Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*amber sits in her desk doing calculas work in her notebook, then goes and sharpen her pencil*
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

Allison stifles a laugh, turning to look at Dave, "And here I thought I hated the class. Calculus is a...necessary evil." She shudders lightly, her eyes sparkling with mirth. She admires Dave's ability to crack a joke. It would most likely keep her sane during the school year.
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber sharpens her pencil and goes back to her desk and continue working on her caculas work
Zombie character (played anonymously)

Dave was actually hop0ing to get his transfer to Trig. He had a little experience with it and could get his math credit. He was going to udderly fail Calc. "It will be evil if I fail." he said looking to Allison. He looked at the assignment and was totally lost.

Allison looks down at the assignment. She played at the fact that she hated it, but she actually didn't. She had a habit of dumbing herself down to make others feel comfortable. "I could..." Here she hesitates, "I could help you?" She offers, looking up at him as she looks down at her already finished assignment. She'd gotten it done in the ten minutes they'd been sitting down.

She slips her phone out, texting him her address. 'That's my address.' She sends, looking up at him. 'In case you ever wanted to take me up on the offer.'

Dave read the text and looked over at Allison. He texted back Thats actually walking distance from my house. ten minutes. You want to tutor me?
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy was walking back to a street, because she was homeless and she was able to go to school if she helped clean the school.
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

After homeroom she had history and then cheer practice, jooyyy. Sighing she gets up and shoulders her bag heading into the hall and ducking into the crowd.

Heading into history and slumping into her seat, and dropps her notebook onto the desk, resting her chin on her hand as she tries to pay attion.
She hated this, if only she had the guts to just be herself, oh well. She sighed as the class began and she starts taking notes.

She shivered in the coldness as she went to her history class. She didn't have a jacket, so she was very cold

He walked to class, sighing. "What a day already."

(Responding to Dave)

Allison looks down as her phone buzzes in her hand. She doesn't bother texting back, instead looking back up at him and nodding, her eyes hesitant. Then her eyes widen and she whispers, "How did I not know you live ten minutes away from me?"

She would take out her phone and she messaged Allison"Hey, sorry if I'm bothering you, I go to the school with you" she sent the message as she puts her phone away.

((Sorry if I'm still a bit rusty at rping lol))

Allison looks startled for a bit as she looks down at her phone. She tilts her head, and types out a quick reply, 'I thought you said you weren't going to bother with the whole "School scene..."

She replied "I'm getting bullied and I was kicked out of my home, so now I'm homeless and I'm freezing cold" she sent the message

As class bore on she slipps her phone out and began to text her ex..girlfriend saying she was sorry for breaking things off but her parents had become suspucious and forced her to switch schools. Sighing as the bell rang and she heads for the gym for cheerleading practice.

Allison's eyes widen, 'Well, where are you now?' She sends, worried for her friend. She looks up as the bell rings, and she stands up, packing her stuff. She looks down at Dave, "I have to...go to the bathroom really quick." She blushes, "I'll see you next period?" They had AP English Lit, but if she didn't use the bathroom, she wouldn't be able to pay attention.

He walked to his next class, yawning. "How am I still tired?" He asked himself.

"Outside of school" she replied

He slumped into his chair and started reading a small book he had in his back pocket. He looked around, wondering when anything remotely interesting would happen.

As she heads to cheer practice she bumps into allison, dropping her notebook and phone. “Shit!..i umm sorry” she manages as her eyes shift to look at the girl, she was super pretty..crap!

Quickly gathering her things, she bolts for the gym, blushing and angry as she makes it and just dropps her bag to the floor while slumping down to the ground and waits for her turn in the routiune.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus