Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Irony of It All

Rayne Crimson (played by tear_ps)

Rayne hardly acknowledged being pulled into his lap. She was focused on taking her fill. All rational and humane thinking went out the window as she drank. She pulls her fangs out and licks at the spot before sinking them back into the wound. He tasted amazing—the best she had ever had. After a few minutes, she pulls away, licking away any excess blood that was present. She closes her eyes. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry,” she whispers, laying her head on the shoulder opposite his wound. She liked being in his lap, held by him. It made her feel alive again. She closes her eyes. “I could have killed you. . .”
James Greyson (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

As she grand from him, his eyes started to get brighter, glowing brighter with every drop she took. His k-9’s started to elongate as the beast inside him started to come out. He gripped her shirt and the sheets on the bed as she pulled away. When she spoke he tiled his head back and stared at the ceiling. “I wasn’t worried.” He said in a growl as he tried to push the wolf back. It wasn’t anger, or fear he was feeling, it was something entirely different. James’ breath was heavy and his heart was racing as he fought his animalistic instinct.

Rayne instinctively tenses, hissing. She couldn’t help it. Lycanthropes and Vampires were sworn enemies for a reason; both races were created from demon illnesses from two rival demons and since then, the two races hated each other. She pushed it back. “Are you okay?” She stays completely still, something she’s good at, and waits for his answer.

James moved out from under her and stood, having his wolf trying to push through hyper drove his healing process. Reaching to his left side he took hold of the end of the bandages and started to unwind them. “I’ll be fine...” he growled out as the bandages dropped to the floor. James stood there in nothing but a pair of shorts at this point, which was the usual for the pack. Moving across the bedroom he walked into the bathroom and started the shower with cold water before stepping in, not even bothering to take his shorts off. “Are you okay?” He asked from the bathroom.

Rayne watches from the bed, a bit confused and surprised. Would this always happen if she bit him? She watched him get in the shower, his shorts still on, and sighed softly. Quite guiltily, she admits, “I feel better now. I’ve more strength.” She sighs, flopping on her back on the bed. “Is it weird to say you have the best blood I’ve ever tasted in all my 1800 years?” Shecloses her eyes. “God, the things I’d do to have that as my every meal!” She sighs. “I can’t do that, though. . .”

James listened to her talk, the comment about it blood making him smile a little as he started to calm down. Peaking out from around the corner of the shower he raised a brow and said, “No one said you couldn’t...” shutting the shower off he stepped out and closed the door just enough where she couldn’t see him. Slipping his shorts off he threw them in the tub and towel dried before wrapping the towel around his waist. James opened the door back up and stepped out, holding the towel so it wouldn’t fall. “Honestly it was...interesting...it’s hard to describe but it didn’t hurt...” he said as he moved to his dresser. “That and my blood regenerates fast...being a wolf and such...so you could feed more frequently from me instead of having to find someone new each time...” he said as he rummaged through his dresser.

Rayne hums. “That’s because of my gift.” She shrugged. “It’s strange.” As he walked back inside to his dresser, she sighs. “Can your blood generate as fast as I can drink it? One day I’ll be so hungry and you’ll not be able to regenerate and I’ll be alone again in this cruel world. . .” She sighs, closing her eyes.

James slipped a pair of pajama pants on under his towel before he took the towel off and walked back over to the bed. “We will just have to make sure that doesn’t happen.” He said softly and laid down next to her. “I’m not some mortal you know. I can be almost as strong as you if I wanted to be.” He said and looked over at her as he put a hand behind his head. “And besides. I can’t hurt you just as you can’t hurt me. Not intentionally anyway.” He said softly to her and moved her hair out of her face.

Rayne sighs when he brushed her hair from her face. She liked it. “You obviously aren’t a mortal. Most mortals don’t smell like a wet dog.” She laughs, holding her stomach. When her laughter dies down, she looks at him. “Your pack leader will be pleased you’re up, right? Should I tell him?” She doesn’t make any move to get up, staying as still as a porcelain doll. She suddenly shifts so she’s laying on her side, her braid coming down to lay over her shoulder. She leaves it there, not caring.

((It sent early ugh. Nvm I fixed it.))
Javier (played anonymously)

((Hi guys can i join this???))
Zombie character (played anonymously)

((Me too. I'm pro rp))

((I’ll have to talk with the other member first, I dunno. . . .))

((We would just like to know what you two would contribute to the story line.))

((I don’t think they’re active. . . should we continue?))

James shook his head and said, “no...he probably already knows.” He chuckled and looked over at her. “So what do we do now?” He asked and smiled softly. “I could take you on a date...maybe the movies...drive you home...you know, normal couple stuff” He teased with a light laugh. Looking back up at the ceiling he sighed and said, “however you want to start this, I’m down.”

Rayne grins cheekily. “What, just a movie? You are not even going to offer to take me out to dinner?” She licks her elongated fangs. “I’d love to go for a bite to eat.” She laughs. “I’m kidding. Terrorising humans is fun but I save that for Halloween.” She frowns, closing her eyes. “How are you supposed to start a relationship? I died at fourteen, the ideal age for marriage at that time. . . I died an innocent, young girl at the prime marriage age with a suitor. I had one. He’s the reason I’m dead.” She rolls her eyes. “I killed him. But, anywho, I’m not sure how this ‘dating’ works. . .”

James chuckled and shook his head. “Thought I just did basically take you to dinner.” He said with a laugh. Sitting up he shrugged and said, “Honestly...I’ve never been on a date either...never even had a girlfriend.” He sighed and scratched the back of his head. “What do you like? Aside from the obvious...what are your favorite things to do?” He asked and looked over at her.

Rayne sits up, stretching, her back almost completely bending backwards. She straightens and shifts closer. “‘Aside from the obvious. . .’” She scoffs and laughs. “I like dancing, singing, writing and composing songs (though I’m not good at either), and fighting.” She shrugs. “That’s about it, really.” She shuffles closer. “What about you, puppy? What do you like to do?” She chuckles. “Aside from the obvious.”

((Well, Rayne is now a zombie I guess. . . :( ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Irony of It All

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus