Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Irony of It All

James Greyson (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

James perked a brow and looked down at her. “I don’t see why not. I’m just running around the border of our territory, nothing to exciting.” He said and chuckled. Once his steak was done he plated up his food and sat at the table. “I’ll be able to hear you. Not so much the other way around so just keep it to comments I can nod to.” He said with a small laugh before eating his food. Once he was done he put his plate in the sink and turned when a knock came from his door. “Come on in.” He called out and watched Paul walk in. “The elders want to see you both.” Paul said to them and crossed his arms. Perking a brow James leaned against the counter and said, “I have patrol..” Paul shook his head and said, “nick is covering you. Don’t keep them waiting.” James looked over at Rayne and shrugged before going into the bedroom to change.
Rayne Crimson (played by tear_ps)

Rayne frowns, crossing her arms. She focuses her glare on Paul and just stares. She could very easily pass as a statue with how still she was. When James returned, she still didn’t move. When he was ready, she gracefully walked over to him and took his hand, walking with him out the door. She said not a word. She fiddled with a strand of her hair that came loose from her bun.

James looked down at her as they walked out of his house. “We will take my truck.” He said softly and got in on the drivers side. Once she was in the truck he started it up and headed for the elders house. “I’m pretty sure they are all going to be there...they usually hang out together all day. Their names are John, Vince, Trevor, and Bill.” He told her as they pulled into Johns drive way. “Shall we?” He asked as he shut off his truck and got out. Walking into the house he looked around and saw them all in the living room. “We would like to speak to your imprint alone, first.” Bill said and looked over at her. James perked a brow and said, “okay, I’ll be outside then...” he looked at rayne and shrugged before walking out.

Rayne nods and gets in the passenger side with ease. She watches out the window as they drive, staying quiet. When they arrived, she gets out a looks at the house. She sighs and follows Rayne inside, looking around, her eyes focusing on each man there and she scowled, nose wrinkling. Jesus Christ, they stink, she thought bitterly. She was happy she didn’t need to breathe. Hearing one of them speak of her as only his imprint and not her own name or something, she scoffed, not caring if they heard. She waves to James before he leaves and her glare focuses on the Elders, standing completely still, not moving a bit.

Bill stood and said, “ease up on that glare rayne. We are all on the same side here.” He motioned to the open chair and said, “please sit, we have a few things to discuss.” He said back down and looked over at John. “First things first, the fledglings.” John said and adjusted himself in his chair. “We are greatful that you chased them off the other night, but we need to know how to permanently solve the situation. Most of all if more decide to show up.” John said to her and leaned forward in his chair. “They could present a large problem for all of us, that includes you.” He said softly.

Rayne rolls her eyes and sits in the chair, unnaturally still. “Hm. . . Fledglings are your concern? They are easy to scare off if you have a vampire as old and powerful as I. The permanently solveit? A treaty works. Or you could just, you know, burn those that come alive. Of course, I would have to rip them apart and by away from the fire. Doesn’t do too nice with vampires, you know.” Suddenly she grins a dark, sadistic grin, looking at each one of them. “And if you decide to burn me anyway, you won’t be just losing me but also my zing. And I’ll be sure to let everynewboen know they may come here and take what they want. Are we clear?”

They listened to her words closely, all getting rather annoyed at her final comment. Trevor leaned forward, his eyes locked on hers. “Drop the attitude. If we intended you harm we would have already. You are not a threat to us and we won’t treat you as such. Look around this room, do any of us look afraid of you?” He said and motioned to his brothers. All of them were calm, rather annoyed at her attitude, but calm. “None of us, nor any member of the pack will ever do you harm, and if they try they know James will die to protect you. That being said they won’t try because our most absolute law is that no person, and yes that includes you, a vampire because like it or not you are a person, a wolf imprints in can be harmed by a member of the pack or tribe.” Vince said to her as Trevor sat back in his seat.

Rayne laughs, holding her stomach. “Of course I know that you aren’t afraid of me! But see, the thing is, one fledgling’s strength can trump that of a small pack of wolves. Who knows what a coven of them could do? They aren’t in control of their strength or power. It seems wolves like you learn that the hard way.” She sighs softly. “And I don’t drop my attitude for anyone, much less a bunch of mutts.” She scoffs. “I’ve lived too long for that. Not even James, my own zing, can stop my attitude!”

The elders watched her, growing tired of her behavior. “The pack can handle themselves just fine.” Bill said to her and smirked. “Don’t forgot that wolves have been around just as long as vampires.” Trevor watched her closely as Bill spoke, completely in awe of how she could be James’s imprint. “I get it, your are so bitter and so full of anger because you hate yourself.” Trevor said and crossed his arms. “You hate what you are, don’t you?” He asked and narrowed his eyes. “So you deflect all of your anger on everyone else. Tell me, how long before you try to push James away? How long before you try to run?” Trevor said to her with a sly smile on his face.

“I’m no idiot, pup. I obviously know that. Stupid dogs. . .” Rayne stands, flipping loose strands of hair over her shoulder. “I don’t see what you care. You know nothing. Don’t act like you have something over me because, guess what. You don’t. I just met you and already know that this is a waste of my time. And my God, you stink!” She scowls. “I need fresh air.” In a flash, she’s gone and out side, breathing in useless amounts of air and trying to calm her temper.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Irony of It All

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus