Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Come let me draw your pretties~ (Always open!)

Goo Topic Starter

Well feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you're ready!
Goo Topic Starter

Just a casual bump 'cause it's summer break which means I have DRAW time! I'm out of town and running all over the place this week, but I'm still open!
Goo Topic Starter

Scratch that, back to business as usual!
Goo Topic Starter

So! I've finally pretty much dug myself out of my current waiting list, so naturally that means it's time to add to it again! Come at me with all your precious babs!
Oh oh
Sorry wrong topic xD
Goo Topic Starter

Pokin' at this thing again! Thinking about bumping up some prices on some things due to various reasons, so if you'd like to get in on my current prices, do it soon!
Goo Topic Starter

Newww commission sheet, new prices, new examples~! New links, too!
How have I never seen this? It's a damn crime.
Goo Topic Starter

Time to nudge this back out of the depths!
Unfortunately I have nothing to commission right now, but I am still very pleased with the last character Goo drew for me. It earned quite a few compliments and some were even interested enough to initiate RPs. She does good work.
Couple of questions:
    1. Do you draw small children?
    2. Can you draw from a written description?
Goo Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
Unfortunately I have nothing to commission right now, but I am still very pleased with the last character Goo drew for me. It earned quite a few compliments and some were even interested enough to initiate RPs. She does good work.
Why thank you kindly, sir! :'D
trinfan wrote:
Couple of questions:

1. Do you draw small children?
2. Can you draw from a written description?
Yes and yes! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like examples or to discuss further details~
Goo Topic Starter

New bump for a new year~! Bring me your babs and let me draw pretty things of them!
Goo Topic Starter

Time to bring this back from the depths again, oop~
Goo Topic Starter

Bring me your nerds and I will draw things of them~ Woo!
Goo Topic Starter

/emerges from the depths once more

Hi guys! Bringing this back again 'cause I'm gonna be moving across the country soon, and that takes monies! Trying to save up what I can pre-move, and due to the nature of said circumstances I'd probably be open to haggling a bit, if people don't mind me trying new things/getting all experimental on their piece. Anyway, yeah! Come poke me if you're interested!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Come let me draw your pretties~ (Always open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus