Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Starting a MAGIC, FANTASY and IRON-AGED (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MordosKull

Ey I heard there's fighting in this one. Could throw in some characters here if there's still room.
I wanna join if possible
Firmano (played by MitsuHarp)

I would like to be in the Kingdom of Rainestar.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

I will love to bring hell along with me, as I fight for Xiariov.

Aka, can I join and also how much magic am I allowed to use?
Zoe Blackwood (played by Nare)

Hi! I would like to participate with my character Zoe, she's a modern era witch but I can adapt her 😊 let me know if that's okay
VeryRoleplay Topic Starter

Hi! You can all roleplay. So please adapt your characters to the time. Also, as long as you're not over-powered, (OP), you can use as much magic as you like.

Can we have a link to the Rp?
VeryRoleplay wrote:
Hi! You can all roleplay. So please adapt your characters to the time. Also, as long as you're not over-powered, (OP), you can use as much magic as you like.

Do you perhaps have a link?
I'd like to join as well!

I'm not too sure what you mean- I'm new to this forum. Could anyone please explain?

VeryRoleplay wrote:
I'm not too sure what you mean- I'm new to this forum. Could anyone please explain?

When you make a post in Looking for Rp, you are collecting players for the rp you want to make. Then you make the Rp in the forums dedicated to that, like General, Fantasy and Scifi. When You have made the rp in one of the forums, you post the link to the rp post, in the looking for rp post you made to collect players.

Sounds good?
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

10 people seems like a lot, but I've been wanting to do a group and try out my new fantasy character. So if theres a spot I'll give it a try as long as there isn't an age requirement for the character lol

ALRIGHT! We are starting this roleplay NEXT SATURDAY, so that we will have lots of time to ROLEPLAY! This means that you still have a CHANCE to JOIN!

My advice would be to post the date, also I have a second character now that could possibly be in this setting I think. I literally just finished 'her'
MordosKull

Yarr...
Alright! Sounds good with me!
I am interested, perhaps as playing a neutral character who occasionally assists either side. Might spice up things with random actions, can't say exactly what I'll do. And please let there be much drinking, my character is fond of such.

Sorry; no drinking! This is PG-13.
Anyway, this RP will TAKE PLACE November 17, 2018. 1:00 PM Mountain Time. Sorry, I don't know any other times ^=^

12pm Pacific time
1 PM mountain time
2 PM central time
3 PM eastern time

Just to be helpful
Aw jeez, I'll join anyways. I assume there's not much gore as well, due to it being PG-13. And I don't know if I'll be available. I have work that day :(

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Starting a MAGIC, FANTASY and IRON-AGED (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus