Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Salem

Raven Hill (played by Suffering)

I had gone silent before looking around once more. "G-guys. I think we should go. I have a bad feeling.." I stood up and fixed my costume, looking down at my friends. "L-lets go to my house..We can play video games.." I mutter, looking up as I notice dark clouds.
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

Chasity finds a worm and smiles. "Hmm?" She had hardly listened to a thing they had said. "Yeah, let's do that..." Chasity says.
Deadeyes (played by Irishdragon704) Topic Starter

"Sure, let's do it." Said kyle

I smile widely, a blush on my face. "Yes! Lets!" I look over to Malovent. "Do you want to come?"
Therion

"I've got worse shit to do." She shrugged in response, balancing an already empty tea thermos in the crook of her arm as she stands to leave.

They all head to ravens house to play video games instead, but as they head back a small black kitten catches there eye.

Chasity instinctively runs up to the kitten happily and smiles widely. "KITTY!" She squeals.

(Don't get attached)
The cat meows at them and runs in the forest like it wants them to follow it.

Chasity, being the dummy she is, follows the cat happily. "KITTY."

((TOO BAD CHASITY IS AN COMPLETE IDIOT.))

I shriek when the cat runs up and hide behind Tom. "O-oh gosh!" I whimper, peeking out and sighing softly in relief.

"It's a damn cat raven calm down." Said tom

Chasity catches the cat in her arms and looks at it.

The cat had lead them to a large cornfield, on the other side of witch was an abandon farmhouse

I stayed in place. "G-guys! This isn't fun.." I mutter, looking around in fear.

Suddenly lightning strikes the trees behind them, they fall and block the way back. "Well it looks like we don't have a choice now, it's starting to rain."

Chasity doesn't look at Raven, she just looks at the cat. She looks up. "Hey? How'd we get here?" She asks.

I whimper and grip the sleeve of Tom's costume. "I-i hate this..." I begun to tear up, on the verge of crying.

"Relax, maybe the owner of that farm can help us, let's walk over there." Said Tom

"It's abandoned!" I point to it. "The shutter are boarded and the roof is close to collapsing!"

Chasity sees a spider crawl inside and squeals like a little kid on Christmas. She runs into the abandoned house and follows the spider, putting it into her hands.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Salem

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus