Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Dragon's Lair

Darby is not at all disappointed in getting to keep another of his treats. He nods at the dragon's answer and replies with a cheery, "Well, then, you'll be well off! Thanks again very much, and a happy Halloween to you!"

He wanders a bit away and fumbles through his little list of places to visit before finally settling on one. Then he simply closes his eyes and disappears in a faint blue shimmer.
Shandar (played by Bronzewing) Topic Starter

Shandar was a little unnerved by how one of the visitors left- he hadn't seen many people leave in a shimmer before. Turning back to the other person, he responded: "Hmm. Well, maybe take her around? Only the safe places, of course." he suggested, shrugging.
Diran Jiru (played by DiranJiru)

Shandar wrote:
Shandar was a little unnerved by how one of the visitors left- he hadn't seen many people leave in a shimmer before. Turning back to the other person, he responded: "Hmm. Well, maybe take her around? Only the safe places, of course." he suggested, shrugging.

Diran thought about it. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try." He then looked at him and faintly smiled. "It'll be hard to explain to her that a dragon told me about it." He then turned around. "But I'll definitely try. Thanks. And have a goodnight." He said, bidding him farewell.

Shandar smiled, imagining that awkward conversation. He was always a big fan of listening to awkward conversations, although nobody really picked the area before the lair of a dragon to have a nice talk in. "Goodnight." he said, waving to him. "See if it goes well."
Chu'si (played by Liara_Amagi)

Chu'si flew in the sky, her golden scales glinting from the light. She started to yawn, "it's a great night to get out of the temple." She flapped once before she decided to lay down on a rock near the lair for a bit. She knew she was a rare type of dragon that was meant to help keep the balance of nature in check. Though, tonight she was taking a break from that duty.

Shandar watched her approach, kind of curious as to what kind of dragon she was. He hadn't seen a golden dragon like that before- but then again, he didn't see many dragons around here most of the time. He waved to her, pointing to the pile of candy as if asking if she was there for it or just passing by.

She smiled before walking to him on her claws, "hello," she sat down and started to clean her front claws. She then said, "nice night isn't it?"

Shandar nodded, sitting up. "Nice so far. I have no idea how it will get later tonight." he said, staring upwards into the air. It was a nice night- shame that there were some clouds that threatened to cover the moon.

She smiled and moved a claw at the clouds and said with a sweeping motion, "Ventus moventur," at that wind blew the clouds away. She then exhaled and made it stop. She said, "they won't mind if I did a little aer magic."

Shandar looked over her, wondering what was with the magic- he could do dragon magic too, although he didn't use it often and only in times of great need. This other dragon definitely didn't see it this way. "Aer magic, huh? Haven't seen- or used- that one in a while." he said, not sounding too impressed and definitely not minding.

She said, "I meant the elder of the temple of yggdrasil. I help keep the balance of nature in check..."

Shandar looked over her again, wondering if she was telling the truth and if she was, why an important dragon like her was even here. He didn't respond to her, only staring into her and looking back down the road every so often to see if anyone else was arriving.

She said, "don't worry, today is my day off. Until some idiot witch or sorceress tries to make a zombie army or something."

Shandar realized that she was some kind of protector- it definitely sounded that way. "Well then. Are you here for treats?" He pointed to the pile again.

She said, "I was more so, just going for a nice relaxing flight and ended up here."

"Huh." Shandar said, not knowing what to think about this strange dragon. "Well, take what you like, I guess."

She said, "alright," she took a few pieces of candy before going into a humanoid form.

"Human too?" he asked her, examining a claw as he watched her from the corner of his eye.

She said, "humanoid, I still have my horns, tail and wings."

To him it was always the same; if it was on two legs, it was human enough for him. He did feel that this dragon-human here was different, however- something more mystical than he was, possibly. "Interesting. I've never met one like you before." he said, looking her over with a curious expression. "You are definitely different." He had a feeling that she wasn't interested in the treats, but hey- maybe she would take one. She would probably be the last one if she did: the treating was over, and the rest of the pile was all his. He kind of hoped she wouldn't take any, as he did want to enjoy a dragon's share of the treats.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Dragon's Lair

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus