Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Irony of It All

James Greyson (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

James wrapped an arm around her back, pulling her body up into his. “I could do the same...we typically can’t control ourselves when we are angry...” he whispered into her ear. Pulling his head back to look into her eyes he told her gently, “I’m not going anywhere.” Leaning down he connected his lips with hers, kissing her deeply as he tightened his arm around her.
Rayne Crimson (played by tear_ps)

Rayne was surprised at first, not expecting the kiss. But when it happened, she melted. She felt. . . So, so very alive. She closes her eyes, kissing back. She could kiss him forever and ever and ever and ever—well, she doesn’t need to breathe. But he does. She deepens the kiss, running her fingers through his hair. This moment made her 1800 years of loneliness and sorrow worthwhile. He made her 1800 years of loneliness and sorrow worthwhile. That is a debt she could never pay.

James pulled his arm out from under her and pressed himself down into her. Slowly moving his hand up her side a deep growl came from his throat as he moved his lips with hers perfectly. He could feel his animalistic instinct taking over, causing his to pull back. James swallowed hard and let out a shakey breath before moving off of her to sit on the end of his bed. “I’m sorry...I don’t want to lose control...” he breathed and ran his fingers through his hair, gripping it tight. “That was...intense...” he said as he tried to get his breathing under control.

Rayne shivers, letting out little gasps. She was very disappointed as he pulled away. She sits up, crawling closer. “Hey, hey it’s fine. Fighting your instincts isn’t good for you. I know very well.” She pulls his face up and kisses him again. “I promise, I’m extremely not breakable.” She sighs. “Intense isn’t a word I would use to describe it. More like. . . Sexy.” She smirks.

James looked at her and chewed on his lip lightly. He pulled her into his lap to straddle his waist. “I just don’t know how far you want to go...” he said and laid his head on her chest, his heart still racing. It was like he was having an internal battle of wills at this point. His instinct was telling him one thing and his brain was saying another yet his heart was saying something entirely different from the other two. Gripping the back of her shirt with both hands he sighed and said, “lead the way and I will follow...you need to show me what you want.” He looked up at her and kissed the tip of her nose lightly.

Rayne was a bit surprised to be in his lap but she smiles softly. Her arms wrap around him as his head rests on her chest. She runs her fingers through his hair while he has his internal conflict. When his head comes up and he speaks, she nods, enjoying the little kiss on her nose. Rayne gets off his lap and pulls him so she’s laying on her back and he’s hovering over her.

James crawled over her slowly as she pulled him. He could feel his heart racing as he slipped his hand up under her shirt.

————————-

James fell onto the bed next to her, panting softly as he stared at the ceiling. “Wow...” he breathed out and looked over at Rayne. James pulled the blanket up to cover her and shifted onto his side. He wasn’t sure what to say, he was mostly wondering how she felt about it.

Rayne had her eyes closed and she laced still. She looked like a corpse. “Wow,” she whispers. Her eyes slowly open and she looks at him, smiling gently. “I think I’m in love with you, James,” she says softly. She moves closer, hugging him. “Wow. . . That was worth the extra 1800 year wait. . .” She nuzzles his neck, pressing soft kisses. “Well, we’re officially mates now, right?”

James wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. He listened to her speak and smiled softly. Slowly tilting her head up to look at him he looked deep into her eyes and said softly, “I fell in love with you the second I laid my eyes on yours.” Leaning down he kissed her deeply and tightened his arms around her. As he leaned back to break the kiss he yawned, the days events catching up with him. “Well...I forgot that I need to sleep...” he said with a laugh and stretched.

Rayne runs her fingers through his hair. “Sleep. I won’t go anywhere.” She smiles softly. Through their bond, she could feel every emotion, every feeling he had. Meaning he could probably feel the same for her. She was happy, in love, and sad. Sad she could never sleep along side him. She couldn’t be something warm to comfort him. She was a cold, dead rock.

((My responses may be slow. Sorry. ))

((Mine to I’m going into finals week and I have graduation this weekend. I’ll be as active as I can))

((Good luck.))

((I just realised that I don’t think I responded. I have the response typed out somewhere though lol))

((Here it is))

Rayne runs her fingers through his hair. “Sleep. I won’t go anywhere.” She smiles softly. Through their bond, she could feel every emotion, every feeling he had. Meaning he could probably feel the same for her. She was happy, in love, and sad. Sad she could never sleep along side him. She couldn’t be something warm to comfort him. She was a cold, dead rock.

((Sorry))

(( I was going to reply this morning but the site wasn’t working for some reason.))

James fell asleep quickly, starting to worry about what she would do given how she felt about what she was. Hours later James slowly woke up, knowing he would have to go patrol soon. Groaning he rolled over and rubbed his eyes, wishing he could just sleep for days. “Morning.” He yawned out and stretched before looking over at her with tired eyes.

((It’s fine))

She watched him sleep all night. She was unable to sleep so she was very sad and envious. She wished she remembered what it felt like. She took all humane functions for granted when she was alive and greatly regretted it now. When he rolled over and mumbled a greeting, she hugged him. She sighs softly. “Yes, Good morning. Did you rest well?”

James shrugged as he got up. “Not nearly long enough...but duty calls I guess...” he said before slipping a pair of shorts on. “I have patrol in about an hour....food time...” he grumbled out and made his way to the kitchen. Digging through his fridge he found a steak he had pulled out to thaw yesterday. “Are you hungry?” He asked before finding a pan and turning the stove on. “I’ll be gone for a while so might as well eat up now...” James seasoned the steak with some season salt and pepper before spraying the pan with his olive oil spray and setting the steak down on it to cook.

Rayne gets up, dressing and, in a flash, is gone and back in a clean change of clothes, her morning routine done. She follows him silently to the kitchen, hugging him from behind and resting her cheek on his shoulder blade. She closes her eyes and listens to his heart beat and his blood flow. It was eerily soothing to her. “I’m not that hungry. . . I can survive for a day or two. I don’t want to drink your blood that often. . .” She sighs, nuzzling his shoulder. “May I join you on your patrol? I am. . . Curious of the fledglings and where they are coming from.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Irony of It All

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus