Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Oakwood High School ~ OOC Discussion

Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hi everyone. I clearly stated it was orientation/registration day right after your first post in this thread Ryku. I’m currently at work so am unable to write much right now. Loving reading everyone’s replies!
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

Ohhhh Well I thought everyone has already signed up....Sorry about that that is all my fault of misunderstanding....

It's all good ryku. Good editing by the way!
I would have loved to have been in the fray of posting but work got in the way.

This RP is Open to students and teachers. There is no closing. Schools are full of different people and so if someone wants to join in a week later, its all good because it would be like nothing happened with them for that week. I know it is a bit unconventional but I want to keep the RP free-moving. :)

Alright..sounds good and thanks for the compliment..
Unknown user

Jessica Saraiva wrote:
This is the official discussion thread for the Oakwood High School RP.
Any questions or anything not In Character should be posted here.
Feel free to post a character bio here if you wish. :)

A bit about my character. Sunni is new to the area and is starting her sophmore year of high school. She feels quite out of place and has never gone to school without her friends she had attended school with, some since kindergarten. Unfamiliar with the area and not knowing anybody, Sunni will have to find her way through this new experience. Will she make friends? Will she make enemies? Will she fall in love? Who is to say.
Unknown user

Jessica Saraiva wrote:
This is the official discussion thread for the Oakwood High School RP.
Any questions or anything not In Character should be posted here.
Feel free to post a character bio here if you wish. :)

A bit about my character. Sunni is new to the area and is starting her sophmore year of high school. She feels quite out of place and has never gone to school without her friends she had attended school with, some since kindergarten. Unfamiliar with the area and not knowing anybody, Sunni will have to find her way through this new experience. Will she make friends? Will she make enemies? Will she fall in love? Who is to say.

Hello and welcome! Look forward to you joining!

A reminder that this RP has a minimum of at least two sentences.
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

This is reilee, her info is in her profile :) shes human

Awesome! Look forward to her!
I need to bring in my other characters.
Lol. Dune's in two places at once. With Steve and with Dave. I feel bad for him.

I'm thinking about bringing in Victorie...should I or should I not? To be (Victorie) or not to be? Hmm

I can't suggest any side..do what you wanna do..

I'm thinking the more the merrier! Also, Steve, I like the collapsed quote thing as it gives perspective as to what the character is responding to. It kind of breaks things down into a series of interconnected roleplays and it all doesn't necessarily have to be post-synchronous. Also, Steve and I took our 1x1 interaction after orientation to PM so it didn’t add a page of posts between us. I put a marker of • where there is PM taking place between posts. It was cool. :)

I’m trying to interact with everyone Feel bad about Angelo and emerald, Stormfrost’s characters. They kind of got left in the dust ☹

Sorry if I'm a bit erratic on here but... life.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

Jessica Saraiva wrote:
I'm thinking the more the merrier! Also, Steve, I like the collapsed quote thing as it gives perspective as to what the character is responding to. It kind of breaks things down into a series of interconnected roleplays and it all doesn't necessarily have to be post-synchronous. Also, Steve and I took our 1x1 interaction after orientation to PM so it didn’t add a page of posts between us. I put a marker of • where there is PM taking place between posts. It was cool. :)
Yes, I haev doen this with public RPs for a while now. It is a good system. :)

Also, passing notes in class... or texting eact other in class. Character A says they texted Character B marked with a • or ~ or something and the text is sent between characters via PM. It's pretty fun!

Ya I think Emerald and Angelo kinda got busy and left the Rp...I don't know if they would join back...But that is cool, very smart of yall to do that..!
Can I join?
Is there a room for this RP? I mean can I join, because I want to try playing the Bad Boy
Theyakate wrote:
Is there a room for this RP? I mean can I join, because I want to try playing the Bad Boy

Yes there is. Hold on...
Unknown user

Could I possibly join? All I have is "Victoria" right now. It's that okay?

Hi Kailey! Yes, do join. I gave up trying to make sense of it. Everyone is welcome. I'm "there" but have bee PM RPing on the side.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Oakwood High School ~ OOC Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus