Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17)

She nods, feeling like a kid. She wipes her face, walking with the woman into the living room. She wears a satchel (which I should've mentioned before) that was not tattered like her other clothing. She saw the wolf pup mother and smiled at it, being one who loves animals.
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana) Topic Starter

((I'm not that old. I'm only 17. Or Allison is. Lol))

((Still a woman. She acts like a woman. XD))

Whisper relaxes, curling herself around her sleeping pups and closes her eyes again.

Allison gestures for the girl to sit on the couch, walking into the kitchen. "Did you want anything to drink?" She asks, poking her head around the corner. "I can make hot chocolate, or water is always available."

Back in England, she was known for being a kind and compassionate person, always soothing those in need. She saw no reason for it to be any different here in America.

She shook her head, "No thank you. I wouldn't want to be a burden." She sits on the couch.

"It wouldn't be a burden." Allison smiles at the girl. "I was actually just about to make hot chocolate when I got up. Now's as good a time as any."

She disappears into the kitchen, "So what's your name?" She calls out, her voice reaching the living room.

"Scarlet." She responds, her hand reaching up to fiddle with her necklace. The locket chain brand new, recently changed. "Scarlet Danvers."
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

Steve comes out of the bedroom wearing only his boxers and jeans. He couldn’t find his shirt. He saw Allison wearing it as he looked over and saw someone in the living room.

“Oh, hello.” He said as he stretched.

(The man, victorious, comes out of the bedroom. XD)
She looks away from the mans bare chest and gives a small wave, "I apologize for intruding, kind sir."

((No conquering here))

Steve Harrison wrote:
((No conquering here))

((Mhmmmmm))

“Not intruding unless Allison says so. It’s her house, not mine.”

Steve turns and heads for the toilet.

She looks back forward when he leaves, opening her locket and gazing sadly at the contents of the locket. She closes it back and looks towards the kitchen.

((And I'm back. Oof, let me catch up))

Allison hears Steve's voice from the living room and asks, "Did you want a cup of hot chocolate, love?" She'd already finished the one for Scarlet and herself and she pads her way from the kitchen to give Scarlet the mug of hot cocoa. "There you go, Scarlet. She sits hesitantly beside Scarlet, so as to not scare the obviously morose young woman off. "My name is Allison. Jackson. Allison Jackson."

At that time, Artemis had awoken and nudged her way from her mother's cocoon. She sees Allison and yelps happily, taking a running leap into the couch and curling beside her, resting her head in Allison's lap as her tail thumps slightly.

She sips her hot chocoa after muttering a thank you and smiles a little, "It is wonderful to meet you, Mrs.Jackson. " She says, holding the mug in her lap, "I can't remember the last time I had a peaceful cup of cocoa."

"Oh, no." Allison blushes, "I'm not married. Not yet, anyway." She smiles slightly, her eyes darting to where Steve had disappeared off to before she returns her gaze to Scarlet. "And it was no problem, really." She looks down, blowing against her own cup, watching the steam rise from it with her green eyes.

She looked around the home and took another sip, "It looks really nice here. I feel oddly safe despite my current situation." Suddenly there was a knock on her door and Scarlet froze in fear.

Steve came out of the bathroom and looked at Allison wearing just his shirt. “I’m going to step out to my car for a sec to get my spare shirt.”

Looks at her hot cocoa and to the other girl and smokes as he opens the door. He steps past whoever was knocking. “Excuse me.”!and goes and opens the trunk and pulls out a grey t-shirt. Steve always had spare clothes as he tended to spend nights away from home regularly.

((WHO'S THAT KNOCKIN' ON MY DOOOOOOOORRRR?!? XD. ))

Allison gets up, setting the mug on the table. She walks to the door, whistling to get Whisper's attention. Whisper surges to her feet and follows after Allison, silent as a...well, as a whisper. Allison goes to the still open door, and peers at the guy standing there.

She pastes a smile on her face, "Excuse me. Do I...know you?" She asks, her green eyes wary. The guy was big, but he wasn't as tall as Steve was. She was glad she'd brought Whisper along. The she-wolf was fiercely protective. For now, though, she stayed hidden the shadows, alert and ready to take out the possible threat.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus