Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Door to the Wastes

Tenaarad (played by Gambit) Topic Starter

As Tovin heads over to Alvara and the armor, he seems to stumble a bit. When he does an arrow slips from the quiver and falls to the floor. Tovin drops to a knee to pick it up but before he can the arrow designates to ash, Tovin lifts a brow in surprise. He looks back to the quiver in the empty area a new arrow materializes in it's place. "Umm... OK?" He stands and hands the quiver to Alvara.

Alvara, on the side of the quiver the word "Ashfallo" is scribed.

"Here." Tovin then turns and moves towards the Dukadric set and starts to examin it. "OK, let's see, a few Usrmarks, a couple Sycrins, and OHH! Even a Tathneer!" He stops and glances to Alvara. "Ahem, Hook blades, Hook knives, and a Hook great blade, I forget others don't speak Dukad." He then eagerly takes the hooks knives and places the big bastard on his back with a smile on his face. Tovin then looks down the line a bit but then freezes staring at an armor in the back, he then speaks in what you could only think would be Dukad. "Sonagrim vaetha Teropfy."
Alvara (played by AmongstTheStars)

Alvara watched as Tovins steps came down uneven, causing him to stumble. She watched as an arrows fell on the floor, making little noise. He dropped down to a knee, attempting to pick it up. Before he could the arrow turned to ash, she looked at him a bit shocked. Some type of magic was casted over these arrows...but the ash was too familiar. It reminded her of her kingdom...turned to ash. Her head shot over to look at the quiver, seeing a new arrow begin to form. Tovin stood to his feet, handing her the quiver. She took it from his slowly, looking at everything before completely handling it. “Ashfello”. Now it makes sense...

Alvara looked at Tovin, seeing his excitement over the Dukadric set. She smiled then looked back at her own, still listening to him. Alvara attached the quiver to her back, making sure it wouldn’t move. This was all so strange...all of this elven armor and weapons. She ran her fingers along the re-curve bows, feeling the markings beneath her fingers. Alvara didn’t bother to try and interrupt them, they probably just stated a name...her fingers ran along a familiar feeling. A name...a name she recognized.“Erebus”. Alvara took the bow into her hands, her face moving from a smile to an angered look. “Dulirn!” She yelled, looking at the string of the bow and running her fingers along it. “The owner of this tower” She paused, shooting him an angered look. “Killed Erebus!” She marched over to him, clearly angry. Erebus was one of her previous lovers...until he left for a mission and never returned. Alvara knew he didn’t know Erebus but he could obviously tell that she was furious.
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"Who?" Dulirn said, poking his head back into the room, as he'd been about to go exploring down the hallway, trying to figure out exactly where in this tower they were. Although, being teleported like they were, there was really no telling if they were actually still in the tower at all.

"Sezrekan was said to have killed many, dear elf, but he has been dead and gone for hundreds of years," he said, seeing she was upset, but not having the foggiest idea who or what she was rambling about...

While the others were bickering Tovin quietly striped of his armor, revealing his under clothes and trible scares he then takes the armor from the display and puts it on. As he looks over his new garb he remarks. "Teropfy's Phinstav."

He walks back to the group, the royal red cloak seems to release the illusion of a sand storm that blankets around him making it difficult to see Tovin's movements. "Heh, just like the stories, don't worry this can be shut off. It'ed be annoying to do every day things in a perpetual sand storm."

Alvara looked at Dulirn, seeing his confusion. “It’s.....” she said nothing more, holding onto the bow very tightly as if she was afraid of letting go. Her knuckles began to turn white from her grip. She never truly knew the cause of Erebus’ death...just thought he ran far away like he said they would one day. They would get away from the terrible kingdom they lived in...just them. Alvara turned her head to the left, hearing tovin come up from behind her. He had absolutely no clue what she was talking about and neither did Dulirn but she felt like punching a wall until her knuckles bled. Yelling and screaming at something until her throat was sore. It took a lot to keep herself together.

Alvara watched Tovin, seeing the illusion of a sand storm. She simply rolled her eyes and walked past Dulirn, walking deeper into the halls.

As you walk through the hall way you suddenly hear a little "click."

Alvara quickly whipped around to where she thought the sound was, putting away her bow over her back. Her hand slowly moved to one of her daggers, holding the handle. The noise was a bit of an alarm to her, considering the halls were quiet until she entered. It was a bit strange but she continued walking, holding the handle of her dagger tightly.

As you turn around the Crystal orb on the table begins to be coated in a black fog, it begins to aggressively shack back and forth. It keeps shacking until it falls off the edge. It shatters on the floor into hundreds of pieces, the fog inside billows out and blankets the floor. As the fog begins to clear a figure can be seen with wings, a tail, and is crowned with the horns of a ram. A crow seems to form from the corner of your eye and lads next to the figure on the floor.

The crow pecks on the mans cheek, his eye lids open revealing his royal purple gaze.
William (played by Treel)

as Williams eyes open he lifts himself onto his feet and uses his powerful wings to disperse the last of the smoke so he can clearly see his surroundings hes in a room he was not familiar with the last memory he has is engaging into a battle with the vile wizard Sezrekan he looks around the room seeing not the vile wizard but in his stead a human draped in a red robe carrying a staff with a blade, he does not recognize the face of this man but he gets a familiar sense when he gazes into his eyes.

The next person he sees is an elf with long brown hair clothed in a green garb clad to the teeth in various blades when he looks into her eyes he seems an emptiness that is all to familiar.

he then searches for his animal companion quickly turning to see a creature clad in heavy armor wearing a crimson red cloak with blades he is unfamiliar with.

"who are you people why are you here where has the vile creature Sezrekan gone? be you his minions or chosen heroes sent to defeat him?"

Alvara readies her stance, pulling out both her daggers. “Who are you?! And what are you?!” She yelled loud enough for the rest of the group to hear. Her heart beat was fast, being a bit frightened from this figure. A figure that was nothing like anything she had ever seen. “I said who are you!” She yelled a bit louder, showing the rest of her group that help might be needed.

"i am William the tiefling warlock" William holds his hands out into the open the crow then flies over to him and begins transforming the beak sharpening into a long point the body turning into a slender pole feathers taking the shape of finely polished wood William then grabs the spear that was once a crow. "and you never answered me who are you?"

Tovin draws a Hook blade in his left and a Hook knife in his right. He cautiously walks over and stares down this Demon- man. "The hell did you come from?"

"ive been here all along your the ones who popped out of nowhere" william matches the gaze of this strange creature before him "will no one answer my question told you who i am is it not fair for you to do the same?"

Alvara relaxed her stance, “Alvara”. “We come for...an item of interest” she stated while looking at Dulirn, seeing his reaction to the situation. How long has this man been here exactly? Stuck in the orb, stuck in here. In this awful tower full of death and dark magic. This was all so strange. She looked back at William, her expressions her blank.
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"Fantastic!" The wizard cried belatedly, coming back into the armory from the hallway. "Sezrekan must have imprisoned you in there.." he pointed to the hundreds of broken pieces on the floor. "What was he like? Sezrekan, I mean. Was he as powerful as the stories tell?"

"indeed his power is unmatched by any wizard in the land the royals asked me to fight him because they thought the power of my master would be great enough to stop him and indeed it was i almost had him dead at my feet when he pulled out a magic orb and trapped me in it" easing up you see the spear turn back into a crow and rest itself on his shoulder.

Alvara put away her daggers, being very quiet. She didn’t like this man from the start but once he said that he was the one who tried to stop Sezrekan... gears shifted in her brain. He was imprisoned for trying to stop him, not being with him. She relaxed her stance, listening to the both of them talk. Dulirn seemed so excited about the topic of Sezrekan, not being ashamed of the mans wickedness. The man who he praised was the same man who killed her lover. Where else would they have gotten his bow? They couldn’t have just taken it... he wouldn’t have allowed it. Erebus was just as attached to his weapons as she was to hers. Each of them bared memories... some of good some of evil.

She rolled her shoulders back, stretching a bit. Surely the two of them wouldn’t talk long. They did have a mission to complete and now they had another companion. Hopefully he would become one that she could trust, not one she had to kill or one she would have to fight... Alvara looked back at Will, looking him up and down.

william looks everyone up and down "non of your garbs look familiar to me how long was i trapped in that orb?"
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"Sezrekan was last seen nearly 500 years ago..." the wizard said. "So presumably longer than that."

"Amazing though," he said, looking at William as if he were some sort of experiment. "Do you remember your time in there, by chance?"

as william hears the staggeringly large number he leans against a wall in shock "5oo years?... are you sure it was that long it felt like a moment to me i was about the pierce the heart of the evil wizard he pulled the orb out and then i was here on the ground i had thought it was a transportation spell" as the realization that its been 500 years he puts his head into his hands he then slides to the floor "i failed everyone, i guess the deal i made with that bastard king is now mute. ill never get to see my mother again"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Door to the Wastes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus