Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » "...Whah?"

Ell

Ever mean to say something, but you say something else entirely, often to hilarious results? Ever mishear something in a truly epic fashion? Please, do tell! I guess I can start, 'cause I completely did it today at work.

A guest asked me where he could find some pirates to take pictures with, and I told him that the Bootstrappers (the pirate band), and Captain Jack Harkness would be out shortly. He looked at me for a good solid minute before I realized what I had said. "Sparrow! Sparrow, not Harkness. Doctor Who? Torch...wood? No? Okay."
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'd like to see Captain Jack Harkness at Disneyland :D

I've said my share of stupid things too, not realising it came out badly until after. Frustrating and embarrasing.
I don't think Harkness will ever be at Disneyland. He's too 'adult' XD

My one friend meant to say 'I lost the game' but somehow she ended up saying 'I lost the toilet'. It was pretty hysterical. XD
Last night I meant to say "The way to a Lauren's heart is through her stomach" and instead it came out as "The way to a Lauren's stomach is through her..."

It trailed off 'cause both myself and my friends, at that exact moment, realized what I had said and cracked up.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » "...Whah?"

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus