Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

"Nice to meet you too..." Allison trails off, staring after Ryku with furrowed eyebrows. She shakes it off, rising from her seat fluidly, at the same time grabbing her bag from the floor. Years as a dancer had taught her how to move on in the face of confusion and trouble. It also taught her how to move her body in a way that was most comfortable to her.

She stands by the desk, quietly packing up. She glances at the next class on her schedule and she winces once more, "Calculus...This'll be boring." She looks at Dave, raising an eyebrow, "You coming, or should I leave now and let you walk by your lonesome?" Her soft green eyes sparkle with humor as she asks the question, letting him know she was kidding.
Zombie character (played anonymously)

Dave got up and walked out with Allison. Yeah, I go with you Allison. And yeah, tacos at lunch still? I could eat about six of them!"

They walked the halls together, and he gave nods to friends and people he knew. He felt pretty good walking with Allison, even if he towered over her. They weren't 'together' but he had a giddy feeling that maybe she would want to spend more time with him.

"I suck at math. I need to pass too..." he said as they neared the door. He stopped and took her hand and looked at her, saying, "I didn't intend to be meant to that kid... Was Ryku his name? It was silly but I felt maybe.. well, I threw a flirt Amber's way in response. Not that Amber would ever have anything to do with me.... Um... What I try to say is I like spending time with you." He gave her a smile. They had less than a minute to get inti their next class.

"Yeah, his name is Ryku. Seems like a sweet kid." She sighs, noticing the crowd outside of their Calculus class. "Dear gods, please don't let me interact with these people." She turns, as if to bury her face into Dave's side, before remembering she'd just met him. She blushes slightly, leaning against a wall as they wait for the teacher to come. It was only then that she realizes he'd grabbed her hand.

Then she processes what he'd said, "You felt...Jealous?" She raises her eyebrows, shocked. "Whatever for?" She knew it couldn't be because he liked her, he was too good looking to settle with a girl of her status. "And...I like spending time with you too." She ducks her head, her cheeks flaming as she admits this. Her dark hair covers her blush and she looks up at him through her eyelashes, "Do you really mean that?" Insecurity sometimes got the best of her.
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*amber was standing there talking to the other cheerleaders about practicing the routine for the half time show she smiled as her perfect braces showed*
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

*While Ryku was at the back of the crowd standing in the doorway of the Calculus room, He put his hood on and kinda tried to keep no contact with anyone since he was pretty new* *He then finally entered the room and sat at the back, again waiting for the teachers and for all the students to enter the room* *He then notices the same people he just met earlier are in the same class but he just put his head down and kept quiet..He didn't like socializing..Especially with girls*

Allison enters the room, scanning for a place to sit. She spots two seats near the middle of the room, by the window and she looks at Dave in askance. She maneuvers her way through the desks gracefully, somehow not tripping over the mess of bags on the floor. She sits down in the chair closest to the window. Always best to have an emergency exit.

She'd kept her hand in Dave's, so if he'd been dragged along behind her...oh well.

*amber finished her self picture waits for Mr finch to walk over and look at her drawing, she writes her name in color pencil and put the color pencils back into the box*

"Good choice of seats Allison!" Dave said as he sat by her. "And this class will be so much fun... not."

He turned in his seat to look at Allison. She was quite an attractive girl. She had a down-to-earth quality to her, and quite a nice personality to go with it. He asked her, "What is calculus again?"

*amber sits in her desk doing calculas work in her notebook, then goes and sharpen her pencil*

Allison stifles a laugh, turning to look at Dave, "And here I thought I hated the class. Calculus is a...necessary evil." She shudders lightly, her eyes sparkling with mirth. She admires Dave's ability to crack a joke. It would most likely keep her sane during the school year.

Amber sharpens her pencil and goes back to her desk and continue working on her caculas work

Dave was actually hop0ing to get his transfer to Trig. He had a little experience with it and could get his math credit. He was going to udderly fail Calc. "It will be evil if I fail." he said looking to Allison. He looked at the assignment and was totally lost.

Allison looks down at the assignment. She played at the fact that she hated it, but she actually didn't. She had a habit of dumbing herself down to make others feel comfortable. "I could..." Here she hesitates, "I could help you?" She offers, looking up at him as she looks down at her already finished assignment. She'd gotten it done in the ten minutes they'd been sitting down.

She slips her phone out, texting him her address. 'That's my address.' She sends, looking up at him. 'In case you ever wanted to take me up on the offer.'
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Can I join?))

Dave read the text and looked over at Allison. He texted back Thats actually walking distance from my house. ten minutes. You want to tutor me?

Foxy was walking back to a street, because she was homeless and she was able to go to school if she helped clean the school.
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

After homeroom she had history and then cheer practice, jooyyy. Sighing she gets up and shoulders her bag heading into the hall and ducking into the crowd.

Heading into history and slumping into her seat, and dropps her notebook onto the desk, resting her chin on her hand as she tries to pay attion.
She hated this, if only she had the guts to just be herself, oh well. She sighed as the class began and she starts taking notes.

She shivered in the coldness as she went to her history class. She didn't have a jacket, so she was very cold

He walked to class, sighing. "What a day already."
((Can I join?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus