Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17)

"Scarlet." She responds, her hand reaching up to fiddle with her necklace. The locket chain brand new, recently changed. "Scarlet Danvers."
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

Steve comes out of the bedroom wearing only his boxers and jeans. He couldn’t find his shirt. He saw Allison wearing it as he looked over and saw someone in the living room.

“Oh, hello.” He said as he stretched.

(The man, victorious, comes out of the bedroom. XD)
She looks away from the mans bare chest and gives a small wave, "I apologize for intruding, kind sir."

“Not intruding unless Allison says so. It’s her house, not mine.”

Steve turns and heads for the toilet.

She looks back forward when he leaves, opening her locket and gazing sadly at the contents of the locket. She closes it back and looks towards the kitchen.
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana) Topic Starter

Allison hears Steve's voice from the living room and asks, "Did you want a cup of hot chocolate, love?" She'd already finished the one for Scarlet and herself and she pads her way from the kitchen to give Scarlet the mug of hot cocoa. "There you go, Scarlet. She sits hesitantly beside Scarlet, so as to not scare the obviously morose young woman off. "My name is Allison. Jackson. Allison Jackson."

At that time, Artemis had awoken and nudged her way from her mother's cocoon. She sees Allison and yelps happily, taking a running leap into the couch and curling beside her, resting her head in Allison's lap as her tail thumps slightly.

She sips her hot chocoa after muttering a thank you and smiles a little, "It is wonderful to meet you, Mrs.Jackson. " She says, holding the mug in her lap, "I can't remember the last time I had a peaceful cup of cocoa."

"Oh, no." Allison blushes, "I'm not married. Not yet, anyway." She smiles slightly, her eyes darting to where Steve had disappeared off to before she returns her gaze to Scarlet. "And it was no problem, really." She looks down, blowing against her own cup, watching the steam rise from it with her green eyes.

She looked around the home and took another sip, "It looks really nice here. I feel oddly safe despite my current situation." Suddenly there was a knock on her door and Scarlet froze in fear.

Steve came out of the bathroom and looked at Allison wearing just his shirt. “I’m going to step out to my car for a sec to get my spare shirt.”

Looks at her hot cocoa and to the other girl and smokes as he opens the door. He steps past whoever was knocking. “Excuse me.”!and goes and opens the trunk and pulls out a grey t-shirt. Steve always had spare clothes as he tended to spend nights away from home regularly.

((WHO'S THAT KNOCKIN' ON MY DOOOOOOOORRRR?!? XD. ))

Allison gets up, setting the mug on the table. She walks to the door, whistling to get Whisper's attention. Whisper surges to her feet and follows after Allison, silent as a...well, as a whisper. Allison goes to the still open door, and peers at the guy standing there.

She pastes a smile on her face, "Excuse me. Do I...know you?" She asks, her green eyes wary. The guy was big, but he wasn't as tall as Steve was. She was glad she'd brought Whisper along. The she-wolf was fiercely protective. For now, though, she stayed hidden the shadows, alert and ready to take out the possible threat.

"Sorry to bother you miss, but I'm looking for a woman, with blonde hair about to here." He shows her the length is Scarlet's. "She has some red streaks. Weird neon green eyes." He has a bulge, a gun, on his back that only Steve would see. "She stole something of mine." Which was a lie.

Allison frowns, acting confused. "Hmm...I don't think I've seen anyone of that description around here." She blinks at him, innocence shining in her eyes, "I'm new around here, anyway, so I don't know all that many people." She smiles at the man apologetically, "I wish I could help you, but...I just don't know anyone but him." She nods her head in Steve's direction, a strand of onyx hair falling into her face.

The man swore, "I thought I saw her on this doorstep. Not even five minutes ago." He looked at the Steve to make sure he was still busy, and pulled out his gun, pointing it at her, "Show me the inside."

A low growl echoes from inside the shadows, one only Allison could hear, and she gestures behind her back for Whisper to stand down. "Well, you were mistaken." Her voice is calm despite the gun being pointed at her, and she shifts her weight to the balls of her feet, wary of the man's next move as she urges the door shut slowly, subtly. It was about halfway shut before he realized what she was doing.

He places his foot quickly in the door and shoves his gun directly in her side, cocking the hammer.

Allison winces as he shoves the gun into her side and becomes absolutely still, the hand behind her back giving the directive to attack. Whisper surges forward, locking her jaw around the hand holding the gun, forcing it to go off accidentally and then drop to the floor.

Allison lets out an involuntary yelp of pain, dropping to her knees as her hand comes up to her side, warmth trickling through her fingers. She pulls her hand away, seeing the red blood blossoming on the side of the shirt. She stares blankly, beginning to go into shock.

Whisper releases the man's hand, sparing a glance at Allison, a whimper ready to fall from her muzzle before her eyes harden with fury and she leaps onto the man, her teeth inches from tearing his throat out.

Scarlet runs up to Allison, trying to help stop the bleeding, "I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!" She hurries and calls an ambulance, coming back to her.

"Not your fault." Allison manages through a jaw clenched with pain. She squeezes her eyes shut as her breathing becomes rapid and her heart begins to beat faster, the blood flowing out in time with her heartbeat.

(Hem hem..."We live in a society where the pizza delivery guy gets to the house faster than the first responders." Sorry, I couldn't help it. It slipped out.)

(So true!)
An ambulance quickly arrives and they take her to the emergency room as fast as possible, (pretending Steve is with us lol) they go with her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus