Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Test

So i have a test tommorow but i was sick this whole week (i also ahd 2 test today)and i go tommorow back to school , so does somebody haves tips for me how to learn everything about Eighty Years' War?
I know there are sites specifically designed to be study guides for students, I'm just not familiar with them. ^^;
Rogue-Scribe

That would be the war that gained independence of Flemish Europe from Spain I believe.
Other than Google searches and a good old-school encyclopedia, not sure where else you would find info on that.
2 other things I'd like to mention.

1. I suggest asking for an extension since you were sick. Still study in case it gets turned down, but make sure to learn it better if you can get the extension.

2. I find it helpful for focus to put in headphones and listen to soft, non-lyrical music at a very low volume. Unfamiliar stuff that your brain won't latch onto, preferably. It helps tune other stuff out. If you have Spotify, they actually have pre-set "focus" playlists, and the ads on the free version can serve as periodic reminders to keep hydrated and take bathroom breaks.
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
2 other things I'd like to mention.

1. I suggest asking for an extension since you were sick. Still study in case it gets turned down, but make sure to learn it better if you can get the extension.

2. I find it helpful for focus to put in headphones and listen to soft, non-lyrical music at a very low volume. Unfamiliar stuff that your brain won't latch onto, preferably. It helps tune other stuff out. If you have Spotify, they actually have pre-set "focus" playlists, and the ads on the free version can serve as periodic reminders to keep hydrated and take bathroom breaks.

thanks!
Hey, cookies, here is a Quizlet site with info on that war. It's in English though. But these are flash cards so might help. You click a certain spot on the card to flip it over and show the answer. Then you click the arrow to see the answer. Good luck!!

https://quizlet.com/163686305/the-eighty-years-war-flash-cards/
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Hey, cookies, here is a Quizlet site with info on that war. It's in English though. But these are flash cards so might help. You click a certain spot on the card to flip it over and show the answer. Then you click the arrow to see the answer. Good luck!!

https://quizlet.com/163686305/the-eighty-years-war-flash-cards/

Thanks well then I also learn some extra English ;)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Test

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus