Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Salem

Raven Hill (played by Suffering)

I sob and groan. "We're going to die here..." I turn around and began to climb over the fallen tree, avoiding the burning parts on the tree.
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

The spider was a venomous one and it bit Chasity. "Ow!" She yells, dropping it onto the floor and it scurries away. She looks over at Raven. "Hey! I didn't know you had a twin!" She says, giggling. She collapses.
Deadeyes (played by Irishdragon704) Topic Starter

Kyle sighs. "At least it wasn't a venomous one, come on chasity, let's find a first aid kit."
Meanwhile something in the rubble of the tree brushes past raven's leg. As the ash falls away the skinned and gutted corpse of the asylum therapist squirts blood all over raven.

I scream in horror and jump back, falling on my back and violently trying to get away as far as possible. "O-OH MY GOD!"

((Brb guys, pumpkin carving with my family.))

Chasity was still loopy. She looks around and sees the therapist. "Look...it's..." She giggles.

((The spider WAS venomous, so she's mostly in a loopy state.))

((Have fun!))

(Sorry, meant to say it wasn't VERY venomous.) a singsong voice called from the forest.

(Read to the tune of ring around the rosy)
"Little children you have fell, you have not died but this is hell."

Chasity smiles. "OOOHHH THEY'RE PLAYING A GAME OF RING-A-ROUND THE ROSY!" She says, trying to get out the door.

I scramble up and hold Chasity back. "NO! He's going to kill us!"

A man in a plauge doctor suit brandishing a scythe appears behind them and grabs raven by the coller of her shirt. "Can you feel the MAGGOTS child, even now they laugh... from beyond the grave in lucifer's land, gawking at me... I slit there throats and let the blood flow down into hell... I killed them all, but mommy never liked it, she called me a freak!, well I showed her!, I showed her with a knife!, GAAAHAhahahahahahaHAha!"
He stared at raven blankly for a moment. "Do the little children want to see my knife?"

"THIS IS SUCH A FUN HAUNTED HOUSE!" Chasity screams. "The dead bodies even smell real!" She giggles.

"BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL!!!" Screamed Kyle.

I sob and struggle, kicking him in the crotch before untying the hood of my costume, falling down and getting up. "RUN! JUST RUN!" I push Chasity away and drag her off. "O-oh god! I knew this was a bad idea!"

"You don't wanna see the knife?, fine!, I'll show him!!" He grabs tom and Tom try's to punch him. He plunges the scythe into tom's neck and decapatates him.
Therion's folder (played by Therion)

Malovent had always been a chill person, collected, moderately following the cat with Chasity and only being spooked by the lightening bolt before they pressed on...
The body came down and a sanguine shower swung right into Raven and nearly missed the young witch. "That's a a fresh-" She hadn't even finished when a killer arrived and Tom found his head on the floor and body twitching and convulsing. "Crap!" She screamed just as well and sent her empty thermos like a missle at the threat.
Why did she have to talk such a big game? Why! Idiot, stupid stupid stupid!

Malovent thought about it for a second, "Chasity, hey, look!" She slipped an iridescent bangle from her arm and waved it around before accidentally dropping it. "If you want it it's yours." And with a distraction possibly going Malovent took off running like a bat out of hell

I screamed at the sight of Tom dying. "NO!" I continue to run sobbing and stumbling over the tree roots.

Danny roared wildly as he cut through tom's body and appeared in a cloud of fire before malovent.

Chasity looked at the bangle happily, distracted completely, and perfectly vulnerable. She slips it onto her wrist. "SPARKLIES!" She says. Maybe the spider was more venomous than they thought... She face plants into the ground.

I grab Malevolent and pull her away, standing between her and the killer. "RUN!"
Malovent (played by Therion)

Flash powder? The madman would of made her laugh in any situation, but she forced Raven's grip away and quickly dashed back. If he was going to chase her, by all means she'd lead him away. Another projectile, this time a heavy boot from her collection drummed into his chest as she was adamant about escaping, her life much more important than her socks.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Salem

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus