Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Zombie character (played anonymously)

((I dont have any objection, but it isnt really my call))
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

(Responding to Dave)

Allison looks down as her phone buzzes in her hand. She doesn't bother texting back, instead looking back up at him and nodding, her eyes hesitant. Then her eyes widen and she whispers, "How did I not know you live ten minutes away from me?"
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She would take out her phone and she messaged Allison"Hey, sorry if I'm bothering you, I go to the school with you" she sent the message as she puts her phone away.

((Sorry if I'm still a bit rusty at rping lol))

((Lol, I don't mind.))

((Thanks ^^))

Allison looks startled for a bit as she looks down at her phone. She tilts her head, and types out a quick reply, 'I thought you said you weren't going to bother with the whole "School scene..."

She replied "I'm getting bullied and I was kicked out of my home, so now I'm homeless and I'm freezing cold" she sent the message
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

As class bore on she slipps her phone out and began to text her ex..girlfriend saying she was sorry for breaking things off but her parents had become suspucious and forced her to switch schools. Sighing as the bell rang and she heads for the gym for cheerleading practice.

Allison's eyes widen, 'Well, where are you now?' She sends, worried for her friend. She looks up as the bell rings, and she stands up, packing her stuff. She looks down at Dave, "I have to...go to the bathroom really quick." She blushes, "I'll see you next period?" They had AP English Lit, but if she didn't use the bathroom, she wouldn't be able to pay attention.

He walked to his next class, yawning. "How am I still tired?" He asked himself.

"Outside of school" she replied

He slumped into his chair and started reading a small book he had in his back pocket. He looked around, wondering when anything remotely interesting would happen.
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

As she heads to cheer practice she bumps into allison, dropping her notebook and phone. “Shit!..i umm sorry” she manages as her eyes shift to look at the girl, she was super pretty..crap!

Quickly gathering her things, she bolts for the gym, blushing and angry as she makes it and just dropps her bag to the floor while slumping down to the ground and waits for her turn in the routiune.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

((Care to Join? Playing the Bad Boy))

((I dont care, go ahead if its fine with everyone else.

((It's fine with me))

At School Parking Lot, Allec was sitting on his Motorbike drinking a fresh cold beer as he watch everyone walking inside the school.

Foxy would stand up and walk over to him "I'm sick and tired of you bullying me" she snarled as she smacked his beer out of his hand

Allison feels her eyes widen as she looks after Reilee. "What...?" She trails off, confusion evident on her face. She shrugs it off, looking at her phone. 'Yeah, Foxy, I know. Where exactly? The front?' She takes her stop at the bathroom before heading to the front of the school. She slips out, her eyes widening as she sees Foxy slap the beer out of the guy's hand. "FOXY!" She blurts out, rushing to her friend, "What're you doing?" She asks, skidding to a stop in front of Foxy, her hands on her shoulders, back to the guy.

Watching his beer fall on the ground that made him lost his patience that he stands up before her. "You made a big mistake from doing it Pup"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus