F-fine. I'll do it."

I can't believe I said yes to him, he complained in silence, I'm much too old for this kind of activity. Not only that, all I've been receiving is chocolate. I cannot stand chocolate... Even if it is for Alexander. Regardless, he stepped up to the next house and waited until it was his turn to knock on the door. If the door opened, or the man was still out there, he would hold open his bag and begin his improvised act to hide the fact that he was not amused at all by doing this.

"Trick or treat, feed me or be cursed," he gritted with a raised eyebrow. With a good eye, he really did seem like a surly wizard in a bad mood just because he was famished for sweets.

Ban chuckled brightly. "Ah, please spare me, oh wizard!" The god joked, gesturing to the altar-bowl full of candy. "Take a handful or five, the night is drawing to an end and I still have more than enough! Have a happy halloween!" He turned to look at his bird, who cawed in response.
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

Fascinating. A man and what appeared to be a raven. He also seemed to exude the same type of essence as other divinites and gods. Then again, after spending countless amounts of time with two... Well, one god that splits themselves in half often before merging back as a different gender with a different divine task, Maxwell barely gave it much thought anymore. If he wasn't wearing such a ridiculous outfit for the sake of a certain someone's sweet tooth, he would've remained to ask a few questions, maybe even start a bit of small talk just to pass the night with someone.

At least the god was in good cheer, offering the mage in wizard robes a good amount of candy. The white haired man hoped in secret for more variety in the candy bowl than just chocolate on chocolate on even more chocolate... Or even worse, chocolate and cherries. A mental shiver was given at the thought. Either way, he gave his well-honed professional smile, an indicator that he was very much pleased with the deity's decision. Then again, he did that at every other house giving out candy too.

"Thank you, gracious host, for you have made a wise choice," he crooned, taking off his wizard's cap and bowing to the man before reaching for a few handfuls of sweets. Not too much, of course; there may be some last minute stragglers, after all. After settling the tiny prizes into his bag and pulling the cord to tighten the hole shut, he nodded and gave a tilt of his pointed hat. "I bid you fair tidings, good sir..." Curious hazel green eyes with a hint of playfulness flashed at the man as he turned to make his leave, quipping as an aside with a wave of his hand, "And of course, a good Halloween to you in turn."

Maxwell would've stayed, but he had other things to attend to... Such as getting the rest of this night over with so he can take off his robes and relax with a good book and a cup of warm tea. Maybe next year at a different time. Who knows.

He nodded. "Wise choices are an important trait in balance." He informed the trick-or-treater. "Enjoy, have a nice rest of your night!" He nodded happily, his bird cawing again and hopping off the god's shoulder, landing on the edge of the candy bowl.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Ban's Night Palace

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus