Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Salem

Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

((Yo, could I join?))
Therion

(I'll nip in later, and write Malovent in as late to the party)
Therion

Malovent, the aloof occult and theorized witch, eventually joined the group, fashionably late from preparing a small ritual earlier and taking her time to bring a thermos of tea. "Raven," She sat next to who she considered her currently closest friend who wasn't dead or a spirit, "Tom," Her least favorite, and Kyle and Chasity went unmentioned as she knelt down to rest on her knees, feral dreads and the beads in them swaying and clicking from the movement.
(Someone remind me to write Malovent's sheet later. So sorry for not jumping in sooner)
"I'd love to see Umbra in person.." She brought up the topic as if she hadn't caught it on the wind. "Deeply disturbed spirit, I can relate in kind." Her violet eyes seemed to stalk Chasity a bit, when some claimed to be an edge lord...none came close to Malovent's haunted nature. "Not like life gives anyone purpose directly."
Therion

Malovent gave a discontent shrug. "He'd give a better conversation on the meaninglessness of life, laws, and order. Like for example, why can't we force Raven through a haunted house?" She grimly chuckled, tempted to terrify her later with her bug collection later. "People are soft and complacent to the system, mindless sheep. He actually has the gaul to do something extreme."
Therion

"Maybe you should dance a little with Death instead of whoring your virginity on Fortnight...you might grow a little." She gave him a blank stare, and then the crack of a smirk bled through.
She'd die of embarrassment if anyone knew she was a fan, but no surprise she loved the Ravensuit.
She pulled a small book from her back pocket, various sketches and some spells and poems coated the pages in a purple ink graffiti, and with a pen pulled from somewhere in her tangled dreads she kept working on a scale in flames, simple concept, many details.
Therion

"No, I killed him when he debated the existence of the time machine I steal somewhere in my life." She had a small shit eater grin as she kept drawing away, stopping to drink some tea and reflect on the possibility of stopping the witch trails of Salem...if she only had a time machine.
Therion

"I've got worse shit to do." She shrugged in response, balancing an already empty tea thermos in the crook of her arm as she stands to leave.
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

((Have fun!))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Salem

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus