Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Door to the Wastes

Alvara (played by AmongstTheStars)

Alvara readies her stance, pulling out both her daggers. “Who are you?! And what are you?!” She yelled loud enough for the rest of the group to hear. Her heart beat was fast, being a bit frightened from this figure. A figure that was nothing like anything she had ever seen. “I said who are you!” She yelled a bit louder, showing the rest of her group that help might be needed.
William (played by Treel)

"i am William the tiefling warlock" William holds his hands out into the open the crow then flies over to him and begins transforming the beak sharpening into a long point the body turning into a slender pole feathers taking the shape of finely polished wood William then grabs the spear that was once a crow. "and you never answered me who are you?"
Tenaarad (played by Gambit) Topic Starter

Tovin draws a Hook blade in his left and a Hook knife in his right. He cautiously walks over and stares down this Demon- man. "The hell did you come from?"

"ive been here all along your the ones who popped out of nowhere" william matches the gaze of this strange creature before him "will no one answer my question told you who i am is it not fair for you to do the same?"

Alvara relaxed her stance, “Alvara”. “We come for...an item of interest” she stated while looking at Dulirn, seeing his reaction to the situation. How long has this man been here exactly? Stuck in the orb, stuck in here. In this awful tower full of death and dark magic. This was all so strange. She looked back at William, her expressions her blank.
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"Fantastic!" The wizard cried belatedly, coming back into the armory from the hallway. "Sezrekan must have imprisoned you in there.." he pointed to the hundreds of broken pieces on the floor. "What was he like? Sezrekan, I mean. Was he as powerful as the stories tell?"

"indeed his power is unmatched by any wizard in the land the royals asked me to fight him because they thought the power of my master would be great enough to stop him and indeed it was i almost had him dead at my feet when he pulled out a magic orb and trapped me in it" easing up you see the spear turn back into a crow and rest itself on his shoulder.

Alvara put away her daggers, being very quiet. She didn’t like this man from the start but once he said that he was the one who tried to stop Sezrekan... gears shifted in her brain. He was imprisoned for trying to stop him, not being with him. She relaxed her stance, listening to the both of them talk. Dulirn seemed so excited about the topic of Sezrekan, not being ashamed of the mans wickedness. The man who he praised was the same man who killed her lover. Where else would they have gotten his bow? They couldn’t have just taken it... he wouldn’t have allowed it. Erebus was just as attached to his weapons as she was to hers. Each of them bared memories... some of good some of evil.

She rolled her shoulders back, stretching a bit. Surely the two of them wouldn’t talk long. They did have a mission to complete and now they had another companion. Hopefully he would become one that she could trust, not one she had to kill or one she would have to fight... Alvara looked back at Will, looking him up and down.

william looks everyone up and down "non of your garbs look familiar to me how long was i trapped in that orb?"
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"Sezrekan was last seen nearly 500 years ago..." the wizard said. "So presumably longer than that."

"Amazing though," he said, looking at William as if he were some sort of experiment. "Do you remember your time in there, by chance?"

as william hears the staggeringly large number he leans against a wall in shock "5oo years?... are you sure it was that long it felt like a moment to me i was about the pierce the heart of the evil wizard he pulled the orb out and then i was here on the ground i had thought it was a transportation spell" as the realization that its been 500 years he puts his head into his hands he then slides to the floor "i failed everyone, i guess the deal i made with that bastard king is now mute. ill never get to see my mother again"

“Your mother?” Alvara jumped into the conversation. “What happened to her?” She stated, being intrigued. 500 years...that was even a shock to her. Being stuck in an orb for 500 years...wow. In her opinion 3 years in prison was forever. Each day was pure suffering, no time to recover. Just whipping after whipping after whipping...another friend dead week after week. All of it was and will forever be in her memory....never to forget.

"tieflings from my home are considered abominations that shouldn't exist and are said to bring misfortune to the entire land and so they are hunter like wild animals whenever found. my mother did her best to protect me but because of what i am i was separated from my her at a young age and was hunted for sport or for glory, i spend 5 long years running from everyone hiding in the shadows always sleeping with one eye open, until one day i was cornered by a group of humans they wanted to cut me up and sell my parts for potions and alchemical ingredients, then Viker spoke to me they told me that as long as i did what they asked i would be able to protect those i care about.... and punish those that dare hurt them.."

Alvaras eyes widened...being hunted. She knew that feeling...she had known that feeling since she was sixteen. Her whole life was spent running. Running away from her family, her home, her future. She had always had a high place on the wanted list ever since she left. But his mother...he was taken from her when he was young. A feeling she understood but...making a deal that involved an evil wizard was foolish. She really couldn’t say anything though, most of her deals were self centered not worrying about how others felt.

Alvara sighed, in a way showing she was sorry for him. Under her breath she would whisper words that no one could hear. She stated words of pain, what caused her pain. Alvara knew what it felt like to lose family and having to run but losing 500 years of what could be a fun life...that was something she would hopefully never experience.

Tovin sheaths his weapons and glances back and forth from Dulirn to Alvara and lastly to Will. He leaned against the wall listening to the Teifling speak. The name Viker interested Tovin. "Whose that, Some lord or shamen?" He then noteses a small thread in his cloak so he decides to cut it while waiting for a reply.

"Viker is much greater then any lord or shamen i guess the closest word to describing them would be they are a god like being. would that be an accurate way of describing you master Viker?"as he says this you hear the crow kaw "they say they are no god but are simply law and balance given a form, oh viker likes to take the shape of a crow" william gets up and stands tall and he holds one arm out and lets the bird land on it" every i introduce you to Viker the master of law and order"
Dulirn (played by Juls)

Dulirn's attention snapped to the crow, eyeing it with the same curiosity that he had William.

"A tiefling warlock... committed to law and balance?" he raises a questioning brow. Demon-spawn tended, at least in his experience, toward chaos rather than law. Their very magic stemmed from making a pact with some otherworldly being. Was this Viker a Fiend, perhaps? Or some kind of Archfey?

But no matter what he was... there was little doubt William would want the Black Pearl for himself. And he already seemed to be swaying Alvara to his side.

"I think we should be getting along. If we do not find a way out of this tower before sunrise, we may be trapped here for another decade until the phases of the moon and stars align again." Or perhaps drowned... he wasn't really sure which.

Alvara looked at Dulirn, seeing he was a bit curious on the situation. She turned to look at William. Law and balance was a bit of an odd trait for someone like William. He looked as if he would murder thousands with no hesitation, not to save. Perhaps he grew up a loving life before he was taken away from his mother. How you act when your older is very affected on your past. A loving home? The words sent a furious feeling through her body. But it just didn’t balance out. Even if he had a loving home, he still had to run for years and years on end. That right there had a drastic effect on her. She was and still is always broken, always hurting whether it be mental or physical but this man... he acts as if none of that affects him. Maybe his actions are different from what he’s think?? Alvara brushed off the thought, there was no need to question someone who had 500 years to think.

“Agreed” she stated, looking back at Dulirn. The faster they got out of here, the better chance they had a living. Alvara as she walked past William, looked him up and down then continued to walk up to Dulirn. Indeed she still had questions to ask William but they weren’t important. The only thing that was important right now was getting out of here alive and barely injured...

William sighs a heavy sigh" you wish to learn more about my intentions to be more exact why i a being born from the chaos would choose to be one who upholds law and order, I will be happy to share my story with you in more detail but for the moment i would like to leave this place, do anyone of you know how to get out of here?"

As the party continues onward Tovin follows suit, he looks back to William, "You coming?" Tovin then pulls out the large blade on his back, because of the tight corridor he's forced into block stance he approaches the end of the hall way and looks down both sides.

On the left passage there seems to be a study from where you stand you can clearly see a book case full of dusty tomes, and in the center a small reading table complete with chair, lit candle, and a single half opened book.
On the right you are immediately confronted with a wooden door adorned with an iron knocker in the shape of a wolves head, there are no other distinguishable marks.

Tovin glances back to the group meeting Dulirn's eyes in particular. "which way should we go?"

((Real quick this weapon is going to make no sense unless I explain it, take the hook blade, make it longer and the hook at 90% instead of 45%, extend the handle to fit two hands, and add an additional one handed handle half way up the blade for more precision strikes. for simplicity sake both hands on primary handle is war stance, one hand on primary one hand on secondary is block stance. ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Door to the Wastes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus